AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-14, 19:42   Link #1
liz

Unhappy help! please, i'm so confused...

it's already been more than a week

in the past i have been able to download just fine with no problem. but now, everytime i try to download, an error message keeps popping up. And i couldn't download any of the updated episodes.

but interestingly, the episodes i downloaded before, when i click on downloading them, they work fine.

maybe it's my computer that's causing me the trouble but i'm really not a computer person . So please help~! Thanks.
liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 21:01   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz
it's already been more than a week

in the past i have been able to download just fine with no problem. but now, everytime i try to download, an error message keeps popping up. And i couldn't download any of the updated episodes.

but interestingly, the episodes i downloaded before, when i click on downloading them, they work fine.

maybe it's my computer that's causing me the trouble but i'm really not a computer person . So please help~! Thanks.
Hi
Could you be more specific on the error message you are getting. Also you might want to read this sticky here
Old 2003-11-15, 02:17   Link #3
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
the trackers might be down??

just a guess, i have no idea what your problem is. you need to give more info about it. maybe the torrent file is corrupted. try d/l the torrent file again.