AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-22, 03:17   Link #1001
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
1000 GET !!!

Sorry Sweet, I just couldn't resist.

I'll try to make my next post here a bit less dumb.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, do tell me....

Is the background in this sig (the one you just made me) a forest?

It sorta looks like one.
Funny you ask that.

It's actually a graident Background, with a cloud brush set to a purple colour smudged. With a CherryBlossom brush over the top of it.

Confusing I know I was playing with all kinds of things. I did other but I actually like the outcome on that one so I kept that ^^

Okay finally I get time to post Cyz and Rikers

Cyz


Riker's Re-do sig Note: It's in slices




@Dave

Sorry!!!! your sig is still coming. I'm going to have dinner first.

@Riker
I really did pull my hair alot in this and still not a good out come
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 05:38   Link #1002
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
@Riker
I really did pull my hair alot in this and still not a good out come
When it doesn't help, look for a volunteer, and you pull his hair instead. :3

Thankies for the sig agains!
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 06:07   Link #1003
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I think it turned out pretty good. My first snow sig was awful (isn't that great now either )! It gets easier with some practice (and lots of hair pulling!)

But hopefully this sig will cheer you up.



Happy Holidays SweetHoney.
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 07:04   Link #1004
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
When it doesn't help, look for a volunteer, and you pull his hair instead. :3

Thankies for the sig agains!
It's not a problem ^^

As for the hair pulling I'm sure I'll somehow con Icy or Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I think it turned out pretty good. My first snow sig was awful (isn't that great now either )! It gets easier with some practice (and lots of hair pulling!)

But hopefully this sig will cheer you up.



Happy Holidays SweetHoney.
Aww,

Thanks ^^ It cheered me up alright

And how did you know I love AIR anyways? Everyone seems to making me AIR sigs as well as C.C ^^ Which is alright I think they know me alot more then I know myself
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 08:00   Link #1005
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Finished!!

At last lol I've finished everyones sig

@ Dave

Eva pictures? I thought I made it clear ages ago Eva is MINE!! lol

Dave


Solace


^ I actually quite like that picture when I saw it.

Not very christmas but I dunno lol probaly because it relates to my HP story lol. Which I really need to be getting back to now I've finished all the Christmas sigs
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 16:23   Link #1006
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Solace


^ I actually quite like that picture when I saw it.

Not very christmas but I dunno lol probaly because it relates to my HP story lol. Which I really need to be getting back to now I've finished all the Christmas sigs
It's very beautiful! Thank you! ^^
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 22:06   Link #1007
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Cyz
Thanx for the gift
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 23:14   Link #1008
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Finished!!

At last lol I've finished everyones sig

@ Dave

Eva pictures? I thought I made it clear ages ago Eva is MINE!! lol

Dave

lol, Im sure u had a lot of fun figuring out me fave anime girls XD
again I beg the question I am so enigmatic and hard to figure out? =x XD

Sankyu for the Louisse Xmas sig Imouto =3

and NANI! Eva isn't ur's >,< Nyuuooooo
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 08:04   Link #1009
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
lol, Im sure u had a lot of fun figuring out me fave anime girls XD
again I beg the question I am so enigmatic and hard to figure out? =x XD

Sankyu for the Louisse Xmas sig Imouto =3

and NANI! Eva isn't ur's >,< Nyuuooooo
Ohhooo

You're mistaken then

Eva is MINE!! As well as Yue and Angés!! >> <<

Anyways np on the sig imo I think I could of done better. But I was in a rush to finish it sorry.

Anyways I'm like bored out of my flippin mind at the moment so I decided to re-do a "vector" I did ages ago. It was a Chachamaru one but once I knew how to do vectors I knew that wasn't a vector and I like stuffed up completely

So here is a new preview on my vector. I also decided I'm not going to have to line from Chacha's top to Pants to her socks since it makes her look too robotic [even though she is ] and looks like she has muscle



__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 09:23   Link #1010
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20


Yes double post bad meh bad meh lol anyways I'm like buggered now. Finally gotton tired at 12:23am. At the moment Chacha's got no hands! making her look funny and creepy



Well I'm off now.

And a special note to Echo: Thanks for keeping me company for around 30mins or more ^^
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 10:15   Link #1011
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
HAPPY NEW YEAR or LATE NEW YEAR SWEETHONEY because its almost midnight there right?

Anyway the siggies are very nice. :P
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 17:29   Link #1012
Epsilon
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post


Yes double post bad meh bad meh lol anyways I'm like buggered now. Finally gotton tired at 12:23am. At the moment Chacha's got no hands! making her look funny and creepy



Well I'm off now.

And a special note to Echo: Thanks for keeping me company for around 30mins or more ^^
Lol happy new year ^^

It was nice talking to you, just stay away from the apple juice
__________________
You won't like me when I'm honest
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 22:41   Link #1013
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR or LATE NEW YEAR SWEETHONEY because its almost midnight there right?

Anyway the siggies are very nice. :P
Thanks Happ yNey Year to you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Echo View Post
Lol happy new year ^^

It was nice talking to you, just stay away from the apple juice
Ahaa no I didn't have apple jucie

Update

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 23:24   Link #1014
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Update

Chachamaru!! Awesome ! the lines could be a bit more "right" I think. But anyways I'm not a vectorer to critic your work
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 02:44   Link #1015
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Chachamaru!! Awesome ! the lines could be a bit more "right" I think. But anyways I'm not a vectorer to critic your work
No it's alright,

I'm pretty sure what you mean. Some lines are still a bit off and some are just like that since another part hasn't been put in it yet

Thnaks for the comment though
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 08:18   Link #1016
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Double post lol

Anyways last update fo today x.x me ish like almost dead from all that hair >< -shakes head and faints-



Yeah it has some pixles but that's because I zoom out to see what it looks like.
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 11:47   Link #1017
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Double post lol

Anyways last update fo today x.x me ish like almost dead from all that hair >< -shakes head and faints-



Yeah it has some pixles but that's because I zoom out to see what it looks like.
Be careful with colors now Sweet.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 12:03   Link #1018
Epsilon
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
WOW O.O. thats great vectoring, better than what i did XD. Still not bothered about finished mine yet >_<

good luck on the colouring
__________________
You won't like me when I'm honest
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 00:22   Link #1019
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Be careful with colors now Sweet.
Thanks Dan,


Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Echo View Post
WOW O.O. thats great vectoring, better than what i did XD. Still not bothered about finished mine yet >_<

good luck on the colouring
heh,

You need to finish it ^^

And thanks

Here is a new update the colouring! :O

__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2008-01-03 at 01:09.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 01:41   Link #1020
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 27
Looks good so far. So many lines at the hair, must of been a pain to do all those outlines ^.^

Good luck with the rest of it.
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures, vector

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.