AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-09, 00:20   Link #281
Fome
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii View Post
Yeah, I went out on pretend dates with a girl I really liked talking with and showed genuine interest in her. After that she thought I was sort of stupid, or that I had believed the pretend dates were real. It's really annoying!
Good advice from someone with the same experience.

So yeah, you get the picture. You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't REALLY get interested.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 00:49   Link #282
Kyomi
What do I know?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: I should really think about updating my profile..
Age: 28
Hmmm.. I have had someone ask me on a pretend date once, though it turned out she really liked me and it was her way of getting close, so I guess you shouldn't burn ALL your hopes down. though the quickest answer the better. Something like that shouldn't be allowed to last too long, for your own benefit.
__________________
Kyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 01:09   Link #283
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
I know she's WAY out of my league considering that she's a model.
Just because she's a model doesn't mean that she's out of your league. I know society glamorizes models as if they're all mini-goddesses but in reality they're still human. Right now you seem to be viewing yourself as "just a nerd" who isn't worthy of such a person. Until you boost your self respect and realize your self worth, I don't think many girls would take you seriously.

Quote:
Now, everyone I know (except for my best friend) thinks me and her are dating. I'm not complaining or anything, because I admit that I like it. My life right now is like an anime.

However, it's driving me crazy because I don't know if she's just teasing me since I'm a major nerd, or trying to get me to ask her out by playing the "game".
You asked what we think, but in truth it should be you doing the thinking. Ask yourself what you want at this point in time. Do you want a serious relationship? If the answer is yes, then the next question is whether you want a relationship with her. If you realize that you do desire a relationship with her, then you have an obligation to yourself to find out whether it could happen or not. Clarify it with her, and find out whether there's any possibility of having a real relationship. If there is, you've done yourself (and possibly your lady friend) a wonderful favor. If not, you'll know to not get your hopes up or feel frustrated.

Depending on how you go about it, you may even still be able to keep this pretend dating thing. I can't give you advice about how to ask or clarify, as I don't know her or how she'd react. Trust yourself on this one. And I think it's OK to feel pleased with pretend dating and all. Males like the company of females and there's nothing wrong with that.

Until you identify your own desires, none of us here can help you. Everyone is giving you advice based off of their own personal wants and desires. Fome has given the interesting opinion of stating that what you have is very cool, stating that it's likea relationship, just without the responsibility. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Fome but that view likely indicates that Fome does not want a serious relationship at this point. If you're feeling similarly, Vestus, then Fome's advice is quite good. I think that many of the other posters feel that they would want a relationship, and thus they express concern over what effects an unrequited love would have on you.

So tell us - what do you want?
__________________
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 01:19   Link #284
HASHIRIYA
legend in my spare time
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in a house (Aus)
Age: 27
wimmen are whole lot of mind games in human form
hard to read, unstable, mood swings, most dangerous play thing around for men.
HASHIRIYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:38   Link #285
Vestus
Pasokon-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Subspace
Send a message via AIM to Vestus
@Klashkari/Fome/Ledgem:

Well, I would like to have a serious relationship, that I cannot deny to myself. However, I'm real skeptical about relationships in general, because of previous relationship in which the girl left me for another guy.

(BTW I'm in college right now, I'm a 2nd year and she's a 1st year)

I had no interest in her before. This girl, however is all "touchy" when she's around me (and I enjoy it, alot). Not to be cheesy, but as for "falling for her" well that may be too late.

I have this thought that I may not have another chance like this ever, because of my reclusive ways. However, I can't see anything in myself that she would be attracted to.

And, if I go the direct route and clear it up, well I'll post the result up here. However, until then, I'll play along.
__________________
Vestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:43   Link #286
Fome
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
@Klashkari/Fome/Ledgem:

Well, I would like to have a serious relationship, that I cannot deny to myself. However, I'm real skeptical about relationships in general, because of previous relationship in which the girl left me for another guy.

(BTW I'm in college right now, I'm a 2nd year and she's a 1st year)

I had no interest in her before. This girl, however is all "touchy" when she's around me (and I enjoy it, alot). Not to be cheesy, but as for "falling for her" well that may be too late.

I have this thought that I may not have another chance like this ever, because of my reclusive ways. However, I can't see anything in myself that she would be attracted to.

