AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-30, 08:17   Link #17041
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
In a way you're right. It is pretty pointless. This thought just entered my head while I was trying to build Kyouka's profile. I just thrown it out just to get it out of my head so I can concentrate on her.

But... now that I think of it, there might be a purpose to this crazy idea. I mean all we've been doing is creating OCs to basically fight, fight and fight. Why not do something silly and different for a change and place CCs and OCs in a soccer field instead of the battle field? Use the abilities that they have for entertainment instead of battle. See how do they use their abilities differently in different situations. Do you envision your characters to do nothing but combat and romance? Do something different, break out of the mold!

This may be my attempt to expand the world of MLSN beyond combat. Currently only AImost Pure's Minea, Lowe's Matsuri and Keroko's Syn are the only characters that have nothing to do with the combat side of MSLN that I know of. I'm starting to feel that all the epic battles, 'romantic' romance and such in the thread are getting a bit stale. Sure they are epic and full of win but too much of a good thing isn't that good. I'm trying to bring a breath of fresh air in via this silly soccer match crack and my in-creation OC Kamikaze Kyouka, age 8, street rat and upcoming lyrical magic user.

Ok, now that the crack induced moment is over, I would like to say I just wanna have fun
I think it's a great idea, and I totally LOLed at Ivanovich being listed as the ref - but it was pleased laughter; he'd be a good choice.

I have no idea where to put Franz... maybe defender. That way he can get more pwnt as Team Nanoha blast the ball past him <.<

Malay song chan mali chan... you're from Malaysia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ara ara ara, FINALLY we have Naomi's pofile up... and what an awesome profile we have here.

S&W: Yes yes definitely.

I didn't expect her to look THAT cute though And Aya Hirano as VA's gonna turn some heads around here

It's a nice touch ommiting Franz' role in the death of Naomi's parents, and having the profile look from her perspective alone, gotta feel for the girl though. And you even put in her Air Support WINNING MOMENT

S&W: AND ABSOLUTE MAID TERRITORY FOR THE WIN!!!!!
Wesson: We would've been happy to go in Franz's place right?
Smith: Yes definitely.

*runs from Chainsaw Wielding Mai*
*grins* When I first saw Talia a few months back, I went "ZOMG WIN THIS IS IT- wait, who am I gonna use her for?" Anyways, I finally have someone to use her visual model for... interestingly, in Seinarukana, Talia is very much a tsunderekko. Who's chasing a guy who seems oblivious to her. Only found that out about 45 minutes ago as I went searching for more Talia pics.

(Side note: Anyone know where I can find a CG set for Seinarukana? I've heard that Talia's H-scenes are great lol)

Anyway, yeah, here she is. She's not totally immune from Franz's bad luck - Naomi's short, "200th", is in progress - but her life is less dangerous to a certain extent than Franz.

I'm also using her to subvert the "Less clothes = More Melee power" theme that Fate started by having her use less clothes and dump that power into bombardment and speed; relying on evasion of enemy fire rather than standing and tanking like Nanoha. Think a Top Gun F-5E vs Nanoha's F-14D...

And I can see her getting along well with Mai ^__^

Quote:
Yup, nothing wrong with some craziness now. One of things we do in the OC is to put characters in situation we'd never expect them to afterall, and the potential for some craziness canon would never afford (which is why he have things like StrikerS Nano afterall). So the fact that there is no point to the Soccer match is the entire point

And you've revealed Kyouka!!!!
Basically, what Lowe said. And really, I'm pretty curious myself as to a soccer match using magic, fought by both sides...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-11-30, 08:32   Link #17042
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quick backlog breaker before I go out for a nice mamak session with my friends. (Non-Malaysians won't understand. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Around ten years old, she should have matured, somewhat, but I don't know whether she still retains her -mama addresses. I was thinking of making her a witty and bright girl, with an amount of cuteness (though this seems rather impossible for one such as me ), and lots of pouts.
That's nice. Lots of pout is good.

Quote:
For one who loves another, there is no distinction between soft and rough. A single callous finger could feel as much as one bathed in milk.
Its the sensation that counts, not the texture of the finger, eh? *runs*

Quote:
Oh, so this is Glam Sight. Sounds a little bit HAXX to perceive all types of magic.

[TK]This is HAXX-material! Commencing orbital strike.[/TK]
Its not really haxx considering that using it a lot is dangerous enough to kill the user.

Quote:
This is certainly not basic C++.
Actually that's C#.

Quote:
YES! I love the days when you couldn't play it!
Just to spite you, I won't send it for repairs yet. Its still playable anyway. Besides I don't have the money to repair it now.

Quote:
Why? Just because she "binds" extremely well?
No because she might possibly go berserk?

Quote:
Romance is the most difficult part to write in any story.
Seems to come easily for some people.

Quote:
*sprouts lingzhi and shiitake mushrooms*
Whoa! What a harvest! *rolls up sleeves to start picking mushrooms*

Quote:
That said, did he ever bind Nanoha and Fate?

*runs*
You'll have to ask Aaron for the scenes where Aurion defeated the 2 of them, using what I call "cheating".

Quote:
Somehow, this doesn't look like any "normal" leg massage, with those sensitive muscle references ...
You tell us, you're the biologist.

Quote:
W-what is this?

If Kratos takes goal-keeper, I don't think any ball could enter by normal means. Just his defensive spell that stretches to 18-meter is going to be difficult to deal with.
Starlight Breaker the shield!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about... *calmly picks up paper labelled "Hayate Master Plan" and throws it into the incinerator, before walking off whistling*

Quote:
What, more innocent than the rest of us.... We should remedy that situation...

[crack]

Cradled in his arms, Grandis slowly carried Hayate over to the bed. Her breathing erratic, her face flushed red from the heat.

Slowly, he lowered her to the bed, before bending over her, stroking her hair softly. Kissing her gently on the forehead, his hands set to work on unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the creamy skin glistening with sweat.

Getting up, he moved to the chest of drawers. Rummaging around, he finally found it. Pulling the protective covering off it, it's shape was revealed. A long object, with a pointed tip.

Peeling her blouse away, he......

.... stuck the thermometer under her arm.

A few seconds the device beeped. 38.1 degrees.

Just a mild case of fever then, Grandis thought.

Sleep well Hayate.

[/crack]

*runs*

Quote:
Why do I get the feeling that this crack induced haze you're living in is going to run out in a few days Leaving this idea stranded along with the rest of them
The day Kha runs out of crack gas is the day the world is destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Crap, backladden with a heavy fever/flu last night. Well, BL BREAK.
Haven't been feeling well today myself. I blame the weather. One day is raining cats and dogs, the next its so hot I think I was gonna be barbecued.

Quote:
Well, I said it already... pending. It depends on the scene context, sometimes, having an outline is hard to pad the scenes in-between.

Fate: He is a criminal!!

*slap*

Vivio: Mama... not saving a life that could be saved... that too, is a crime.

The biggest problem is how to build up to such a climax, where Fate is pretty much mentally distraught from all the mindfuck. (( Jail escaping, friends dissapeared, etc etc etc. ))
I'll be waiting to see this.

Quote:

DAMNIT, OUR PC FAIR, COME NOW!!!!!
The one in KLCC? How does anyone stand going there anyway? Its so cramp and noisy. And its not like the prices there are a real bargain anyway.

Quote:
Well, a massage is about knowing the right spots...

Quote:
The start of DestinyS... I'd say it's somewhere in late MC076, or late MC077. And yeah, it's AU.

The key-point of DestinyS is basically, when Carim uses her Rare Skill for the prophecies of coming years, it turns out that the prophecies... are still the very same prophecies she got years ago, about the King, Relics, etc, even after the JS incident was solved.
So in DestinyS they realize the JS incident is not what the prophecy was talking about?
Old 2007-11-30, 08:53   Link #17043
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What?! Oh crap!!! Stupid, stupid, tshouryuu!
* tshouryuu tries distraction technique 1:

Errr.... So anyone want to volunteer their OC for the soccer match? Please volunteer those with a spell list if possible.

* tshouryuu doesn't think it works enough and tries distraction technique 2:

Anyone know the malay song chan mali chan?

*tshouryuu sneaks away and rushes to complete Kyouka's profile fast
Didn't think you'd be the one to unveil her this early Still, rascal's out of the bag now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

*grins* When I first saw Talia a few months back, I went "ZOMG WIN THIS IS IT- wait, who am I gonna use her for?" Anyways, I finally have someone to use her visual model for... interestingly, in Seinarukana, Talia is very much a tsunderekko. Who's chasing a guy who seems oblivious to her. Only found that out about 45 minutes ago as I went searching for more Talia pics.

(Side note: Anyone know where I can find a CG set for Seinarukana? I've heard that Talia's H-scenes are great lol)

Anyway, yeah, here she is. She's not totally immune from Franz's bad luck - Naomi's short, "200th", is in progress - but her life is less dangerous to a certain extent than Franz.

I'm also using her to subvert the "Less clothes = More Melee power" theme that Fate started by having her use less clothes and dump that power into bombardment and speed; relying on evasion of enemy fire rather than standing and tanking like Nanoha. Think a Top Gun F-5E vs Nanoha's F-14D...

And I can see her getting along well with Mai ^__^
How many images have you found anyway? I can't find anything at all asides from those you already posted (getting images from the game itself though). Although maybe because the game is so new

In the meantime, will be waiting for her short piece

And don't you see? Less clothes equal more power due to distraction and fanservice

*dodges bullets*

That's a nice analogy on the Tiger II and the Tomcat there

And getting along with Mai? We'll see...

S&W: *shudders*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Basically, what Lowe said. And really, I'm pretty curious myself as to a soccer match using magic, fought by both sides...
Stranger things have been done before... like Soccer between Super Robots

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Its the sensation that counts, not the texture of the finger, eh? *runs*
And don't forget the touch

*runs*

On Simple Solutions: "I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
Old 2007-11-30, 09:06   Link #17044
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
The one in KLCC? How does anyone stand going there anyway? Its so cramp and noisy. And its not like the prices there are a real bargain anyway.
The one I'm going isn't KLCC, but regardless where it is, it'll still be cramped and noisy anyway, since we're well... Malaysians, and we're suckers for 'so-called' cheaper bargains.

Anyway, the one where I'll be splurging my money won't be in this fair anyway, but the other, better one next year since my budget's running low anyway since my parents just bought a crappy HP desktop, expensive, but only average in quality. At best, I'm getting a new GPU and some RAMs to barely sustain till mid-next year, when I can hopefully get a new console, or get a new CPU altogether.

Quote:
So in DestinyS they realize the JS incident is not what the prophecy was talking about?
It's honestly, one of the plotlines in StrikerS that made me Chances are those Brains had access to the prophecy as well, and it was very likely that early stages of Jail's LOL Jewel Seeds jack/Relic incidents/Drones/RF6 attack and for most parts, everything except Vivio = Saint King and the discovery of Cradle were still acceptable and assosiated to the Brains, which meant that to a degree, they were slightly allowing and manipulating their plans to how the prophecy went about, which made me

In DestinyS, it was nothing more than a cover ops by the Brains to hide what they secretly felt was the true meaning behind the prophecy, and the very reason they needed the Cradle was to possess a power against that threat, before... Jail backstabbed them.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-30, 09:23   Link #17045
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface

Quote:
Spoiler for Naomi Jaeger, OFM Air Force Mage:
Somehow I can picture her talking with Aya's voice

Quote:
Do you envision your characters to do nothing but combat and romance? Do something different, break out of the mold!
I like my OCs the way they are
Besides they don't just fight and flirt

But I can't say more than that, I want to keep it a secret until the very last possible moment
*runs*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-11-30 at 13:24.
Old 2007-11-30, 10:37   Link #17046
Aaron008R

Quote:

I did say, up to the reader's imagination... Crack pieces without any continuity have that freedom after all.

So long as I don't make it blatantly obscene, it's still 'debatable' what it is.

Quote:
JUST AS PLANNED.
Why am I being bullied so much these past few days?!

Quote:
Well, I said it already... pending. It depends on the scene context, sometimes, having an outline is hard to pad the scenes in-between.

Fate: He is a criminal!!

*slap*

Vivio: Mama... not saving a life that could be saved... that too, is a crime.

The biggest problem is how to build up to such a climax, where Fate is pretty much mentally distraught from all the mindfuck. (( Jail escaping, friends dissapeared, etc etc etc. ))
Now this I'll really look forward too!

Quote:
*peeks around the corner*
Yes, plan sucess
Thanks from the save XD
Grandis: <flashes a thumbs-up at Liingo's direction>
Arcas: Kisama... <doom aura>
Grandis: Watcha problem? <tightens hold on Hayate>
Hayate: G-grandis... <blushing furiously>

Note: Grandis' rather showy about their relationship and doesn't bother keeping it ambiguous when they go official. He also likes being extra touchy-feely with her when Arcas is around just to spite the siscon.

Quote:
What...

Like I said, I can be evil too

Quote:
Hey, he's showing his love and his fetishes.... but lets not go into that
Liingo-logic. >.>

Quote:
EDIT
Woot 17k post
Congrats!

Quote:
Yes... we should educate Aaron in these "right spots"
*runs*
I'll pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
EmoChrono is lame, cool Chrono is better.
Cool-villain Chrono then.

Quote:
Well more like they’d just you know carry a back up in a holster or strapped to their back Keep It Simple Stupid.
Oh, okay... But materializing a rocket llauncher sounds cool and efficient.

Quote:
Fighting Fair
Definition:
See, "Fighting to lose."
When it comes to war, definite truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Surprised deshou ?

Unexpected deshou ?

Plausible deshou ?

Interesting deshou ?

Exciting Deshou ?
Useful.

Quote:
I'll be fine with that if only Chrono wasn't emo...
Like I said earlier, cool-Chrono as a villain.

And when that's over, we can have A's just the same except with Chrono taking Fate's place. And then some HayateXChrono vibes at the end!

And then we can have a 15-year old Fate in Chrono's place as a slightly tsun senior mage!

OMGCRACK!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Before I sleep

*tosses this Dossier into the ring*

Spoiler for Kirika: The Bureau's First Official Prism User:

*runs for using the picture*
Melikes the character! She's quite similar to Ama-san in appearance!

Quote:
Aaaah... I prefer him using the verticalis muscle

Quote:

The Nile is a river in Egypt

Where's denial there?

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why'd you have to make me remember that scene?

*sulks in corner*
SPIKE ACTUALLY DIED?!?!

Ouch...

Quote:

Hayate should be sick more often then

Quote:
Indeed

Although Aaron wouldn't be very happy with me....
Quote:
Yup, he won't be happy

But everyone else will be <.< >.>
YOU DO KNOW THAT WISHING SOMEONE TO BE SICK MORE OFTEN IS USUALLY TANTAMOUNT TO MALICE, RIGHT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Lo, behold!

Spoiler for two hours worth of works D: :

It's official now. Frieda's eye colour is amber.
Good work!

Quote:

Indeed
How far are we going with this anyway...
Quote:
Aaaaall the waaay <.<
Quote:
Hmm, that's going to be hard to write.......

Just because I've read some of the stuff, doesn't mean I can write in very well..>.>
YOU TWO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE EDGE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, FRICKIN PERVS!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I'd like to know how far Aaron was pulled into it though
*runs*
Almost not pulled at all since the amount of white text revalations were expected.

Quote:
That's easy, just write yourself a scene so HAWT, so SENSUAL, and so STEAMY that Aaron would be obliged to knock you into orbit
You'd better watch your step if you know what's good for you...

Quote:
Grandis: Keikaku Doori <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Looks like we have a mini Hayate week with Grandis at her side as well.
I'll do a rabu-rabu day scenario when they finally become an item.

Quote:
I feel like Aaron right now since I have no idea what exactly is being talked about. Pulling a all-nighter dulled my senses and I'm going to start misreading things again.

KOKORO TOMOYO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Got it. He's out then.

And Kha can have his harem days in StrikerS, before he settles down.

I'll let you have that much, don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Define Mary Sue.

Some people think that the slightest idea that has been used ever before makes a character a Mary Sue. I myself only view characters as Mary Sues when they are simply too perfect (Everyone loves her, she can't ever make a mistake, she's unbeatable etc etc).

In the OC-thread, Kha and Hikki come the closest to be called Mary Sues in my book, and even then I'm putting question marks (although Hikki seems to enjoy hopping in the red zone more often then Kha ).

I'm glad Aurion wasn't mentioned...

Quote:
Evil Chrono does have a good atraction point, doesn't he?
It would have been great drama.

Quote:

Okay, by god, it's done. Last are spells, and then I can get on with writing...

That's it. She's my favourite OC coming from your list.
I went ZOMGWIN!!! at her pic!
And being voiced by Hirano Aya-chan is a major plus! Nice work!

Quote:
In a way you're right. It is pretty pointless. This thought just entered my head while I was trying to build Kyouka's profile. I just thrown it out just to get it out of my head so I can concentrate on her.

But... now that I think of it, there might be a purpose to this crazy idea. I mean all we've been doing is creating OCs to basically fight, fight and fight. Why not do something silly and different for a change and place CCs and OCs in a soccer field instead of the battle field? Use the abilities that they have for entertainment instead of battle. See how do they use their abilities differently in different situations. Do you envision your characters to do nothing but combat and romance? Do something different, break out of the mold!

This may be my attempt to expand the world of MLSN beyond combat. Currently only AImost Pure's Minea, Lowe's Matsuri and Keroko's Syn are the only characters that have nothing to do with the combat side of MSLN that I know of. I'm starting to feel that all the epic battles, 'romantic' romance and such in the thread are getting a bit stale. Sure they are epic and full of win but too much of a good thing isn't that good. I'm trying to bring a breath of fresh air in via this silly soccer match crack and my in-creation OC Kamikaze Kyouka, age 8, street rat and upcoming lyrical magic user.

Ok, now that the crack induced moment is over, I would like to say I just wanna have fun
The cat's out of the bag! I think I'll be liking the chaos she'll bring!

Though I also agree with your points.

Quote:
You'll have to ask Aaron for the scenes where Aurion defeated the 2 of them, using what I call "cheating".
I already answered this. No. He hasn't binded them...

And what cheating? The rule is the game is use whatever is available to win.
It's more like cheating is part of the system. No such thing as fair play in the battlefield when your life's on the line.

Though it should be noted that Aurion himself is the one that usually says he was cheating...

Up to chapter 35 of Negima! I must say, Nodoka sure rose the ranks quite quickly in just a single chapter... Se-chan is much cuter than I imagined when she goes dere-dere... But konoka is still my favorite so far. With Asuna coming second.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-11-30 at 10:47.
Old 2007-11-30, 10:51   Link #17047
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Thanks for all the comments guys. Glad to know Naomitan is making an impact.

Now, for the spell list of the only GAR tsundere meidomoe meganekko! XD

Spoiler for Naomi's Spell List:

Also, a little extra...

Spoiler for Gender Equality in the Order:

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2007-11-30 at 11:07.
Old 2007-11-30, 11:13   Link #17048
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
21, Arcas. 21. Most countries you're concidered an adult at 18.
Arcas: Well, you see, uhh...last time I checked, she hadn't had "The Talk" yet! And you definitely need that to be an adult!

Quote:
Your hesitant tone is rousing suspicion...
It is not! Sort of... I just want to make Vivio Mel's successor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Hmmm... You know, on the topic of OCs... How do people view Mary Sues here?
Most of my... 'Main' OCs always score extremely high on the Litmus test
Any half-decent OC usually does, in this type of world.

Don't worry, as long as they're not TOO MS-ish, you're fine.

Quote:
Grandis do you want to explain?
*runs*
Arcas: GA-KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....

Quote:
Cradled in his arms, Grandis slowly carried Hayate over to the bed. Her breathing erratic, her face flushed red from the heat.

Slowly, he lowered her to the bed, before bending over her, stroking her hair softly. Kissing her gently on the forehead, his hands set to work on unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the creamy skin glistening with sweat.

Getting up, he moved to the chest of drawers. Rummaging around, he finally found it. Pulling the protective covering off it, it's shape was revealed. A long object, with a pointed tip.

Peeling her blouse away, he......

.... stuck the thermometer under her arm.

A few seconds the device beeped. 38.1 degrees.

Just a mild case of fever then, Grandis thought.

Sleep well Hayate.
Arcas: Liingo-san. I have a few friends that I would like to introduce you to. Unfortunately, they're offworld right now. Fortunately -

I CAN SEND YOU THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Grandis: A kid in your eyes.
Arcas: Well, YEAH. I'm her older brother - what would you expect?

Quote:
M.C. 0077. Two years after the start of StrikerS.
Got it.

Quote:
DestinyS is NIGHTY CANON. AU indeed.
'Kay, that's a relief - didn't want to have to start writing WizardS w/o good old MC as the Op base.

Quote:
Grandis: Just giving Hayate a massage. <wraps arm around Hayate's shoulders> Gotta problem with that, siscon?
Arcas: <rubs forehead> I though we agreed that if I didn't call you a money-grubber, you wouldn't call me a siscon...but if that's off...<holds up Apalis Inactive Form>

Quote:
The start of DestinyS... I'd say it's somewhere in late MC076, or late MC077. And yeah, it's AU.

The key-point of DestinyS is basically, when Carim uses her Rare Skill for the prophecies of coming years, it turns out that the prophecies... are still the very same prophecies she got years ago, about the King, Relics, etc, even after the JS incident was solved.
Already received.

Quote:
To put this into perspective, I once ran several charecter concepts through it: An Airborne officer, a WW2 Airborne First Sergeant who was battlefield promoted, and a Marine sniper in Vietnam. All were listed as MAry Sues.

Who were they?

Major Richard Winters, Easy Company, 2nd Battallion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st "Screaming Eagles" Airborne Division.

First Sergeant (later 2nd Lieutenant) Carwood Lipton, Easy Company, 2nd Battallion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st "Screaming Eagles" Airborne Division.

Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock II, considered the best USMC sniper ever, with 93 confirmed kills... and over three hundred unconfirmed kills.

And all three men who existed are Mary Sues. *shakes head*

Aren't Mary Sues what we call hax anyway? The Mary Sue Litmus test is utter crap because it's not context-specific, but seriously, who needs a test when you have... THE HAXBUSTER CORPS!
Most of those tests are based on the world as we know it today...aka science rules, no magic, no supernatural, that sort of thing...which is why I don't use them.

Quote:
[konata]Don't worry, you're still in demand [/konata]
Or something like that

[Lowe] We love flat-chested girls, because when you hug them, they're closer to your heart.[/Lowe]

Quote:
We are the Crack. Lower your shields. Your Thematic and Literary distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!"
ASSIMILATE THIS, ASSMUNCHER!!!

Quote:
Eeeeh?

Since when did Felix ever get the right to call Vita "Dear"?

*whistles*
Ever since she could basically bash his head in with Eisen.

Quote:
Spoiler for T3H 3VIL teaser:

Mmm.... hot mother/daughter action the best, purest of maternal love...

*plugs nostril*
<claps hand over nose>

Quote:
I'm thinking AU, if I follow PF's timeline. But it's up to you; each timeline after StrikerS is meant to run parallel, like a F/SN novel.
Ah.

Quote:
Arcas: MAYBE because you introduced... THAT GAKI.

Quote:

Note: Grandis' rather showy about their relationship and doesn't bother keeping it ambiguous when they go official. He also likes being extra touchy-feely with her when Arcas is around just to spite the siscon.
Arcas: <speaking incomprehensibly, being restrained by Mel>

Mel: Arcas, let's move along...<struggling w/resisting Arcas>

Arcas: <trying to break free> Come on, Mel! Just ONE Ray Storm, please! That's all I ask!

Mel: <glower> That's all you NEED. Absolutely not! <whacks with hilt of Esperacchius, Arcas slumps forward> Gran-san, I apologize for my husband - he can be an idiot sometimes.

"I am not a hero, but I served in the company of Nano."

Old 2007-11-30, 11:29   Link #17049
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Liingo-san. I have a few friends that I would like to introduce you to. Unfortunately, they're offworld right now. Fortunately -

I CAN SEND YOU THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

*Trying to cut back backlog when these two event happen*

MEGA COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sent flying*

2 hits!..... Hmm I wonder where I'm going to end up...

*sails past Lowe and Erio who are still in orbit, waving as I go past*

Well I guess I'll see you guys in a few days..... It might take a while for me to get back...

Lowe was definately right when he said that the view was good up here

Although that's one big hole in the cloud where I just passed through.

On That bombshell, I'll bid you all goodnight.

Isamu: Right, so since creator-san won't be here for the next couple of days. I'll be in charge of things around here. Nice to meet you. *bows*
Old 2007-11-30, 11:52   Link #17050
Tormenk

Quote:
When a crack-crazed, scatterbrained rampage becomes chronic, it's called a Bluecheesium Bloodrage.

Quote:
That crack isn't meant to be crack. I'm leaving it to FA to determine what happened. But I've added the Cradle being used as a colony drop attack to the possible theories surrounding its crash.
FA isn't writing that but I'll do my best to explain the Cradle's crash.

@Keroko: Will Fall of the Empire cover the Cradle's crash?

Quote:
"It is not who I am, but what I do, that defines me."

Quote:

Naomi is another well done character from the OFM. And Franz is justified with his reaction at Ivanovich's actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
But I can't say more than that, I want to keep it a secret until the very last possible moment
*runs*
Unique.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-30, 11:56   Link #17051
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Welcome to my world.

Now this I'll really look forward too!

Quote:

Aurion is hardly falling into the Mary Sue. I mean, most of the Wolkies hate him.

Quote:
Arcas: Well, you see, uhh...last time I checked, she hadn't had "The Talk" yet! And you definitely need that to be an adult!
I'm sorry... what? This is Hayate we're talking about. Among the Aces she is the last to need 'the talk'.

Besides, I never had the talk either. I learned that stuff on my own, and pretty much everyone I knew did too.

Quote:
It is not! Sort of... I just want to make Vivio Mel's successor
Succesor in what way?

Quote:

Yes it will. It will explain why it crashed, how it crashed, and why nobody dug it up.
Old 2007-11-30, 12:01   Link #17052
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Which then I would like to remind people...

...HAHA! TK got kicked out !
Nonsense I merely chose to leave the ignorant masses to wallow in their backwardness devoid of my august presence and wisdom.

Quote:

H4xx busting are always long and they always end up the same way -_-
Yup with a more balanced, sensible, and fleshed out character.

Quote:
After reading through so many h4xxbustering, I picked up something from here and there.
The infection spreads... yessss.

Quote:
It'll mark the end of worlds if Chrono goes emo in Nanoha.
Yeah a Emo with command of weapons of mass destruction seems like a pretty poor idea...

Quote:
Naomi should get some advice from Konata.
Acutally that seems like a pretty terrible idea... Konata is about as wise a fortune cookie.

Quote:
The master plan is unveiled.
Indeed, and remember any plan that blatantly obvious is also obviously a trap. As a great man once said "In war, the truth must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

Quote:
No sense using a Divine Buster when a Blaze Cannon is good enough.
Normal I'm a firm advocate of overkill but since in this case that would involve me getting off my rump I'll just settle for "adequate kill" in this case.

Quote:
So Altea's actually more shy dere than tsundere... and looks like Yui and Treize already went in for the kill

Trieze calling her "Sister" though? WIN

Trieze pwnz Altea's head for 9000 gold!

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why'd you have to make me remember that scene?
*sulks in corner*
I never found it that terrible, he died awesomely it was one of the coolest and most memorable deaths ever in anime, what pisses me off are Fan Fic writers that then go and disregard it to revive him, or say he never really died, this is alarmingly common...

Quote:
Ah, "Well-made plans never survive contact with the enemy" Nice setup here, though short
Yeah it was kinda spur of the moment banged it out in like half an hour got a part two in the works along with like 6 other things... I'm getting as bad as Kha...

Quote:
Yep, Overkill much

That beam at the end reminded me of Dynames' ASAT sniper rifle I think a few Navy vessel's gonna get wiped out
Don't be so sure, 82nd ships are built tough to take hard knocks.

Quote:
Are you implying what I think you're implying about her being an Iincho there? Anyways, nice abilities and history for her there, although "Sign Blanking"? While we have nothing on the nature of those sigils so far, I'm not so sure they can be connected to genetics and all

And how does Soul Destroyer work exactly anyway?
I'm 99% sure they aren't the entire idea of some sort of "genetic decay" is rubbish IMO this is like people suddenly all being born without thumbs or something, in fact a genetic code will tend to get MORE robust the longer it goes as useful mutation are integrated into the genome.

Quote:
HOLY CRA-

Bluecheesium has evolved into its deadliest form yet!!!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!!!
Tch, that stuff only works on the weak willed true men can resist the power of Tsun easily.

Quote:
Eeeeh?

Since when did Felix ever get the right to call Vita "Dear"?

*whistles*
Well he sure as hell can't call her "sweetie".

Quote:
I even see CoD here Nice assortment of badasses here
Only one guy acutally each platoon will be ripped off of and built around each games central unit as much as possible.

Quote:

The faster you join us, the less attacks you'll get.... maybe
Once he becomes one with the crack collective they'll be no reason to attack he'll be one of us, one of us, one of us...

Quote:
errrrr
You know it's true that's why your pissed she respects me for standing up for myself I bet she's disgusted by your wimpy ways.
Quote:
Extra training from Fighting to Win 101?
More like Extra training from the school of life...

Quote:
If it exists, there's porn for it.........

What?
Truth:
Spoiler for Size:

Quote:
Looking good so far.
Though their isn't much TOO look at at...

Quote:
Just as Long they're not haxxed and a Sue.
As noted that's a depressingly common combo, particularity when magic is involved.

Quote:
No comments on the crack?
Ahh... *pats Liingo on the back* I read it pal, it was goo! So cheer up buddy... or I'm going to start beating you until you do.

Quote:
That's an awesome picture
Yes it is and that's why it and several others by him have been on my HD for months.

Quote:
Wait I thought you were Tk's assistant now
I'm a nice boss I let him freelance when I have no need of him.

Quote:

Like That's going to stop him.
It wouldn't stop me if I saw something really stupid, but it will take considerable provocation to rouse this sleeping giant and someone else would probably have to tell me about since I don't even read that thread anymore really.

Quote:

Don't think of it as bullying! Think of it as friendly tormenting.

Quote:

Good that "she's not my girlfriend!" shit is so overdone.

Quote:
Liingo-logic. >.>
More like just logic.

Quote:
Cool-villain Chrono then.
Magnificent Bastard Chrono would be better still.

Quote:
Oh, okay... But materializing a rocket llauncher sounds cool and efficient.
It also sounds complicated and expensive and they've got 1800 guys they need to gear up.
Quote:
When it comes to war, definite truth.
Shit when it comes to LIFE this is the truth.

Quote:
Like I said earlier, cool-Chrono as a villain.

And when that's over, we can have A's just the same except with Chrono taking Fate's place. And then some HayateXChrono vibes at the end!

And then we can have a 15-year old Fate in Chrono's place as a slightly tsun senior mage!

OMGCRACK!!!!
*Hit's Aaron with a firehouse to cool him down* Let's not let the crack go TOO far.

Quote:

SPIKE ACTUALLY DIED?!?!

Ouch...
Collapsing to the ground after sustaining multiple gunshot and stab wounds is a far indicator of death... admittedly he'd survived almost as bad before, but the sad music over the the pan to sky was pretty much pronouncing his demise.

Quote:
YOU DO KNOW THAT WISHING SOMEONE TO BE SICK MORE OFTEN IS USUALLY TANTAMOUNT TO MALICE, RIGHT?
Maybe he just meant lovesick?

Quote:

Aaron not to be snippy, but if you keep launching all our posters that make some questionable remarks into space they're won't be anyone left... -_-'
Quote:

I'll do a rabu-rabu day scenario when they finally become an item.
Brandishes whip, write faster damn you, faster!

Quote:

KOKORO TOMOYO!!!
It occurs to me that despite seeing thi sposted all the time I still haven't a clue what it means...

Quote:

Aurion, despite his fetishes, is too cool to be a Sue.

Quote:
The cat's out of the bag! I think I'll be liking the chaos she'll bring!

Though I also agree with your points.
I don't know let's face what is 99% of literate about? Romance, or combat, or both, and comedy, but we do have some of that. Really when you get right down too it Sex and Fighting for stuff is a pretty big part of the human experience it only makes sense it would come up allot in fiction... Plus look at the source here Nanoha is about... romance (well friendship) and magical battles of course you're going to see allot of that in Fan Fiction about it.

Quote:
It's more like cheating is part of the system. No such thing as fair play in the battlefield when your life's on the line.
Though it should be noted that Aurion himself is the one that usually says he was cheating...
Like Said before. "If you can win... cheat." Unless we're playing a video game in that case I'm a find out where you live and come kill your dog!

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-30 at 13:08.
Old 2007-11-30, 12:23   Link #17053
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
True this will be crazy to try and write... pity.

Spoiler for Minor scene perhaps?:
Actually something along that line would really be interesting. Its like a free for all battle royale. Just with a bit of rules in it.

Quote:
And special delivery for USB500:

Spoiler for I'd have thought Frieda's mom looked like this:

*runs very very fast*
Tony Taka FTW!

Quote:
Lo, behold!

Spoiler for two hours worth of works D: :
Its Sion!!

Quote:
Thus continuing the lineage of super hawt smokin' mama's... oh the Johanssen's GREATEST GIFT to the universe

And they're too busy ogling her, don't mind them...

*chainsaw revs*

Quote:
Ah, youthful soul.... I can already see the end of their path. I should join those guys-

*chainsaw revs*

Quote:
Meet the Johanssen's?!?!?!?!

OH LORD DO WANT

*plugs nostrils*

Smith: Brother, it's been a long, hard life...
Wesson: But it as all worth it in the end.
Smith: Even if I die now...
Wesson: We shall never ever regret it.

Mai: ...Dewa,

shine

The return of Mai Enna.

Quote:
Maybe I should do "Meet the Johanssen" after this. but one thing to ponder: whoever married to Frieda's mom was, is and forever be a supremely lucky bas**** And don't make me post the Takeru/Frieda's future life story.

Wonder how will Frieda's mom act whenever Frieda's around? Will it include some hot mother-groping-daughter action the best of maternal love?
*Prods USB for Takeru/Frieda awesomeness.*

Quote:
That's easy, just write yourself a scene so HAWT, so SENSUAL, and so STEAMY that Aaron would be obliged to knock you into orbit
I rather not if I were you. There's no Internet connection up there.

Quote:
Spoiler for T3H 3VIL teaser:

Mmm.... hot mother/daughter action the best, purest of maternal love...

*plugs nostril*

Quote:
The one I'm going isn't KLCC, but regardless where it is, it'll still be cramped and noisy anyway, since we're well... Malaysians, and we're suckers for 'so-called' cheaper bargains.

Anyway, the one where I'll be splurging my money won't be in this fair anyway, but the other, better one next year since my budget's running low anyway since my parents just bought a crappy HP desktop, expensive, but only average in quality. At best, I'm getting a new GPU and some RAMs to barely sustain till mid-next year, when I can hopefully get a new console, or get a new CPU altogether.
Won't be too bad next year actually, development is starting to slow down so if you get a decent computer rig it'll probably be able to last you awhile. I estimate mine to be able to last another year before I need to add RAMs and stuff, and that will probably depend on whether Vista has become stable and worth installing or not.

But yeah, waiting till next year will be a good idea. Though I'll probably avoid buying it during the Chinese New Year period. I've heard rumours that prices get a temporary hike in that period to con extra money from all the people happily running around with their red packets.

Quote:
It's honestly, one of the plotlines in StrikerS that made me Chances are those Brains had access to the prophecy as well, and it was very likely that early stages of Jail's LOL Jewel Seeds jack/Relic incidents/Drones/RF6 attack and for most parts, everything except Vivio = Saint King and the discovery of Cradle were still acceptable and assosiated to the Brains, which meant that to a degree, they were slightly allowing and manipulating their plans to how the prophecy went about, which made me
I guess so. I'm sure the prophecy was made known to the top people in TSAB, as Regius more or less admitted he knew about it though he didn't believe in it. Which makes you wonder what was the stance and the viewpoint of the Brains. I'm not quite sure they were hiring Jail for anything other than the expansion of the artificial mage project and stuff, since the TSAB themselves couldn't well launch such a project due to ethical issues.

Quote:
In DestinyS, it was nothing more than a cover ops by the Brains to hide what they secretly felt was the true meaning behind the prophecy, and the very reason they needed the Cradle was to possess a power against that threat, before... Jail backstabbed them.
Was it mentioned that the Brains knew about the cradle? I think I seriously need to re-watch StrikerS. Been putting it off too long.

Quote:

Yeah Grandis you show him!

Quote:

Quote:
I already answered this. No. He hasn't binded them...

No it wasn't about the binding. If I'm not wrong there's that scene you wrote where Aurion transformed into Chrono and Fate fainted due to overheating because of something he said.

Quote:
Up to chapter 35 of Negima! I must say, Nodoka sure rose the ranks quite quickly in just a single chapter... Se-chan is much cuter than I imagined when she goes dere-dere... But konoka is still my favorite so far. With Asuna coming second.
I'm up to the latest chapter, and honestly I still prefer Yue. And no its not the loli-factor. -_-'

Quote:
When a crack-crazed, scatterbrained rampage becomes chronic, it's called a Bluecheesium Bloodrage.

That crack isn't meant to be crack. I'm leaving it to FA to determine what happened. But I've added the Cradle being used as a colony drop attack to the possible theories surrounding its crash.
Huh? Why me? Did I miss something while I was jumping through backlog?

Quote:
"It is not who I am, but what I do, that defines me."
Therefore Kha=crack?

Quote:

Again, why me? Did I miss something important while I was sleeping from the fever?
Old 2007-11-30, 12:26   Link #17054
Tormenk

Quote:
Yes it will. It will explain why it crashed, how it crashed, and why nobody dug it up.
Mind pming me the parts about it? If it's similar, I may not trash my idea. Otherwise, I'll leave it to you in explaining the event since I'm sure you can do a better job at it.

Quote:

Trieze pwnz Altea's head for 9000 gold!
XD

Quote:
I never found it that terrible, he died awesomely it was one of the coolest and most memorable deaths ever in anime
Spike went out REAL MAN style. *salutes*

Quote:
what pisses me off are Fan Fic writers that then go and disregard it to revive him, or say he never really died, this is alarmingly common...
Common among great characters since the fans just can't bear the possibility of not ever seeing their favorites in action again. It's almost a pity since a dead character can't do much but that makes the character as well. Resurrecting them in some cases seems kinda messing around.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-30, 13:05   Link #17055
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Having killer monks is quite a disturbing idea.
You've never watched a single Kung-Fu movie apparently.

