AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-11-25, 02:43   Link #3081
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
So, it's from the same show they are always watching, can't believe I missed that.
Kujibiki is a very nice anime, even though it was short (the genshiken one).

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 05:13   Link #3082
psgels

Send a message via MSN to psgels
I'm not sure what you mean with the Arnold-part, but if you want mermaids: go for Mermaid's Forest.
Old 2007-11-25, 10:32   Link #3083
rooroobearr
Romancy Harems

Location: Let me look outside... Where the hell is this place?Oo
Send a message via AIM to rooroobearr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'thor View Post
a anime about mermaids and mermen and the main character's father is arnold schwarzenegger. Do you know what anime this is?
Seto no Hanayome- I think this is what you're looking for because he kinda gets involved with the mer-people, and the dad is like CRAZY. I think you posted this is the wrong section also.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-11-26 at 00:57.
rooroobearr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 14:24   Link #3084
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
She does plenty of doujins, other wise than that she doesn't appear in much news once so ever since she's a relatively unknown artist.

Other doujins done by her (from what I can remember) :

Her mangas are pretty good too, storyline I don't really know ^_^

Negima - Yuri for Setsuna & Konoka
Code Geass - umm... the blind girl ^^ and her brother (I haven't watched this anime yet)
Thank you for the reply. I knew that she was mainly a doujin artist, however referring to that pic I liked the character design so much that I was wondering if there was any more existing material around her.

BTW I uploaded the image into ImageShack since some people where having trouble with it

Should any people recognize her, please don't hesitate to tell me
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 22:16   Link #3085
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Thank you for the reply. I knew that she was mainly a doujin artist, however referring to that pic I liked the character design so much that I was wondering if there was any more existing material around her.

BTW I uploaded the image into ImageShack since some people where having trouble with it

Should any people recognize her, please don't hesitate to tell me
When you mean existing material, you mean more works and art done by Miki Miyashita correct? If so you can always go to her offical site for some wallpapers.

I dislike animepaper.net so I won't link it, but you can search there too. Finding her doujins can be hard at times too. And like you, I also really love her style she uses. If you're looking for her mangas you can look at amazon.jp for it. My encoding for some of the Asian Language is messed up so I can't really give you a direct link for the Amazon.jp for miki miyashita >.< Good Luck and Enjoy

Main Site --> http://www.saturn.dti.ne.jp/~m-miki/
Minitokyo site(you gotta register first though) --> http://browse.minitokyo.net/s/1072/miki-miyashita/

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-11-25, 23:22   Link #3086
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Thanks for the link. I'm a long time member of Minitokyo, so i'm surprised I didn't think of searching there first. Thanks for the link.

As you said, I've become a fan of Miyashita sensei and I'd love to see and buy more of her works. However, more specifically I'm interested in the character from the picture I posted. I was wondering if there was any more work about this character by Miyashita, however I'd also like to know if that character is Miyashita's sensei original, or if she is an existing charater.

edit: From the minitokyo's entry, it seems her name is Sophia, from Pixy Gale it'd seem

Last edited by Proto; 2007-11-26 at 02:28.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 00:43   Link #3087
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Thanks for the link. I'm a long time member of Minitokyo, so i'm surprised I didn't think of searching there first. Thanks for the link.

As you said, I've become a fan of Miyashita sensei and I'd love to see and buy more of her works. However, more specifically I'm interested in the character from the picture I posted. I was wondering if there was any more work about this character by Miyashita, however I'd also like to know if that character is Miyashita's sensei original, or if she is an existing charater.

edit: From the minitokyo's entry, it seems her name is Sophia, from Pixie Gale it'd seem
Personally for me, her art style that she uses is sooooo similar that I even have a very hard time distinguishing from her doujins and manga. I'm pretty good at identifying characters, but for her it's another story ^^

Old 2007-11-26, 19:42   Link #3089
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

I don't know the first few ones, but I know that the last one is from Mahou Shoujo Ai.

^ Touhoues for president. ^
Chinese Saimoe 08 Congradulations to C.C. and Shana for winning Chinese Saimoe 08
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 22:49   Link #3090
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212 View Post
Good one! This is from the novels Wagaya no Oinari-sama which is currently being made into an anime expected to air in April. This picture seems to be made from the cover of volume 5.

