AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-13, 17:37   Link #1
Mitchell

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell
History ( Zabuza saga )

Lately i've been repeatly watching the old episodes and I was thinking: Why didn't naruto fought Zabuza when he unleashed kyubi's chakra. Zabuza was more dangerous then Haku. And still I can't imagine why he his emotions suddenly changed when he saw the real face of haku. He just chat a little with him and didn't even know anything about him. -_-
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 17:55   Link #2
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Because Naruto isn't a violent person, if anything he's overly compassionate. Anyway, he didn't fight Zabuza because he was focused on Haku killing Sasuke. Zabuza didn't kill Sasuke.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 18:28   Link #3
Saizuchi
Digital Revolver EX

Send a message via AIM to Saizuchi Send a message via MSN to Saizuchi Send a message via Yahoo to Saizuchi Send a message via Skype™ to Saizuchi
Zabuza was being handled by Kakashi. Plus Haku was being handled by Naruto and Sasuke, Plus Kakashi stopped playing around when he feel Kyubi chakra.
Old 2003-11-13, 18:32   Link #4
kisame
demon

naruto liked the boy from the forest aka haku so naruto was shocked/knocked out of his heightened state thats why he stopped the attack and he prolly couldnt find zabuza in that thick mist and also kakashi was takin care of him so naruto was focused on haku for killin sasuke as previously stated
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 18:37   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell
Lately i've been repeatly watching the old episodes and I was thinking: Why didn't naruto fought Zabuza when he unleashed kyubi's chakra. Zabuza was more dangerous then Haku. And still I can't imagine why he his emotions suddenly changed when he saw the real face of haku. He just chat a little with him and didn't even know anything about him. -_-
I thought Kakashi-sensei was doing a good job handling Zabuza..If Haku didnt intervene at the right moment (giving his own life in the process) Zabuza would have had a new air hole in his stomach...Someone already pointed out Naruto's characteristic..He is not violent and doesnt hold grudge which is very mature of him..
Old 2003-11-13, 18:43   Link #6
kisame
demon

naruto liked the boy from the forest aka haku so naruto was shocked/knocked out of his heightened state thats why he stopped the attack and he prolly couldnt find zabuza in that thick mist and also kakashi was takin care of him so naruto was focused on haku for killin sasuke as previously stated
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:48   Link #7
Avenger

Also naruto is not the brightest person in the world. When he unleashed Kyuubi power he only thought about Sasuke and escaping the demon ice mirrors which were very hard to break out of. When he did he thought about Haku and Kakashi had just started fighting so he wasnt focused on it.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:26   Link #8
Zeratul
n00bie

i think Haku is a little more dangerous than Zabuza
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:28   Link #9
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Pretty obvious: because Naruto wanted to kill Haku (because he thought Haku had killed Sasuke), and Zabuza was busy fighting Kakashi. Naruto wasn't even thinking about Zabuza.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 03:22   Link #10
aroon
[]D [] []v[] []D

Send a message via AIM to aroon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell
its called being in "the zone" thats what that little outburst really was. ive you've ever been in "the zone" you know what im talking about. every one of your senses are so immersed in one thing that you seem to be in it yourself [this generally happens when gaming for a long time]. at that point you're on fuggin FIRE. nothing can stop you. you completely own everyone. but if someone taps you on the shoulder you're shit outta luck.

thats why he didnt go after zabuza. he was focused entirely on haku. also, he stopped fighting haku when the facemask came off becuase now she was a different person. its kinda like someone tapped him on the shoulder.
aroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 03:28   Link #11
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Hey aroon i think ur finger slipped and you put an extra 's' on "he" while describing haku lol And Naruto was pissed at Haku and probably didnt even know where or care what Zabuza was doing.
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote