AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-17, 22:59   Link #1021
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
SS04 tracklist (translated)

01. Drama "Fate's mail"
02. Drama "November - Riot Force 6"
03. Drama "Battalion 108 - Ginga and Genya, with Marie
04. Drama "Stars Squad's holiday plan"
05. Drama "Nanoha-mama and Vivio"
06. Drama "Hayate and Verossa"
07. Drama "Chrono and Genya"
08. Drama "Lightning Squad"
09. Drama "Maritime Isolation Facility"
10. Drama "Stars Squad, moving out"
11. Drama "Sankt Hilde Magic Academy"
12. Drama "Boat (?) Fall - Memorial Garden" Nice boat? Do they mean the Cradle?
13. Drama "Hayate and Vita"
14. "Shinku no Hana" (Crimson Flower) Song: Vita
15. Drama "Agito and Signum"
16. Drama "Maritime Isolation Facility ~ Numbers"
17. Drama "End of the holidays"
18. Drama "Lindy and Erio, Caro"
19. Drama "The paths for the two"
20. Drama "Scars"
21. Drama "The thoughts of the four"
22. Drama "The determination of the four"
23. "To the Real" Song: Subaru Nakajima & Tiana Lanster & Erio Mondial & Caro Ru Lushe
24. Drama "Blue skies"
25. "Endless Chain" Song: Fate T. Harlaown


Eh? That's all =_= ? I mean, nothing to make us go ape shit about?
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:08   Link #1022
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
SS04 tracklist (translated)

01. Drama "Fate's mail"
02. Drama "November - Riot Force 6"
03. Drama "Battalion 108 - Ginga and Genya, with Marie
04. Drama "Stars Squad's holiday plan"
05. Drama "Nanoha-mama and Vivio"
06. Drama "Hayate and Verossa"
07. Drama "Chrono and Genya"
08. Drama "Lightning Squad"
09. Drama "Maritime Isolation Facility"
10. Drama "Stars Squad, moving out"
11. Drama "Sankt Hilde Magic Academy"
12. Drama "Boat (?) Fall - Memorial Garden" Nice boat? Do they mean the Cradle?
13. Drama "Hayate and Vita"
14. "Shinku no Hana" (Crimson Flower) Song: Vita
15. Drama "Agito and Signum"
16. Drama "Maritime Isolation Facility ~ Numbers"
17. Drama "End of the holidays"
18. Drama "Lindy and Erio, Caro"
19. Drama "The paths for the two"
20. Drama "Scars"
21. Drama "The thoughts of the four"
22. Drama "The determination of the four"
23. "To the Real" Song: Subaru Nakajima & Tiana Lanster & Erio Mondial & Caro Ru Lushe
24. Drama "Blue skies"
25. "Endless Chain" Song: Fate T. Harlaown
~~ Hah...

Nothing good this time, huh?

It doesn't seem like it's going to bother with filling holes, like more on Jail's background.
Instead, more "service", it seems.
Vivio/Nanoha
The determination of the four (Great, let's talk about justice, love, and peace...)
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:18   Link #1023
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Eh? That's all =_= ? I mean, nothing to make us go ape shit about?
Duh, it's the StrikerS 26 : The Blank of 6 Months, except that we cover only one. Of course there's not going to be any WTF material, since the disbandment of RF6 seemed to have ended on a smooth sail after Jail.

Still, Chrono/Genya, Acous/Hayate, Garden, Academy, Agito/Signum, Lindy/EC, Path for Two does feel mildly interesting... it should be quite predictable, but hearing how it's going to happen doesn't sound too bad. (( Probably Erio and Caro telling Lindy their eloping plans transfer choices or something. ))

And the Numbers too, but I highly doubt there's anything WTF worthy.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:31   Link #1024
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It doesn't seem like it's going to bother with filling holes, like more on Jail's background.
Instead, more "service", it seems.
Vivio/Nanoha
Ah well, at least it closes the book on things...

What things? Waiting for something good of course


Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The determination of the four (Great, let's talk about justice, love, and peace...)

Don't forget friendship



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Duh, it's the StrikerS 26 : The Blank of 6 Months, except that we cover only one. Of course there's not going to be any WTF material, since the disbandment of RF6 seemed to have ended on a smooth sail after Jail.

