AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-17, 13:13   Link #1
mountain

REQ: seed

hi, i dont know if this is the right section to post this thread but i have looked all around and i think this is the appropriate place. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place. but anyone how can i request the mod to reseed AIRMASTER? I cant seem to download epi. 16 and so on.. Any help would be appreciated. thank you
Old 2004-03-17, 13:21   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Sorry to say but this isn't the right place to ask for a reseed. Instead, you should look here.
Old 2004-03-17, 13:31   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Welcome to the forums. If you have a look at the forum front page, you will see that this forum (Suggestions) is "If you want to ask what good anime is to download, ask in here". Further down the page, you will see a forum called Resharing Requests, which is described as "Got 99% of a file, but there are no seeds left online? Post your resharing requests here".

Please use that forum to post your request. And add which torrent (i.e. which fansub group) you are trying to download. Looking at the Air Master torrents I would suggest you try and download the AonE/HQA/N! torrents as they seem to currently have seeds (and it isn't a Mod which seeds torrents, anyone can help seed).

BTW, when you create a new thread, please use a more descriptive title as it will help people identify what you are posting about.
Closed Thread