AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-12-27, 06:53   Link #41
Keahi19

The manga is the story in it's entirety. And the last OVA is a farce that should have never existed or should ever exist. I mean really, that as an ending. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen, but the first OVA that took place during the restoration was freakin awesome. The last one that was sorta a compliation, was just pathetic. PATHETIC!!

Sorry I feel very strongly about that.
Keahi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 18:44   Link #42
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

one of the greatest story i had the pleasure of reading, now that i have finish reading all 28 volumes, i feel a void and little sad (T_T).........

very high caliber manga, if anyone got some suggestion on what i should read next please let me know

Spoiler for kenshin:

time to search to see if Kenshin Kaden is traslated in english

Last edited by bbduece; 2007-12-31 at 19:02.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 18:46   Link #43
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFC Ajax View Post
Hey boyz, quick question. I've watched the whole anime plus all the ova's, but are you guyz talking bout the manga which the anime already translated to film or is the manga continuing after the anime? Which I cannot imagine....
manga and anime is very similiar but the manga fleshed out some of the story more, i found that the manga was a lot more detailed than the anime

the fillers arcs at the end of the anime was really subpar, the whole story in the manga felt more consistant and intact and never felt like it was falling apart, so i really enjoy the manga from start to finish

Last edited by bbduece; 2007-12-31 at 18:58.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 21:20   Link #44
Keahi19

And it was all interconnected in the manga. Even the last arc is connected to the Kyoto arc. It's actually one huge story. That helped.
Keahi19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, historical