Still, Chrono/Genya, Acous/Hayate, Garden, Academy, Agito/Signum, Lindy/EC, Path for Two does feel mildly interesting... it should be quite predictable, but hearing how it's going to happen doesn't sound too bad. (( Probably Erio and Caro telling Lindy their eloping plans transfer choices or something. ))

And the Numbers too, but I highly doubt there's anything WTF worthy.

Hehhh.... So nobody 'wins' >.>

That aside, Chrono-Genya conversation is quite a surprise, I do hope it's not another recap of this all so eventful JS incident... Or maybe ! Chrono IS really going to be in-charge of their transportation as I've 'predicted' !

Acous/Hayate... I wonder...

Signum-Agito... I could imagine...

Lindy-E/C conversation might help settle if they're going to the same, or nearby, world as Lutecia...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:44   Link #1025
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't forget friendship
No love for tyranny, hate, war and enmity?

Quote:
Hehhh.... So nobody 'wins' >.>

That aside, Chrono-Genya conversation is quite a surprise, I do hope it's not another recap of this all so eventful JS incident... Or maybe ! Chrono IS really going to be in-charge of their transportation as I've 'predicted' !

Acous/Hayate... I wonder...

Signum-Agito... I could imagine...

Lindy-E/C conversation might help settle if they're going to the same, or nearby, world as Lutecia...
Chrono is the only one who got unfortunately lucky.

As for Chrono-Genya, there really isn't much to foresee about what they will be talking about, very likely nothing much of interest. As for being in charge of the Numbers, I think it highly unlikely an Admiral would take charge of such matters even with such criminals at hand unless it involves transportation to some other planet or something like that. And there's always Genya or some other slacker who could be in charge of that.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:51   Link #1026
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
No love for tyranny, hate, war and enmity?
I'm more inclined to lust and greed... But war is good too



"What is it good for? Absolutely n-!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Chrono is the only one who got unfortunately lucky.

As for Chrono-Genya, there really isn't much to foresee about what they will be talking about, very likely nothing much of interest. As for being in charge of the Numbers, I think it highly unlikely an Admiral would take charge of such matters even with such criminals at hand unless it involves transportation to some other planet or something like that. And there's always Genya or some other slacker who could be in charge of that.
The older and more loyal Numbers remember? They were sent to the furthest reaches of space...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:55   Link #1027
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
As for Chrono-Genya, there really isn't much to foresee about what they will be talking about, very likely nothing much of interest. As for being in charge of the Numbers, I think it highly unlikely an Admiral would take charge of such matters even with such criminals at hand unless it involves transportation to some other planet or something like that. And there's always Genya or some other slacker who could be in charge of that.
Actually, if I'm Chrono, I'd probably want to take a hand in it. If not myself, then I'd get a direct subordinate to do it. After the appropriate re-education, Genya probably doesn't have the "Buy Points" to keep them together under the TSAB's Limiters schemes. Chrono, as an Admiral, probably got the points to keep them all as a unit, which gives him (and the Sailing Force), a powerful force to work with.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:56   Link #1028
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm more inclined to lust and greed... But war is good too
Interesting especially used when in the context of those four.

Quote:
The older and more loyal Numbers remember? They were sent to the furthest reaches of space...
They are in space..in some orbital station of a planet. Might even be just some planet in the same solar system or Mid itself.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 06:05   Link #1029
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
~~ Hah...

Nothing good this time, huh?

It doesn't seem like it's going to bother with filling holes, like more on Jail's background.
Instead, more "service", it seems.
Vivio/Nanoha
I'm already glad enough its Vivio/Nanoha, not Vivio/Fate/Nanoha.

Looks like they've realized too late that Fate added nothing to the development.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 06:33   Link #1030
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I should probably mention, but track 1 sounds more like (E-)Mail from Fate. The Japanese is rather ambiguous (フェイトのメール), but IIRC that's how it should be interpreted, while it kinda sounds like the opposite in English. So anyway, she might not have much of a role in this SS.

Oh shi-

I just noticed a TL mistake.

I think it might be Fate's male, not mail.

Take that, NxF.
(Just kidding, I'm still fairly neutral on all relationship matters )
__________________
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:18   Link #1031
aers
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Dec 2006


Second MBA video.