Here's the thread on our forum about it:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55603

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
Quote:
I don't know the first few ones, but I know that the last one is from Mahou Shoujo Ai.
Yeah, I know the last one since that picture is the single most requested identification in this thread.
You should point out that it is a hentai anime.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-11-26 at 22:59.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:15   Link #3091
xinck212
so...um...yea

thanks and when i was looking back at old post i noticed that that one girl was in alot of post...must be a popular pic
xinck212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:42   Link #3092
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Yeah, I know the last one since that picture is the single most requested identification in this thread.
You should point out that it is a hentai anime.
Very true, I even requested this myself before ^_^ Hey what did you expect, she's really cool, right NSW?

--- I'm still looking for these 2 images stock for identifications ^^ - don't mind the cheap alterations.

Old 2007-11-26, 23:44   Link #3093
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Very true, I even requested this myself before ^_^ Hey what did you expect, she's really cool, right NSW?
Oh yes, it's a hell of a great image. If the anime really looked like that I'd watch it, hentai or not.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 23:47   Link #3094
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, Mahou Shoujo Ai is one of the most gruesomely tentacle-rape and gore happy hardcore eroge (and OVA anime) out there.
So if you think the art is cool and check it out... be warned, it's not for the faint of heart. It makes Urotsukidouji look like PowerPuff Girls.
Old 2007-11-27, 00:27   Link #3095
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinck212
That looks like something from Magna Carta but I can't be sure. If I remember right, it's a Korean manga that was adapted to a game, or perhaps the other way around...
Old 2007-11-27, 03:54   Link #3096
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
When I saw the art style, the first thing that came to my mind was Ryu's Form Site.
Thus, I went to dig through the archives in his website and what do you know... BINGO!

Now this may not solve the question of which series she's from, but at least I discovered who drew it.
Yay. :3
Old 2007-11-27, 10:48   Link #3097
eva_v_angel

i highly doubt someone hasnt previously asked about this one b4 but i only joined the forums just now and 156 pages is a lot to read through. so appologies about lazyness in advance

theres an old anime i would love to find, but have no idea what its called, or when it originally started, though i do know it had a remake at one point and ive seen bits of both versions. id say the original is over 10 year old now, maybe 1995 or so??

anyway, basics of the anime were about a school kid male, who ends up in like another world or something, and he has to conquer this mountain, thats split into levels with like a 'boss' as it were on each level. he had a robot which he piloted by entering a gem in its chest, and stood on a dragon. oh i think he made the robot as a clay figure in real world and it became real when he went to this other world. he was accompanied by a girl ninja with green hair (i think it was green) who had a monkey for a father and they had a robot with a giant throwing star on its back. and another guy who had a samurai-ish themed robot... its about all i can think of thats deffinate.
i just have no idea what its called as i watched it in chinese.
anyone any ideas
eva_v_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:54   Link #3098
takisa
Death Comer

Help..

Can somebody tell me where are this character come from?? it look from the games

Spoiler for size:
Old 2007-11-27, 11:22   Link #3099
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva_v_angel View Post
i highly doubt someone hasnt previously asked about this one b4 but i only joined the forums just now and 156 pages is a lot to read through. so appologies about lazyness in advance

theres an old anime i would love to find, but have no idea what its called, or when it originally started, though i do know it had a remake at one point and ive seen bits of both versions. id say the original is over 10 year old now, maybe 1995 or so??

anyway, basics of the anime were about a school kid male, who ends up in like another world or something, and he has to conquer this mountain, thats split into levels with like a 'boss' as it were on each level. he had a robot which he piloted by entering a gem in its chest, and stood on a dragon. oh i think he made the robot as a clay figure in real world and it became real when he went to this other world. he was accompanied by a girl ninja with green hair (i think it was green) who had a monkey for a father and they had a robot with a giant throwing star on its back. and another guy who had a samurai-ish themed robot... its about all i can think of thats deffinate.
i just have no idea what its called as i watched it in chinese.
anyone any ideas
Wheee~ I've answered this anime a few times, it was also one of my childhood favourites. :3
Mashin Eiyuden Wataru (魔神英雄伝)

Here are YouTube links to the OPs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6wv2D2zf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliAeP_ldT4
Old 2007-11-27, 13:45   Link #3100
eva_v_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Wheee~ I've answered this anime a few times, it was also one of my childhood favourites. :3
Mashin Eiyuden Wataru (魔神英雄伝)

Here are YouTube links to the OPs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6wv2D2zf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JliAeP_ldT4
my god thats immense. thats the one. thanx. u have no idea how much that has just made my day.
eva_v_angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search