AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 07:29   Link #81
saihamaru
Loliphonica

there's one dealer in my country... but sadly the updates are womewhat slow....
saihamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 00:39   Link #82
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

I have no use for this. PlayAsia.

Coupon code: WO-UHN-KVR
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Old 2007-06-25, 23:02   Link #83
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengemaru View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I want to buy Shingetsutan Tsukihime. I tried looking on play-asia, himeyashop and Paletweb and some other shops (can't remember name) but I couldn't find it. Is there's a site that sells that game? Or atleast sells old games?
That game is a hard find! The closest I came was the Tsukibako set, which has Tsukihime, the sequel game (I can't think of its title right now) and I believe one of the Melty Bloods or an OST or something - it was going for about 500 bucks USD when I saw it on Himeyashop back in April.

Other than that, try Yahoo Japan's Auctions.
harukamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 07:59   Link #84
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

does anybody no where i can get Super Robot Taisen MX PS2 Version not the psp Version?i tried all those other links on this topic but only a few give me SRW MX psp version.

Last edited by Genjo; 2007-07-03 at 14:23.
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 09:17   Link #85
duckieent

Smile yo

go 2 play-asia dot com 4 a ton of japenese games
duckieent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 18:27   Link #86
FoxHound9
らき☆すた fanatic

Is there a place where I can buy Fate/Stay Night for less than 60USD? I know I'm a cheapskate^^
FoxHound9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 00:52   Link #87
dsp2003

Ooh... the PRICES! That's not the only problem. It's good when you have a credit card and can shop online... But, what if the only thing available to yourself is the local shop? Look at me, i'm the live unhappiness. The only things i can get is the stupid translated G-Collections.com bvns...... and i have the most of them already.

Is there any normal shop that provides the postal payment?
dsp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 11:49   Link #88
Keii
Matsuki

Hum. I'm looking for an online shop, which can ship to Poland (not all can >_>).
I wish to buy Final Fantasy XI + 3 addons at a normal price. Don't get me wrong, but Play-Asia wants 80$ for it. And it's only 5000 yen on amazon.jp. Figured there MUST be a shop with it for a normal price X.x

Last edited by Keii; 2007-08-24 at 06:09.
Keii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 19:02   Link #89
bluepipebear

Question Where To Buy PC Games in Japan?

Where can I buy PC games in Japan or that sells the Japanese version of them online? I am looking for a specific title. Yu-Gi-Oh Power of Chaos. I know it may not be worded that way in the Japanese version or other languages. I am also looking for the Spanish version of the English title as well. If anyone knows where I can buy these in the U.S., Japan or Mexico, please let me know. I am also looking for other titles but would like to find these in those languages.
bluepipebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 13:58   Link #90
Black_Rose
Black_Rose

Just keep trying on different sites....Ill let you know if i find any on the way (but you must remember that the jappanese version of the game system mite be different than the ones here.(or if you live in america) Thats what my freind told me...Well just given ya props
Black_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 00:36   Link #91
mastertard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawfer View Post
Been looking for days and days but it just seems impossible to do. I have found a hell lot of listing for these games on http://www.tw.ebay.com/ and http://tw.auctions.yahoo.com/ but like Yahoo auctions japan, the only way to get stuff from there is contact an errand service that will get the stuff for you.

But I don't think any errand services exists in Taiwan or China, so the I thought about play-asia and emailed them about that but I have not received any answer yet, but I don't think they will be able to get them for me. yesasia.com has the taiwanese versions listed on there, but they are all sold out of it.

Oh I see that both a chinese and Taiwanese verion has been released. I think the chinese version is called. Heroine Anthem: The Elect of Wassernixie

So far I could make out 3 different publisher for those games (Heroine Anthem 1 and 2)

Chinese publisher for Heroine Anthem 1 & 2:

Winking Entertainment: http://www.winkingworks.com/ (I am pretty sure Winking Entertainment is the chinese publisher for both games)

And the taiwanese publishers are:

Heroine Anthem 1 (Third Wave) (The website is dead)

and

Heroine Anthem 2 (Soft World) sg.soft-world.com/main/index02.htm

I am not sure about all this though.

The only official website for that first game that I could find that still works is:

http://www.winkingworks.com/ha/

The games are spelled like that in Taiwanese (or is it simplified chinese?):

Heroine Anthem: The Elect of Wassernixie 聖女之歌 人魚的新娘

Heroine Anthem 2: The Angel of Sarem 聖女之歌2 撒雷母天使

Besides all that info, I don't know where to look or what to do to get this game.

So what should I do? I don't care if I get the taiwanese or chinese version of those games, I just want the games...

So anyone think they could give me a hand or a tip on to how to get these games?
Hey, I'm looking to sell Heroine Anthem 1 and Heroine Anthem 2. If you live in the U.S., I'm willing to part with them for $40 (this includes shipping).

I studied abroad in China last year and picked the games up because I heard about them from an import gaming community. However, I have not had the time to play the games because I bought a Wii and a DS Lite.

Anyway I have the original CD cases and CDs, manuals for both of the games, a mini-strategy guide and a music CD for the first game (the second game apparently already comes with a music CD bundled in it), and a bonus bookmark that came with the second game. Unfortunately I have no retail boxes because I needed to save space in my luggage. But I kept all the important stuff.

I was looking to sell it on eBay but I sort of felt that I wouldn't get any bids for it. So now I'm hunting for people on Google who might be interested. If you ARE interested, let me know.
mastertard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 14:47   Link #92
Furude-Sam

I get some of mine from a shop called Forbidden Planet
Furude-Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 15:10   Link #93
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furude-Sam;
the games u buy from there, are they still in japanese?

its in england right?

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 15:51   Link #94
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furude-Sam View Post
You in Leeds?

Anyway, I am actually looking for stores too... since I want to buy CLANNAD. I could order it from online, but I want to see if I could just buy it first.
Old 2007-12-14, 22:05   Link #95
konohaJounin

Lightbulb Any Ideas?

Dose any one have any info on how to play imports on the Wii? I want to get Naruto GNT EX 2,but I dont know how to mod a wii or where to send it to get it modded.
konohaJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 10:58   Link #96
Kristen
*Author

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find a better place...

Two questions about Himeya shop. First, do they accept Visa Gift Cards? Second, how much tax do I have to add on if they are going to ship to VA? (I know shipping is $19 and the product I'm trying to order is $21)
Old 2007-12-17, 18:39   Link #97
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Here's a coupon for PlayAsia that I'm not going to use. Get 'em quick.

Code MF-RQT-EGB

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code IO-RUL-KAU

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2007 and can be redeemed just once. Feel free to pass either coupon to anyone else if you can't use it for yourself. Please be reminded that shipping costs do not account for the minimum purchase amount and only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon codes are further not valid in combination with our weekly special promotion.
Old 2007-12-29, 01:20   Link #98
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

can someone tell me where to get?

Ef: The First Tale.

I checked every store listed here and i check ebay

I live in the US
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 17:29   Link #99
cristian159753

Has anyone tried "Mail Order Japan"?
Someone mentioned that shop here but he didn't say what it was like.
Is it reliable or they are a bunch of scamers?
cristian159753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 05:01   Link #100
Lina80

I use this site to buy from Japanese sites!

Hi all! I am new at this forum! What a place!! Yorosheku ^ ^

I have try many of the online shopping (Agent) sites for sometime now, some is just really $$, but since last year i have been using this site www.japantodoor.com
not sure if any of you are also using them, so far they are the most helpful and worry free site for me.

Hope this helps!
Lina80 is offline   Reply With Quote