And, if I go the direct route and clear it up, well I'll post the result up here. However, until then, I'll play along.
Way to go! Keep it up!

Lucky guy.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:50   Link #287
Micaiah
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Daein
Send a message via Yahoo to Micaiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
However, I can't see anything in myself that she would be attracted to.
This part, seems like a lack of self respect/worth, maybe you aren't able to see something, and she does, but you aren't going to be sure if you don't ask. My suggestion, like others have mentioned, could be going with the direct route and clearing things up. I have seen it worked with some, myself included(well, my case was not really similar, but it needed clearing up).
__________________
Micaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:50   Link #288
Vestus
Pasokon-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Subspace
Send a message via AIM to Vestus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Way to go! Keep it up!

Lucky guy.
I do feel lucky. Well, if she is really into me.
__________________
Vestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:57   Link #289
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
However, I'm real skeptical about relationships in general, because of previous relationship in which the girl left me for another guy.
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's a traumatic experience in a sense. Try to stay positive about it, though - not every girl will do that. You've been burned, so it's completely understandable and you shouldn't simply ignore or try to forget that experience. All the same, don't give up on relationships in general, especially if you desire one.

Quote:
I had no interest in her before. This girl, however is all "touchy" when she's around me (and I enjoy it, alot). Not to be cheesy, but as for "falling for her" well that may be too late.
Ah, but isn't that how it always is? The irony of how I ended up with my current girlfriend is that, through a misunderstanding, she thought that I had an interest in her. She then developed an interest in me, and after it was pointed out to me that this girl was onto me, I developed feelings for her. That was two years ago, and we're still together and looking forward to the future.

The first girl I dated was a similar scenario. Friends pointed out that this girl was seeing me more often than a normal "I just want to be friends" girl would, and that she must have been into me. I'm a bit blind about these things, but after it was pointed out to me, I began to develop feelings for her as well. I hadn't really thought about it before that.

So now it's happened to you - nothing wrong there. The question is, what shall you do about it?

Quote:
However, I can't see anything in myself that she would be attracted to.
Well then be glad she isn't you. Come on man, think positive! Here, I'll start you off. Since you're posting about this, you're clearly a sensitive individual. That's good relationship material. Since you're an anime fan, I'll also make the assumption that you're a thoughtful, open-minded individual. Further good for relationships and being good company in general. Lastly, since you're a nerd, you're good in bed (Glamour magazine even backs me on this one! - I read it today while getting a haircut ). That helps with everything, including maintaining a long-term relationship.

Not so hard to find the positives, is it?

Quote:
And, if I go the direct route and clear it up, well I'll post the result up here. However, until then, I'll play along.
I'd be interested to know how it goes, so definitely post back. You don't necessarily need to go the direct route - you can try to play back and do ultra-romantic things for her. You might win her heart, and then perhaps she'll be asking her friends the same question that you posted to us. Just don't let it linger for too long. Even if you win her heart, you may still be expected to take the initiative. If she suddenly finds herself a boyfriend, I think you'll really feel hurt. It may rekindle feelings of your previous trauma as well.
__________________
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 03:11   Link #290
Vestus
Pasokon-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Subspace
Send a message via AIM to Vestus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
If she suddenly finds herself a boyfriend, I think you'll really feel hurt. It may rekindle feelings of your previous trauma as well.
That's exactly what I'm scared shitless of.
__________________
Vestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 03:16   Link #291
Fome
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that affection, even if it's just play, is enough. Seriously, real relationships can be so icky at times IMO.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 04:47   Link #292
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In Despair
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
@Klashkari/Fome/Ledgem:

Well, I would like to have a serious relationship, that I cannot deny to myself. However, I'm real skeptical about relationships in general, because of previous relationship in which the girl left me for another guy.

(BTW I'm in college right now, I'm a 2nd year and she's a 1st year)

I had no interest in her before. This girl, however is all "touchy" when she's around me (and I enjoy it, alot). Not to be cheesy, but as for "falling for her" well that may be too late.

I have this thought that I may not have another chance like this ever, because of my reclusive ways. However, I can't see anything in myself that she would be attracted to.

And, if I go the direct route and clear it up, well I'll post the result up here. However, until then, I'll play along.
If you're already at the stage where you're "falling for her", you're in dangerous territory. I'd say it's time to cut your losses and confront her about it ASAP, Klashi's way.