On another note, DVD 5 came out a couple hours ago and with it OST 2, which I am totally not acquiring through illicit means right now. Tracklist is on nanohawiki, at http://nanoha.julynet.jp/?SOUND%20TR...CC%BE#d7f75e28

Last edited by aers; 2007-11-20 at 10:43.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 02:19   Link #1032
arkxkra
全力全開
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Non-management 97th world
wow, the MBA look like not bad, the skill are very nice !
__________________
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 10:35   Link #1033
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
For those who were asking about that BGM which Ginga was rescued in ep2 and when she appears in the tunnels in ep 11, it's called Shooting Action and it's track 21 on OST 2. Fits her to a T, especially when you consider her fighting style's name.

Oh by the way OST 2 is pretty good, the producers kept all the battle themes on it. But considering that the actual scenes aren't all that awesome to begin with...

Can I say 大材小用?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 10:25   Link #1034
arkxkra
全力全開
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Non-management 97th world
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
For those who were asking about that BGM which Ginga was rescued in ep2 and when she appears in the tunnels in ep 11, it's called Shooting Action and it's track 21 on OST 2. Fits her to a T, especially when you consider her fighting style's name.

Oh by the way OST 2 is pretty good, the producers kept all the battle themes on it. But considering that the actual scenes aren't all that awesome to begin with...

Can I say 大材小用?
大材小用 ...lol, but i agree...
__________________
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 04:07   Link #1035
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Hmmm...dunno if this has been posted here before or not...

Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 07:34   Link #1036
Julius Firefocht
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Not really Nanoha related, but it's Nana-chan related, and it's too good not to share.

This is the live clip of Nana Mizuki's duet with Ali Project during Animelo 2007. They sang the Rozen Maiden Traumend OP, Seishoujo Ryouki. So, what's in it for us? Nana's in a black gothic lolita costume, for a start!

Besides, it's a live Nana performance, and you can't really complain with those.



Incidentally, I think Nana-chan sang the song better than Ali Project, which is ironic since this was originally Ali Project's own song. Or maybe it is just Nana's superior live performance skills at work. Anyway, go and have a look, you won't be disappointed.
__________________
In the eternal service of Her Most Holy God-Empress, Suzumiya Haruhi and Primarch Fate Testarossa Harlaown of the Blood Angels Legion.
~~~~~
We are armored by the Empress Herself.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 07:45   Link #1037
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
@Julius: Oh Shi-
The DVD got released yesterday and I clean forgot to order it!

Better get to it now~

It has a live performance of Secret Ambition too...
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 07:57   Link #1038
Julius Firefocht
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Yeah. And Heart-Shaped Chant. And one more song that I can't remember at the moment.

I heard that Nana's performance of Heart-Shaped Chant in Animelo2007 was so good that it might well end up being the reason why many would buy the DVD. After seeing how she handled Seishoujo Ryouki, I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD too!
__________________
In the eternal service of Her Most Holy God-Empress, Suzumiya Haruhi and Primarch Fate Testarossa Harlaown of the Blood Angels Legion.
~~~~~
We are armored by the Empress Herself.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 08:12   Link #1039
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
Yeah. And Heart-Shaped Chant. And one more song that I can't remember at the moment.

I heard that Nana's performance of Heart-Shaped Chant in Animelo2007 was so good that it might well end up being the reason why many would buy the DVD. After seeing how she handled Seishoujo Ryouiki, I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD too!
I see. That's a good song too.
But I'm sorry to tell you that nothing, and absolutely nothing beats SKILL *Live*. With 3 minutes of shouting I CAN FLY at that.

Ok I shall stop the off-topic fanboying.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 08:50   Link #1040
mamott99
The Burning Toilet
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Send a message via AIM to mamott99 Send a message via MSN to mamott99 Send a message via Yahoo to mamott99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
Not really Nanoha related, but it's Nana-chan related, and it's too good not to share.

This is the live clip of Nana Mizuki's duet with Ali Project during Animelo 2007. They sang the Rozen Maiden Traumend OP, Seishoujo Ryouki. So, what's in it for us? Nana's in a black gothic lolita costume, for a start!

Besides, it's a live Nana performance, and you can't really complain with those.

Incidentally, I think Nana-chan sang the song better than Ali Project, which is ironic since this was originally Ali Project's own song. Or maybe it is just Nana's superior live performance skills at work. Anyway, go and have a look, you won't be disappointed.
GOD DAMN they need to get in the studio and record that .
mamott99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
music

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.