AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-15, 17:39   Link #961
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Happi Buffdays wishes from me too. :3
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 18:28   Link #962
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Happi Buffdays wishes from me too. :3
YAY! *huggles Rika* thankies rika!
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 19:13   Link #963
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Happy Buffer day Imouto

I hope u had a fun day desu~~
O and u said u liked HP right?
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 19:19   Link #964
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Happy Buffer day Imouto

I hope u had a fun day desu~~
O and u said u liked HP right?
*hugs dave*

Thankies so far it's good and this afternoon will be BETTER! mwhaa vodka ^_^

And yes I love Harry Potter why?
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 19:33   Link #965
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
*hugs dave*

Thankies so far it's good and this afternoon will be BETTER! mwhaa vodka ^_^

And yes I love Harry Potter why?
Aren't you underage?

I love Harry Potter as well =] I have gone to watch the 4th movie in my B-Day (yeah, they haven't translated the others yet ) and I loved it ! but Anime won Harry Potter

Happy B-Day!

Though today is 15 here so tomorrow you will have your gift =o
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 19:55   Link #966
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Aren't you underage?

I love Harry Potter as well =] I have gone to watch the 4th movie in my B-Day (yeah, they haven't translated the others yet ) and I loved it ! but Anime won Harry Potter

Happy B-Day!

Though today is 15 here so tomorrow you will have your gift =o
Aha I was only joking bout the vodka lol !

Ah I see I see I own all 5 movies and 7 books of Harry Potter =D

And thanks for the b'day wishes
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 20:01   Link #967
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
It is now the good timing over my side, huh
Not so "original" i guess: Happy Birthday, Sweethoney ^^
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 20:02   Link #968
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Haha, not yet time here but I'll wish you a happy b-day xD

Gave you my present already =], but too bad i cant give you a cookie ><
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 20:02   Link #969
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It is now the good timing over my side, huh
Not so "original" i guess: Happy Birthday, Sweethoney ^^
^^ thanks Klash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
Haha, not yet time here but I'll wish you a happy b-day xD

Gave you my present already =], but too bad i cant give you a cookie ><
What are you talking about? I thought we decided on the ribbons and you? lol

thanks Icy!

Edit//

Mes was boredz

__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2007-12-15 at 20:34.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 21:12   Link #970
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
That render is LOVE ! so here's your gift, it isn't time yet, but meh XD:



Pinky version:



Sorry for using the render without your permision, but I couldn't allow to let you know what image/render I would use to your gift ^^". Anything you'd like to change or quit, just tell me =]
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 21:58   Link #971
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
That render is LOVE ! so here's your gift, it isn't time yet, but meh XD:



Pinky version:



Sorry for using the render without your permision, but I couldn't allow to let you know what image/render I would use to your gift ^^". Anything you'd like to change or quit, just tell me =]
Me loves it!!

And it's alright you can use the kagami render to if you like =( I failed trying to make a sig with it lol I'm waiting for someone else to make me one with it
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 23:27   Link #972
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!!
Happy Birthday to you, the 1k post is coming soon~
Theres no doubt that you're awesome, Happy Birthday to you!
YAY!
*claps*

I'll give you a present, soon. ^___^
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 01:37   Link #973
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Who's 14! *Look around*. ^^ Happy Late Birthday
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 01:41   Link #974
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Your birthday has finally arrived here in Mexico!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!

Here's a cookie as a gift. I mean, I stopped doing sigs a while ago, so cookies are about the only thing I can give.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 01:43   Link #975
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Finished the sig, Sweet.
Here ya go:

Hope you like.
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 02:05   Link #976
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Me loves it!!

And it's alright you can use the kagami render to if you like =( I failed trying to make a sig with it lol I'm waiting for someone else to make me one with it
lol, I WAS going to make u a HP sig but since u provided a render I just went with it XD

SO yea will be posting up the B-day sig soon.
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 03:29   Link #977
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ~Bleh~
Sorry if I'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!!!!
And nice render!
__________________
UltimaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 03:41   Link #978
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Finished the sig, Sweet.
Here ya go:

Hope you like.
OMG Primula! thanks!! I wub it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Your birthday has finally arrived here in Mexico!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!

Here's a cookie as a gift. I mean, I stopped doing sigs a while ago, so cookies are about the only thing I can give.
Cookies are just as good as sigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Who's 14! *Look around*. ^^ Happy Late Birthday
Oh it's not a late birthday still the 16th ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!!
Happy Birthday to you, the 1k post is coming soon~
Theres no doubt that you're awesome, Happy Birthday to you!
YAY!
*claps*

I'll give you a present, soon. ^___^
Yay! lol stuffed up my quoting but thanks again! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
lol, I WAS going to make u a HP sig but since u provided a render I just went with it XD

SO yea will be posting up the B-day sig soon.
WHAT? NOO!! I want a HP sig and Kagami sig T____T pwease pwease?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
Sorry if I'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET!!!!
And nice render!
You're not late at all! ^^ thanks for the b'day wishes.

@Everyone thanks soo much! I actually thought I'd have like none and my family forgot to but I got my first suprise birthday party omg yay!
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 05:30   Link #979
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 27
Looks like i'm one of the last on the b-day wishes train. Though it's only the 16th today here.

Happy b-day sweethoney. We haven't forgotten about you ^.^

And uhu.... might as well give the x-mas sig now. Had it prepared a few days ago. But uhu... somehow it has the same stock as the one Kasumigirl made. Guess great minds think alike

Spoiler:
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 06:49   Link #980
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Happy Birthday SweetHoney! Hope you enjoy it!
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures, vector

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.