AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-03-14, 14:40   Link #1
dubb

audio help for Slam Dunk!

hey guys. nice site!

I'm having some problems playing Slam Dunk! ep.14-20. I'm using divx 2.5.3 to play them and the video works, but the audio is playing slower than it's supposed to. Has anyone else experienced and solved this type of problem? thanks for your help.
Old 2004-03-14, 18:16   Link #2
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb
hey guys. nice site!

I'm having some problems playing Slam Dunk! ep.14-20. I'm using divx 2.5.3 to play them and the video works, but the audio is playing slower than it's supposed to. Has anyone else experienced and solved this type of problem? thanks for your help.
I was having the opposite problem. The audio was playing too fast! Try adjusting your playback settings. Go to "show playback settings" on the menu bar and adjust the playback quality. I had to make mine lower, maybe yours needs to be higher. Just try fiddling with that. Hope that helps!
Old 2004-03-14, 18:55   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Or try using a different codec. Chances are you will find that if you use ffdshow it will work correctly. Have a read of the sticky in this forum and install just ffdshow-20030523.exe (this really does mean uninstall all your existing codecs and just have ffdshow installed).
Old 2004-03-15, 13:02   Link #4
dubb

thanks for your guys' advice. I actually read a little further into the forum and found the complete media player available for download on this site. it plays the episodes perfectly! sorry for pulling the trigger and posting a little too early.