AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-03-15, 18:01   Link #1
aahhsin

Mega Man Zero 2

Should i get it? it's 15 bucks right now at the Target right across teh street from mywork.

So after work should i go and buy it? worth it? besides teh fact is only 15 bucks i can't really lose, but would i have fun or i'll run it over with my car?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 18:31   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Should i get it? it's 15 bucks right now at the Target right across teh street from mywork.

So after work should i go and buy it? worth it? besides teh fact is only 15 bucks i can't really lose, but would i have fun or i'll run it over with my car?
Megaman games are always fun (although very repetative...). 15 bucks or so is the usual price megaman games go for. As for whether or not you will have fun with it; you will have fun first, then run over it with your car becuase your "stuck" at a point in the game.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 19:43   Link #3
daliinn

wow 15 bucks is really cheap. I have heard things about this game and apparently it is not much of an improvement from the last one. Also i heard it was alot harder than most of the other games. But for 15 bucks, yeah go for it.
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 20:04   Link #4
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Quote:

15 bucks? I just checked the site and its weekly flyer, nothing about no megaman zero2 for 15 bucks......you sure its the right game? I wouldn't mind picking up a copy for that price. And ya its worth it If you need your megaman fix that is.
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 20:09   Link #5
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Zero
15 bucks? I just checked the site and its weekly flyer, nothing about no megaman zero2 for 15 bucks......you sure its the right game? I wouldn't mind picking up a copy for that price. And ya its worth it If you need your megaman fix that is.
15.99 if you want to be exact but 15 bucks. should say 16, but 15 sounds good to me.

or should i spend double that for mario and luigi?
Old 2004-03-15, 22:07   Link #6
Dark Zero

Quote:
15.99 if you want to be exact but 15 bucks. should say 16, but 15 sounds good to me.

or should i spend double that for mario and luigi?
I played mario and luigi, didn't like it all that much. I say go for mmz2 OR Sword of Mana. Still, that 15, 15.99 deal, is it a weekly promo or just your store. Like I said, I check this weeks flyer and the website.......the website still says the 30$ price tag and the flyer only has like 4 gba games on sale. I don't feel like driving 20 miles to my local target just to end up not being on sale -_-
Old 2004-03-16, 23:20   Link #7
aahhsin

Quote:
I played mario and luigi, didn't like it all that much. I say go for mmz2 OR Sword of Mana. Still, that 15, 15.99 deal, is it a weekly promo or just your store. Like I said, I check this weeks flyer and the website.......the website still says the 30$ price tag and the flyer only has like 4 gba games on sale. I don't feel like driving 20 miles to my local target just to end up not being on sale -_-
welp bought the game. I have to say I really suck at it. I died to the very first boss because i couldn't jump over his giant magnet.

F!! Sluggish Shooter!
Old 2004-03-16, 23:46   Link #8
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
welp bought the game. I have to say I really suck at it. I died to the very first boss because i couldn't jump over his giant magnet.

F!! Sluggish Shooter!
Lol, don't worry...your bound to lose a few times in the beginning...you just need to get used to the game and try and figure out the patters....almost all megaman games i've played had bosses always go in a pattern...or do something noticable before attacking...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 23:46   Link #9
Dark Zero

Quote:

F!! Sluggish Shooter!

So it IS 15.99 eh? Is that just for the week, or for the time being? Was it worth it thus far?
Old 2004-03-17, 01:00   Link #10
aahhsin

Quote:
So it IS 15.99 eh? Is that just for the week, or for the time being? Was it worth it thus far?
right now it's 15.99. having an ok time. I'm confused on how to get my sub weapon to work
Old 2004-03-17, 01:45   Link #11
Chrn0

Send a message via AIM to Chrn0 Send a message via MSN to Chrn0
hehe i remember when i played megaman x4, it was a quite fun game...but maybe it still is.
Chrn0 is offline   Reply With Quote