Sit her down with you for a serious discussion. Don't be mean, but you do have to talk to her in a firm tone so she gets that you're not kidding around anymore. Don't ask her what she's trying to do; tell her that all this horsing around has to stop, because it is simply not right. Don't ask her if she's being touchy because she really IS interested in you; tell her she has no right to be this touchy unless you and her are official.

Notice I keep saying "tell her" instead of "ask her"? That's because this is what you need to do to bring the balance of power to your side. A girl would not respect you if she can gain control over you too easily; this applies to all social relationships in general, not just male-female ones. Showing her that you are in control of yourself might very well impress her enough to seriously consider you, if she isn't already.

The way you're talking right now, it's more than likely that your model "girlfriend", whoever she is, sees you as being insecure; you've got to change that, hence why I'm telling you the stuff I'm telling you. Get yourself some confidence, and go for it; if she reacts positively to your sit-down talk, great. If she reacts negatively, then you know she isn't worth it.

Now go and do what you have to do, pal. Don't put it off too long; this kind of thing is like a drug, with all the same withdrawal effects.

(Ok, girls. You can start negging my rep for being such a Male Chauvinist Pig now. )
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 05:29   Link #293
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
That's exactly what I'm scared shitless of.
If you are actually bearing such scar, I'm not exactly sure if you have the means to try to "win her" (romantic flags much?) as it wouldn't exactly work if she really playing with you.

It is really depending on "luck" (well... as you completely ignore her feelings/motive), you can indeed attract her if she was just playing "innocently", but it would be quite impossible if she was just having fun "maliciously" from the start.

It really depends of you now, but since you want to have a serious relationship and you are that affected by this "unknown factor", I believe you should gamble everything on frankness, so the direct confrontation. Much like ledgem said, try to think positive though, as you basically have the mindset to actually shape the relationship and so forth.

Think that in the current status, you won't exactly lose anything:
1) If she is actually falling for you, it is a complete win situation
2) If she was just playing, but enjoy it as well, you might actually build something.
3) If she was just having fun on her own, planning to ditch you out sooner or later, it would release you from a onimous painful galore, but it would definitely switch the "pretending date" into a play for you as well.

The third point can still hurt, but I believe that the long term is a "better" investisement for you, considering your posts recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that affection, even if it's just play, is enough. Seriously, real relationships can be so icky at times IMO.
That's true. However, relationships can be taken granted, depending of your own enjoyement.
As i can see, vestus is more fond of serious/real relationship.

As a matter of personal opinion, I can't exactly enjoy a relationship with only "affection", because I can't actually enjoy a relationship on a "superifical layer".
Don't get me wrong, i don't use it in a pejorative way: I aknowledge it has its own advantages and cons. But it isn't exactly a matter of "gain" and "loss", but rather a personal preference: I would prefer to be friend with someone acting like this, until both Me and this person actually want to go farther than simply "having fun around".

The reason behind this is that I would actually feel insecure and wondering what is the "point" of this, as if everything was a play, it would define it as a lie. And frankly, such things aren't exactly "positive" for some person (me included).
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 05:42   Link #294
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
I do feel lucky. Well, if she is really into me.
exactally...if she is feeling the same way but by the wat you described her it seem that she is just playing about so you have 2 options.

either play along with her (score!) or tell her that you are serious (if you are that type of man).

chances are she may continue to play with you but that is something you must stop if you dont want to get yourself hurt by getting attached to her too much.

_____
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 07:06   Link #295
Samari
World's Greatest
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Francisco
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Actually, that sounds really awesome. It's like all the cuddliness without the responsibility. I disagree with these suggestions. I think it'll be fine, as long as you play the role of the "indifferent loner." She pretend dates you, so you pretend to be oblivious to the romantic inferences. Lol, now THAT would make your life like an anime.

The key is not to get lulled into REALLY wanting to pursue a relationship. If you like her, don't ruin it by trying to get more than you have now. IMO, it's very possible that, as soon as you confront her about it, she will feel uncomfortable and stop this fun stuff. I think the people here are being too serious about it. While you're young, just have a good time.
Well I agree with what you said about not getting into the notion of "really wanting to be in a relationship". Like you mentioned, if you confront a female about it, they might feel a little uncomfortable maybe. At the same time, it really sucks, because what if you do want to be in a relationship? Can't really change the way you feel, you know?
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 07:33   Link #296
Shiemi
Counting days
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Not even close to the Caribbean anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
If you're already at the stage where you're "falling for her", you're in dangerous territory. I'd say it's time to cut your losses and confront her about it ASAP, Klashi's way.

