AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-10, 06:28   Link #721
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Maybe I've read too much RP games, but I say:
GinxMatsumoto
IchigoxRukia
OrihimexIshida (these 2 are made to be together!!)

Hitsugaya is a character I adore, but I cannot really see him with someone, he's too young compared to the other main characters. Maybe with Hinamori. Even if it's true that she only cares for Aizen.
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 14:23   Link #722
Avid_Bleacher
Hitsugaya's decolourizer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Yo avid... it should have been Urahara and Yorouichi
do you mean for "crack pairing"? I don't see why they should be? I think they look good together...sort of.
__________________
~~ Even as a child I had powers; there's demonic blood in me.~~
Avid_Bleacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 16:32   Link #723
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 24
Its because they are both killers. Urahara almost literally kills Ichigo (therefore I hate him) and Yorouichi because she kills his dignity with her nude antics (like in ep 47 that showed last night) X(
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 16:52   Link #724
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Oh... I assumed that Urahara and Yoru were a couple, or at least close friends. In the manga (I don't remember the volume, 19 perhaps)
Spoiler:
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 17:05   Link #725
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 24
True, they could already be lovers since I assume that Yoru disappeared at the same time as Urahara
Spoiler for Episode:
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 02:30   Link #726
ani_d
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 28
Urahara and Yoruichi are BOTH shady. I think they're hiding something. Dark. All the more reason why they need to get together. ))))))))))
ani_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 23:03   Link #727
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 24
Dark? They just close muderers
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 19:34   Link #728
hirahira
a duck is fine too
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Urahara x Yoruichi and Ulquiorra x Orihime

Those are pretty much the only ones I really like
__________________
hirahira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 20:48   Link #729
Nu Gundam
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Ishida and Nemu
Ichigo and Orihime
Rukia and Renji
__________________
This signature has been fed to carnivorous forum bunnies which are known to be attracted to signatures which break the signature rules. Unfortunately, the bunnies could not contain the awesomeness of the signature, and as such, exploded immediatly upon consumption of my signature.
Nu Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 07:36   Link #730
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Age: 25
Talking

My favourite bleach couple has to be nanaoXshunsui because i think they perfectly suit each other and its like their dependable on each other in some way. my other fav has to be unohanaXbyakuya even though they haven't showed that much feelings toward each other i think they would make a great couple. =]
__________________
You can try anything you want, but when i say"I will kill you" your death is assured.
Pyrokinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 08:50   Link #731
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirahira View Post
Urahara x Yoruichi and Ulquiorra x Orihime

Those are pretty much the only ones I really like
I like the way you think!

Add IchiRuki and I will love you forever!


Hira-chan...Omae ka? Is it you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
Ishida and Nemu
Ichigo and Orihime
Rukia and Renji
Er...how bout

Ichigo and Rukia

Ishida and Orihime (AnyHime but Ichi)

Renji and Nemu....maybe...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 10:28   Link #732
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
It would have to be
1. IchiXrukiXOrihime+Nel- heck Ichigo is lucky enough anyways, here ill even chuck in Nel into the mix
2. IshidaXnemu- thats sad for ishida, practically falling in love with a doll
3. ByakuyaXSoifon



and of course for fun....
-TousenXwonderweiss or tousenXhimself lol
Blood_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 12:18   Link #733
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
KenxUno anyone??

__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 15:29   Link #734
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25

Well the pic is nice but Kenpachi already has Yachiru
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 17:38   Link #735
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post

Well the pic is nice but Kenpachi already has Yachiru
I must say that seems disgusting, kenpachi is like a father figure for yachiru oooooohhh the bad thoughts which you has brought to my mind!!
__________________
You can try anything you want, but when i say"I will kill you" your death is assured.
Pyrokinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 18:45   Link #736
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrokinetic View Post
I must say that seems disgusting, kenpachi is like a father figure for yachiru oooooohhh the bad thoughts which you has brought to my mind!!
That's because you have a dirty mind!!! I didn't mean it like that. What I was trying to say is that Ken-chan doesn't need any more women/girls in his life
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 06:19   Link #737
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Tell me something: Could you live only with your daughter and never have a woman? xD


Ken-chan needs some hot passion :3
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 08:20   Link #738
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Yeah I could live without a woman, it's a different story without a man though :P
And Ken-chan gets his passion in slaughter!!!
Ok enough of offtopics....

My personal fav pairings...
1. Ichigo x Rukia!!!!!!!!!
2. Rangiku x Gin
3. Orihime X Grimm (sadistic, I would love it ) or Orihime x Ulq (geez I can pair her with two different guys and I don't really like her at all xD)
4.Hitsugaya x Karin (come on they were so cute together, although it was only a filler ep xD, and I absolutely hate Momo.)
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 20:51   Link #739
AizenXmomo4lyfe
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Throwin this out there, im new, and I rly only joined to say...

HitsuMori coupling disgusts me T_T i just think aizen and momo and rly cute together cuz they R
AizenXmomo4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 20:52   Link #740
AizenXmomo4lyfe
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
And ur momo comment will not be forgotten T_T tyvm
AizenXmomo4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.