AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2003-11-30, 13:07   Link #1
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star

Yo! Recently i finally got around to buying vol.1 of Gravitation....anyway i was looking in the preview part at the bak and it had this thing about cowboy bebop it said, Cowboy bebop shooting star......more spike more jet more cowboy bebop...is this a new series out/coming out?! any info appreciated ^_^
Heres the preview thing :http://server4.uploadit.org/files/301103-yjjutut.jpg
Old 2003-11-30, 14:43   Link #2
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
great news i loved the anime (although the ending puzzled me) but i never knew that there was a manga in the first place
Old 2003-12-01, 08:42   Link #3
Tboz

I have seen Cowboy Bebop manga in chinese, didn't actually buy it and read though.

Not sure if its the same one.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 08:53   Link #4
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
(yay! I got the gravitation manga not to long ago! I love) anyway..didnt the cowboy bebop manga come after the anime or is that just me?
What I know about the shooting star manga is that its just a different story with the same characters. My guess is this doesnt follow the anime like the first one did
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 12:57   Link #5
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
What I know about the shooting star manga is that its just a different story with the same characters
ooo rite thanx for the info, just curious ^_^
Old 2003-12-05, 11:20   Link #6
Briareos

Yes, the Cowboy Bebop mangas came after the anime. I have the first of the four volumes (that I'm aware of). The manga just feels like a way to milk more money out of a series that IMO is very complete. The first story was very uninspiring. I'll stick to the anime, personally, although the manga may appeal to those who are into fanfic.
Briareos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 05:45   Link #7
GTOnizuka

Send a message via AIM to GTOnizuka
Cowboy Bebop Shotting Star? Yeah, I have the first volume. I got it a looong time ago. Like, last year. There are two different Cowboy Mangas out that I know of. (In California anyway.)
GTOnizuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 08:51   Link #8
Remittance Man

Location: I live in the ruins of Gill's fortress. You'll see me there with Ryu...
Send a message via AIM to Remittance Man
Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star!

This manga is fantastic! It's a retelling of the Bebop story, with a different villain. Yeah...kinda sucks that there's no Vicious, though. Scorpion, the villain from Shooting Star, kind of reminds me of Artemis Fowl, in that he's a thirteen-year-old criminal mastermind. But in this manga, Faye works for him until she joins the Bebop, after Edward and Ein.
Remittance Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 18:22   Link #9
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

so does the manga continue the story after the anime, the ending of the anime is very ambiguous.... the whole episode leads to a certain conclusion yet we i am very hopefull so i choose the other possiblity.....

btw can someone link me the thread for the bebop anime on suki forums, i cant seem to find it, THX
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote