AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-07-29, 13:12   Link #1
Godaiger
Crossover Yuusha Godaiger

Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon

I've just viewed "Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon" and I thought it was awesome.

I liked it because it reminded me of those good old live action tokusatsu heroes especially the "Metal Hero" genre which was popular in the 80's starting with "Space Sheriff Gavan" (Known in France as X-Or) even Hikaruon's opening theme sounds identical to the Metal Hero shows in that decade.

Too bad they made only one OAV episode of this anime it was quite good.
Godaiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 05:17   Link #2
daisukeumon

Correct!

I must agree that this animation was awsome. It love watching the old skool stuff. Not to mention the theme song rocks!!!

Ever here of the Pink Noise OVA? Well Campus Special Investigator is episode 2 of that OVA series.

Edit - I just found the link where you can dl part one, there is also a listing and some info about the entire OVA series. Check it out let me know how it is.
daisukeumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 08:43   Link #3
Area88

OVA 1: Call Me Tonight and OVA 2: Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon are both subbed and timeless classics.

Our group Anime Classic Reviews is currently subbing OVA 3: Maryuu Senki. It's a 3 part OVA, we currently have the raws for episodes 1 and 2. Hopefully both episodes will be out subbed in the next month on animesuki.

We are currently looking for a high quality raw of OVA 4: Body Jack. Anyone who can help or has the LD, please contact me.

Our aim is to get all the Pink Noise OVA's completed.
Area88 is offline   Reply With Quote