AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-04, 19:46   Link #21
Honey_and_Cleaver

Thanks for the suggestions, i watched Onegai Teacher and only a few episodes on TV, it was good but i cant get my hands on it anymore, looking for the anime ever since.

School Rumble, seen it, Harima should have lose the mustache.

Current Anime following: Gundam 00, Goshuushi-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Night Wizard, Dragonout the Resonance, Minami-Ke, Shion no Ou, Shugo no Chara!, BLUE DROP, Rental Magica, Kimikiss pure rogue, Moyashimon,Majin Tantei Nourgami Neuro,Clannad
Old 2007-12-08, 15:49   Link #22
darthsait

lol harima is the best!!! - i got so pissed of in the begining cause i thought karusama was the main character and he was hardly shown, then whewn i realized the main person was harima, i started laughing and enjoying the series. lol
Old 2007-12-08, 18:29   Link #23
Frans

Sunao from Potemayo. But maybe it's not cool enough though.. the setting I think is elementary school (or junior high school). It's a comedy anime
Tatsumi from Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo also nice.
Jin from Samurai Champloo.
Conan from Detective Conan.

Last edited by Frans; 2007-12-08 at 18:46. Reason: addition
Old 2007-12-08, 22:49   Link #24
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
I've seen parts of it. Enough to make me lose interest in it.

But then again, I guess it's just the fact that a couple in which the woman is older and the age difference is 5 years or more (or is it just the student-teacher relationship?) just really... annoy isn't the word, but something more subtle. It kind of makes me hesitant to actually watch the series. (Though I actually might give it a try sometime, assuming I get over my definitions for the boundaries of love)

I have the same problem for Kannazuki no Miko. I was really interested in watching it, but the fact that it's a yuri relationship makes me hesitant to watch it.
i have similiar problem, some animes that imply incest - i have a hard time truely enjoying that anime for what it is.

anyways, i also recommend:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann mecha and one of the best

Get Backers lots of powers and battles
Closed Thread