Quote:
I see...Never watched Cowboy Bebop.
Do So. As quickly as possible.

Quote:
More loli? Yay?
Careful your perversion is showing...

Quote:
Somehow I find some of the content pretty far fetched.
I find some of it pretty impossible myself.

Quote:
And still no Internet connection in your home?
That would be like a terrible, terrible nightmare too me...

Quote:
Its amazing how you can create crack on the fly.
Kha's true power is Unlimited Crack Works, but like it's namesake the stuff it spawns tends to be weak and imitative, but of mass quantities.

Quote:
*Smacks Kha around with a large trout.*

It's been ages since I've seen a Trout Slapping! Nice choice!

Quote:
Ditzy?
Let's face it Subaru was never the sharpest tool in the shed.

Quote:
'Dear'?? OMG!! WHAT KIND OF CRACK IS THIS!?? :twitch :
Where did I say it was crack...?

Quote:
I agree too. To say a world dominated by that particular kind of mage is about to run out of said kind of mages due to genetical pool and stuff sounds pretty presumptuous.
Pretty much as I noted the entire thing seems extremely suspect from a scientific view point, I can see wanting to add new systems to add versatility, but not because mage DNA across the entire population has somehow decided to spontaneously degrade in a highly specific way.
Old 2007-11-30, 13:12   Link #17056
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Mind pming me the parts about it? If it's similar, I may not trash my idea. Otherwise, I'll leave it to you in explaining the event since I'm sure you can do a better job at it.
Pm's away.

Quote:
Common among great characters since the fans just can't bear the possibility of not ever seeing their favorites in action again. It's almost a pity since a dead character can't do much but that makes the character as well. Resurrecting them in some cases seems kinda messing around.
Quote:
I never found it that terrible, he died awesomely it was one of the coolest and most memorable deaths ever in anime, what pisses me off are Fan Fic writers that then go and disregard it to revive him, or say he never really died, this is alarmingly common...
This reminds me while a small part of me was actually looking forward to Vita's death in StrikerS. She would have died an awesome death there atfter destroying the Cradle's reactor.

Quote:
Pretty much as I noted the entire thing seems extremely suspect from a scientific view point, I can see wanting to add new systems to add versatility, but not because mage DNA across the entire population has somehow decided to spontaneously degrade in a highly specific way.
Its also a point to note that Hayate had no magic power whatsoever prior to the Yami no Sho incident. Reinforce was the one responsible for Hayate's powers.
Old 2007-11-30, 14:01   Link #17057
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:

whoo! That means all the major ones are done!
On an aside, that's 3 characters apiece >.> . We form the holy hexagon of OFM.

As another aside, the thought of Emili/Naomi yuri-
*runs*

Quote:
S&W: Yes yes definitely.

I didn't expect her to look THAT cute though And Aya Hirano as VA's gonna turn some heads around here

It's a nice touch ommiting Franz' role in the death of Naomi's parents, and having the profile look from her perspective alone, gotta feel for the girl though. And you even put in her Air Support WINNING MOMENT

S&W: AND ABSOLUTE MAID TERRITORY FOR THE WIN!!!!!
Wesson: We would've been happy to go in Franz's place right?
Smith: Yes definitely.

*runs from Chainsaw Wielding Mai*
Glen: "Yare, yare..."

Quote:
Yup, nothing wrong with some craziness now. One of things we do in the OC is to put characters in situation we'd never expect them to afterall, and the potential for some craziness canon would never afford (which is why he have things like StrikerS Nano afterall). So the fact that there is no point to the Soccer match is the entire point

And you've revealed Kyouka!!!!
Yes! Do it! Write this game!

Quote:
Thanks for all the comments guys. Glad to know Naomitan is making an impact.

Now, for the spell list of the only GAR tsundere meidomoe meganekko! XD

Spoiler for Naomi's Spell List:
*nods* So Naomi-chan's spell list is almost entirely like Emili-chan's .

Quote:
Also, a little extra...

Spoiler for Gender Equality in the Order:
Of course, it's all about shiro no pantsu, or in Emili's case, aoi no pantsu.
Old 2007-11-30, 14:59   Link #17058
Erio
Hiromi

OK, I'm finally back after being blown out of orbit by Aaron.

Read as: Finally done with all the work.

Good thing the Grandis X Hayate ULTIMATE WIN scenario keeps going strong, thanks to Liingo

Hope Aaron doesnt read this.

@Chaos Just saw Clyde's profile. I'll add it to the front page soon.

@Wild Goose Same goes for your links list. About time you compiled that list! Finally I can find all your stuff, as I have only read about half of them.

@Tk's 75th Officers Wait a min, how can a Nanohaverse squad be all-male?!

Quote:

And so, the CC team is now called Manchester Mid-Childa United.

Love soccer, and thus the idea, BTW.

I'll make a few other comments a bit later.
Old 2007-11-30, 15:18   Link #17059
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:

Nice, very nice I’ve been waiting for that bio and it didn’t disappoint it also encouraged me to finally get off my ass and finish one of my own characters that’s been bouncing around in Profile Limbo for months…

Spoiler for Alan Akien:

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-03-26 at 14:54.
Old 2007-11-30, 16:20   Link #17060
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

I find I couldn't stop myself from posting this off topic image while I'm laughing my head off. In any case I see some new stuff and OC, will read in the morning. *hops to bed*

Spoiler for melon seed spitting war XD: