AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-12, 04:05   Link #421
anselfir
Style Über Alles
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC/Chicago
dont go too deep into this metaphysics stuff, it is contrived int eh first place. just tread along the most familiar version of the myth.
__________________
anselfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 14:45   Link #422
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
yeah...we really wanted to do this, but bad timing i suppose.....

i mean our main translator got so angry s/he wanted to go undercover to do it....

come to think of it, haven't heard from her/him in ages...I wonder?


if you do this project undercover then pm me or somthing . viz sucks , i really dont want to wait 8 freeking years to read them all
~Greed~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 17:04   Link #423
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
if you do this project undercover then pm me or somthing . viz sucks , i really dont want to wait 8 freeking years to read them all
lol.. same... I'm starting to feel rebellious =/
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 17:32   Link #424
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
meh I wish Baka-Tsuki picked it up Viz is way too slow i mean 2 Novels a year GREAT we Canadians, and also americans will have to wait 8 years even if sum group did translate the SNS Novels I'd still buy em just so i can say that I own a copy, on another note I can't use IRC n I don't know y if it does somehow show up on IRC I hope there's an alternate way to get it.
Seconded.

I don`t care WHO translates them (as long as the translation is in decent quality), I just want to read them! I don`t care if I have to pay or not, I JUST WANT TO READ THEM GODDAMNIT!

Maybe it`s time to send an e-mail to Viz and ask them WTF is going on.
__________________
RiXeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 17:34   Link #425
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXeD View Post
Seconded.

I don`t care WHO translates them (as long as the translation is in decent quality), I just want to read them! I don`t care if I have to pay or not, I JUST WANT TO READ THEM GODDAMNIT!

Maybe it`s time to send an e-mail to Viz and ask them WTF is going on.
Thery're not gunna answer you......, does ny1 no of a thread that tells u how to access IRC???
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 17:39   Link #426
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
And so, a rebellion starts in this thread... -_-

Someone, go get a Geass and lead us all!


I'm not up for waiting years either, since I don't even know when volume 3 comes out.
But I can buy the Japanese ones when I have spare money.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 18:11   Link #427
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Thery're not gunna answer you......, does ny1 no of a thread that tells u how to access IRC???
They're are many different channels it depends
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 22:01   Link #428
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
And so, a rebellion starts in this thread... -_-

Someone, go get a Geass and lead us all!


I'm not up for waiting years either, since I don't even know when volume 3 comes out.
But I can buy the Japanese ones when I have spare money.
I can't read Japanese, if I could I'd own all the novels that are out so far by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
They're are many different channels it depends
when I try to go on any IRC channel at all I get an error page so i'm wondering if I have to download something to get em to work....
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 22:50   Link #429
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I can't read Japanese, if I could I'd own all the novels that are out so far by now.
I agree on that one, too ._.
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 23:23   Link #430
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Has anyone got ny new spolers...., and if anyone knows any sites with SNS Novel summaries then could you plz post a link I'd prefer English, but I could live with a Japanese one.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 23:26   Link #431
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
8 YEARS!!! OMGWTFBBQ !! Thank god i can read chinese and Crazy fanatic Chinese translators who are willing to work long hours and no pay are everywhere on Chinese bbs boards. because i don't want to wait till i am 26 to read all this in english.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 11:43   Link #432
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
And so, a rebellion starts in this thread... -_-

Someone, go get a Geass and lead us all!


I'm not up for waiting years either, since I don't even know when volume 3 comes out.
But I can buy the Japanese ones when I have spare money.
i have access to a shot gun , lets go take some hostages . im joking.....or am I?
~Greed~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 18:07   Link #433
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Cant find the novels on the internets at all.
I did however find a green haired piza devouring girld who said she could give me the power to make the translate i faster - still weighing my options at this point...
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 21:29   Link #434
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post

Cant find the novels on the internets at all.
I did however find a green haired piza devouring girld who said she could give me the power to make the translate i faster - still weighing my options at this point...
give the girl watever she wants.....
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 22:31   Link #435
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post

Cant find the novels on the internets at all.
I did however find a green haired piza devouring girld who said she could give me the power to make the translate i faster - still weighing my options at this point...
give the pizza girl whatever she wants . tell her to give you that power.....no really get this stuff translated.



or we can go with option 2.......lets go raid VIZ and take over their company
~Greed~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 22:32   Link #436
ashlay
the red string of fate
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
give the girl watever she wants.....
ah I rather hope that show's back on next season.

however it seems we've gotten completely off topic now. well, more random scraps to chew on:
Spoiler for amusing posibility from volume 16:
__________________
Memento mori
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 22:51   Link #437
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
ah I rather hope that show's back on next season.

however it seems we've gotten completely off topic now. well, more random scraps to chew on:
Spoiler for amusing posibility from volume 16:
what show???

wow...that would suck......that would mean that this "wish" that Rammie had was evil all along...
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 23:08   Link #438
ashlay
the red string of fate
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
what show???

wow...that would suck......that would mean that this "wish" that Rammie had was evil all along...
wait, so that was without knowing what they were talking about?

oh, that's good.


and look on bright side, maybe it means the snake it the real 'good guy'....even though he's damn mean (I loved reading about "black ____" and the growing number of terrible things he's done)
__________________
Memento mori
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 23:49   Link #439
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
wait, so that was without knowing what they were talking about?

oh, that's good.


and look on bright side, maybe it means the snake it the real 'good guy'....even though he's damn mean (I loved reading about "black ____" and the growing number of terrible things he's done)
what show is that???

The Black what??? Do you have the Novel??? if you do I demand you gimme more spoilers...
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 00:19   Link #440
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
what show is that???
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

It is, in my opinion, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!
Ah~~, I can't wait for the previews that release on Late Dec. and Jan.

__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.