Sit her down with you for a serious discussion. Don't be mean, but you do have to talk to her in a firm tone so she gets that you're not kidding around anymore. Don't ask her what she's trying to do; tell her that all this horsing around has to stop, because it is simply not right. Don't ask her if she's being touchy because she really IS interested in you; tell her she has no right to be this touchy unless you and her are official.

Notice I keep saying "tell her" instead of "ask her"? That's because this is what you need to do to bring the balance of power to your side. A girl would not respect you if she can gain control over you too easily; this applies to all social relationships in general, not just male-female ones. Showing her that you are in control of yourself might very well impress her enough to seriously consider you, if she isn't already.

The way you're talking right now, it's more than likely that your model "girlfriend", whoever she is, sees you as being insecure; you've got to change that, hence why I'm telling you the stuff I'm telling you. Get yourself some confidence, and go for it; if she reacts positively to your sit-down talk, great. If she reacts negatively, then you know she isn't worth it.

Now go and do what you have to do, pal. Don't put it off too long; this kind of thing is like a drug, with all the same withdrawal effects.

(Ok, girls. You can start negging my rep for being such a Male Chauvinist Pig now. )
While brain-wise, men prefer being direct and definitely tend to get annoyed when females are not direct, and only seem to be into indirectness and waiting for men to *get* them; females are the opposite. From a female PoV, I think that if she is doing the pretend dating thing because she is into him, if he suddenly confronts her in the way you recommend, she might freak out and take it the wrong way and feel like she is being pushed away because he hates her or something. Women tend to assume a lot and can interpret many things all wrong.

Ex. 1. Saying he is tired tonight = he doesn't want her.
2. He forgot to call her or text her when he got home safely = He is taking the relationship for granted and doesn't care about her worries.
3. He tells her : "Baby, I want us to have a future together." = She thinks: "He is going to propose." (This actually happened to my brother.)
4. He was supposed to call her at noon, but he was in a meeting at work. = He is is with another chick.
5. He doesn't answer the phone. = He is with another chick.


Not to scare guys, but females tend to be like this. (I'm feeling old now.)

Perhaps the recommendation might work if he uses a soft/gentle tone so it's not like I think it's entirely wrong to use the tactic. Just that women tend to be sensitive sometimes and if he catches her in a bad hormonal stage like PMS... Let's just say that this happens too and sometimes women can even seem bipolar to men due to what hormones do to us.

Now, if he is too direct in just telling her to stop, chances are that just not her, but any woman would react negatively so no woman would be worth it.

On another, note, frankly, if she is just playing and fooling around then she doesn't sound like a very nice girl or a mature one in that aspect. She should know she can hurt a guy by doing that.
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 09:34   Link #297
HASHIRIYA
legend in my spare time
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in a house (Aus)
Age: 27
ok I'll think I'll post something useful now
my advice to you... go read 'Magic Bullets' by Savoy
i thought it was bs at first if anything use it as a guide or an idea not as an instruction manual to girls.

it comes with how to use this book ect
and goes into pretty good detail about female psychology
overview
transitioning
attraction
comfort
seduction
relation ships
social circle
day game
even strip clubs....
non verbal communication and even goes into the phone game as mentioned above
and the mind games and if i remember right it covered a bit about pretend dating

after reading this i can't really say it made be a smooth talker, more able to be more comfortable around the ladies and a less likely to annoy them.
i even passed this publication on to female companions to read like my friend who studying psychology and even my current gf. and they even said how well written it is.

current relationship atm is a mind game in it self, i work 8 hour days mon-fri and she works shift work at night any thing like 8-14 hr shifts in the E.D. most of time i see her shes sleeping and sometimes when something has upset her (n you weren't around to know) and yet she won't tell you what it is and it becomes hard as trying get it out of her so that you can even under stand what she going on, about half the time this happens i just give up trying and just go cuddle with her. if anything the book sorta taught me to balance my hobbies out (ie my money pit car) or sharing them, as she has more of an idea of what I'm doing and doesn't draw conclusions that I'm rooting behind her back, sorta different the other way around.

well i think of gone off the rails on your topic but yea if you (Vestus) wanna know where you find the book or pdf send me a pm, its not a bad read for us heterosexuals.
HASHIRIYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 19:07   Link #298
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Takeru Send a message via Skype™ to Takeru
I thought it was time to talk about this for you guys wondering what kind of love you're having. (aah, I love my psychology class...)

Sternberg's Theory of Love:

image source: wikipedia



as for myself....I'm not in a relationship...but I would die to be (or would that sort of just negate the entire thing? )
__________________
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 18:29   Link #299
Navel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Takeru, great image ! First time I see it, and... that's a great way to clasify the types of feelings people associate with "love" ! You've got sexual attraction in the bottom-left corner, empathy/emotional bonds in the top corner (non sexual - imagine that you care for your pet, but that doesn't mean you want to make love to it; a little bit of a gross image, I know, but it does its job at sending the message) and the choice of being by someone's side in the bottom-right (doesn't involve neither sexual desire, nor empathy; like how the members of a cycling team support each other). The description on that wikipedia page makes it more clear.

I usually don't get involved in these discussions, but today I saw Vestus's message and all the advices that followed, and some of those were horribly wrong, although they were well intended. I had to say something. Assuming you're not making this up, because some things don't add up (or maybe you've omitted some details you didn't think were important).

Disclaimer required first: I'm a guy ! ^^

Every girl that read the "confront her now, tell her how you feel and ask her to spill out the beans" advice could tell you right now what the outcome will be: the play ends, the crowd gets up and goes to the exit, lights are turned off, the scene is empty, silence, you can hear the wind blowing... you got the picture. Ahem.

You can find the answer to that question, but not through open confrontation. Doesn't work.

This is what I wanted to say. What follows next is a bonus... ^^

Teasing: I'm quite sure I know the reason she's playing that "game" as you call it. I'm not telling, though ! ^^

Hahaha... Ok, I'm doing that for a reason: in your current state of mind (hope, hope, hope... and she's my only chance!), you're going to twist it wrong, and you're going to do what's commonly called "shoot yourself in the foot".

Even in the worst scenario, you have more going for you than you're realizing. For instance, and I'm not elaborating on this, girls that had no interest in you before, they have it now. This is quite an universal mechanism, happens with guys too: somehow, the "loss" of the girl you didn't care for before, stirs something inside.

What I am going to say is not a love advice. It's an advice for life. Applies to more than meeting girls. Meet people, enlarge your circle of friends. Get more comfortable with speaking to others. Networking, schmoozing, whatever you want to call it. Have fun. Have fun together, have fun by yourself.

Finally, I'm going to recommend what Hashiriya said in his last post. He mentioned a book published by a group of "players". Players as in good at handling women. I don't know how good they really are, but I did read parts of that book. I eat books at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ^^ I may have my doubts about the theory, but every little detail they got about how a woman behaves is spot on. And it's probably that way because they indeed have done what they actually claim: make hypothesis and then test them in the real world, on real people, trash what doesn't work, improve on what does. No matter how beautiful an idea or hypothesis might seem like, it's worth nothing if it doesn't stand the test of reality. And imagining and troubling over things in one's mind is not a reality test. Have a read, it's going to be revealing. Advice valid for girls, too.
Navel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 19:28   Link #300
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navel View Post
Every girl that read the "confront her now, tell her how you feel and ask her to spill out the beans" advice could tell you right now what the outcome will be: the play ends, the crowd gets up and goes to the exit, lights are turned off, the scene is empty, silence, you can hear the wind blowing... you got the picture. Ahem.
I think that all of your post is excellent, but this part could have used a bit extra. I think we all know it, but it's worth mentioning: girls aren't animals. There is no universal process for this. It's true that many girls want to be romanced - being up-front and direct is a turn-off and won't get you anywhere. However, there are also plenty of girls who don't enjoy mind games, and prefer someone who will be direct and take the initiative. For reference, I have met girls like this, and I belive my girlfriend is like this. The people I am thinking of do not fit the party girl/super social/sorority/glamour-type girls, who would, according to stereotype, probably prefer the games.

From what psychology I do know, girls do tend towards indirect communication (also called "high context communication" - includes things like subtle hinting and saying one thing that means something else), whereas guys go for direct communication. I don't know that I'd worry too much over that, though.
__________________
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.