AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Utawarerumono

Notices

View Poll Results: Utawarerumono Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 54 29.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 66 35.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 42 22.70%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 8.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 3.24%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.08%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-05, 17:23   Link #41
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
I thought the series started out quite solid, but fizzled somewhat towards the end. Indeed, the plot was rather confusing towards the end.

What really disappointed me about the series were the villains. Seriously, I couldn't find any villain that I really liked at all, which is a huge turn-off for me for any show about martial conflict. Niwe's laugh was pretty interesting, but that's about it. The conflict pretty much failed to captivate me.

I did, however, like the portray and development of the protagonists. I particularly liked Touka and Genjimaru. The war tactic scenes were really enjoyable (like episode 9), although the generic soldiers fighting was pretty boring. All in all, it was an entertaining series, but probably wouldn't be too high up on my list of favorites or anything.

Although the Uta-warriors mini-game was very enjoyable. ^_^
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 16:36   Link #42
AdeptZero
Fafner Mark Sein
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada, Markham
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to AdeptZero
I just started watching this series and I'm on episode 5. Such a good series, love the opening theme.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures that break the signature rules.
AdeptZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 00:14   Link #43
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC, Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi Send a message via Skype™ to Seishi
I finished this about a month ago. Two things, at least, stand out:
1) I WAS TRAPPED BY THOSE DAMN TWINS
2) Hakuoro has the best harem ever.

Overall enjoyment: B
Character appeal: A
Music: B+
Animation: B
Staff: B-

I swear I listen to that opening song at least a few times per day...
__________________
Seishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 21:30   Link #44
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
I gave the series a perfect 10/10. It was truly enjoyable, and I haven't enjoyed a series this good in a while.

Favorite character for me is easily Aruruu. I love how she speaks. She's so cute, but not in the sickeningly cute way like in other anime's I've seen.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 20:32   Link #45
Zsych
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Good stuff, good stuff.
Spoiler:
Zsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 19:16   Link #46
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I like the series. Although the science and Godzilla imo, was turned me off.

Well, the characters and the storyline was good. If there's a season 2. Definitely I'll watch it. Touka was my favorite character on the show.

Last edited by AuditionEX; 2008-07-28 at 15:40.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 09:04   Link #47
arkxkra
全力全開
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Non-management 97th world
recently rewatching it, it really a nice anim. get 10 from me. Never play the game before, but from the anime itself already very good.

I like Eruruu because such a kind girl(hard to find), cute somemore . 2nd character was Aruruu, because she was cute.

and then the last part was touching(sad), make me sad for few day when the 1st time watch, this 2nd time again, feel the same.
__________________
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 13:49   Link #48
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
^ Have you watched the 4-part Specials?

That was so funny. Can help your anxiety though.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 13:40   Link #49
anbuhero
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
What series is Seishi avatar from? Its pretty cool.
anbuhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 09:27   Link #50
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
That would be Subaru from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

On topic, I loved this series from start to finish, there were downsides, like the hits it took in the animation department at times which irked me, and sudden plot revelations that were abandoned just as easilly, but overall this was a great show to watch.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 14:19   Link #51
Telmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
I know this is a dead thread pretty much, but I just finished the show and was inspired to really think about it after reading Zaris's post. Another friend and I were talking about it, so I collected my thoughts hitting upon much of what Zaris said but also my own take on the show.

First, let me say, in the past I’ve had very high expectations of animes based on games because the games were so good…stuff like Final Fantasy Unlimited, Star Ocean Ex, Chronotrigger, and Xenosaga and was overall sorely disappointed in terms of story, animation, and a general job well done. Usually there’s too many characters and too much plot for too little space. Utawarerumono is too plagued by these problems, but manages to salvage a decent story overall and fair character development. In many ways, Utawarrumono could have used more space and cut some filler and been a much tighter and better story.

Plot General
One of the things I really liked about the show was how the interwove the stories together some. It is hard to tell where Oboro’s story ends and Benawi/Korou’s starts, the same true with Niwe and Touka or Kuuya’s and Karura’s. This makes the next story arc seem less like a randomly adventure after random adventure and more coherent. My biggest complaint was Karura’s story isn’t very related to the rest of the plot. In fact the only lasting thing I think that comes out of it is, is a clue for Eruruu’s character. The other thing I am sitting on the fence about was the almost obsession of not making this an original world but rather a post apocalyptic earth, and of course mecha. While I don’t know if I would have gone that route if I had been a writer, I will accept it grudgingly without further comment.

The show pulls no punches. Several semi-main characters die or are rendered mindless from the trauma. Unlike a show like Full Metal Alchemist, I feel the deaths are done better and are for a reason, rather than random killings. While that may make it less realistic, it makes it more of a work of art, in my opinion.

Hakuoro
Hakuoro is an interesting character despite is cliché not remembering amnesia. I still like how he is not the best warrior, but the best tactician. This makes him really stand out in anime…most leads are more like Oboro--young and wanting to be the “best” fighter, not the best leader. Time and time again, Hakuoro agonizes over his decisions, showing he has wisdom. In the beginning he even tells Benawi, that he feels he’ll go to hell for his rebellion--this is a very ancient idea of the Will of the Heaven, against the divine order of the world (in the Chinese novels/games Romance of Three Kingdoms this is mentioned often) He also has regrets and even nightmares after he kills Niwe’s death. He doubts himself constantly, if he is the best person to lead the kingdom and is willing to forfeit his own life on several occasions if he feels the kingdom will come off better for it.

While noble, he’s not perfect though. When he makes mistakes, his friends and countrymen die. When he rashly attacks Touka’s country after several villages and messengers being razed and killed, he ends up losing many more men in a needless and pointless battle. It gets more personal too. The Eruruu’s village was wiped out and he couldn’t prevent it…all he could do was drink afterwards and might have fallen into a vicious cycle of depression if not saved by Eruruu. He couldn’t save Kuuya despite his best efforts. Probably even worse to him emotionally, was his lack of power to protect Aruruu when she faced off against the nutcase Hauenkua--this very well might have been one of the most climatic scenes of the show--I‘ll cover it in depth later.

The thing I like about him most, is he is a dynamic character. Each encounter he has, he becomes a bit wiser and handles things in the future better. It’s not the normal, hero gains a new power which is critical to win his next challenge scenario which is all too common…and boring. In order to explain this growth though, I’ll have to first explain another character…

Eruruu
Eruruu like Hakuoro seems very generic at first--healer, kind, in love with the male lead from the very opening scenes, and loyal to the point of almost being subservient to his ever whim. I am aware this is a feudal story and that would be the norm, however, my mind rails against it to a degree as a boring character--however, I was mistaken from my initial impressions--she does make her own choices.

She is respected so much by Hakuoro he places many important decisions in her hands…Nuwangi’s fate, Hakuoro takes her side against Oboro when deciding Karura’s fate, or when he is troubled over whether or not he is Rak Shine, she forces him to rest against his first judgment, and so forth. She isn’t merely a yes-woman but rather a deciding force. In fact, she often acts like Hakuoro’s guide, as if she was a tiny angel sitting on his shoulder. It is her that presses him to grow. When he is doubting who he is over the Rak Shine business, it is her that comforts him and says “Hakuoro is Hakuoro”. Cliché and simple but very effective in saying, it doesn’t matter about your past, but rather who you are. The same was true with how she saved him from drinking after the destruction of their village.

This isn’t a one sided influence though. He wields great influence over her as well. There’s no clearer point when Eruruu is making the hangover tonic for Oboro and he praises her on how skilled she’s become. While her words don’t say much, it is obviously from looking at her ears and rapid movements of her tail and hands, she is thrilled beyond belief.

Oboro
Oboro is unique among the minor characters in that he develops the most. He starts off again like a main character in most shows--powerful and with the desire to grow stronger in martial combat. Throughout the beginning of the show he has many qualities but the one the sticks out the most is the fact he is a loose cannon. He puts emotion before logic and reason and gets himself and his allies into all kinds of trouble. As the series goes on, he reluctantly is willing to be more precise and cunning and less and less easily swayed by emotion. The ending is a perfect capstone to his growth…he realizes that he is not the best candidate for leader, while his previous ego would have not allowed him to step down. So he declines the position in favor of his rival.

Of Kamyu, Aruruu, Genjimaru, Karura, Dori and Gura, Urutori, Benawi, Tuskuru/Teoro, Sakuya, Touka, Yuzuha, and Kurou, most of this characters are only developed when the plots requires them to change and not a bit more. Most of these characters change in subtle ways if at all. Take Kurou for example, throughout the show is stubbornly loyal to Benawi and his country, and enjoys fighting. However, even he changes a tiny bit when Teoro dies and doesn’t want to announce it in front of the sisters. Touka is the overprotective, noble samurai warrior and the only thing I can gather about her personal character is she likes cute things…Aruruu’s second pet or the doll from the omake episodes. Yes, some of the characters change during their story lines, like Touka’s choice to change sides, but after that point her character growth stops--compared to Orobo who changes and there isn’t a reason for it in the plot line, but rather it is showing growth of character. While Aruruu is a static character after her initial entrance, I am giving her special attention simply because she acts like a child, while most anime characters of her age would not.

The villains as a group I feel they were poorly done. Inkara and his brother are the same character, both indulgent and idiotic rulers, Nuwangi, Niew, Suwonkas, and Hauenkua are all psychopaths, especially the later three, and Dii is the cold manipulator. None of them are realistic at all, none invoke any empathy. Hein receives a very small amount since he at least tries to follow a code of honor. Kuuya is the truly tragic villain, but even she makes her own decisions.

I think the villain is easily as important as a hero. While I wouldn’t have liked one to completely overshadow the entire show, I think the problem is none of them are developed quite enough to make us care or really understand them? Why is Hauenkua a reject from the mad pilots of Gundam or why is Suwonkas so obsessed with Karura. We just don’t know…or really care. A good villain has reasons for doing what he does. A great villain makes us agree with them, even if only a little. Rarely are people clear cut in life as good or evil.

Aruruu’s death.
Aruruu being struck down is overwhelming touching and dramatic. I could sense it was going to happen because Hakuoro tells her twice in a short span to fall back. There was just something about the scene that held me spellbound…with each pass I knew it was going to happen, but I didn’t know when it was going to happen. I couldn’t help but flinch when she got knocked off her tiger. I am pretty sure Freewind heard me grasp from across the room. It didn’t register that they could kill off the cute, innocent mascot almost--Full Metal Alchemist did that, but she‘d only been around two episodes, while Aruruu was a main character.. When he sister raced to her side, I kept telling myself she was going to be ok. And then Eruruu announced she was dead. I’ve never felt so empathic towards Hakuoro in wanting to demand the blood of another character. The following scene of Haunkua’s mecha being torn to rubble was immensely satisfying. It is rare for an anime to really emotionally tug at the heartstrings of the viewer like that.
And then she is ok again. What gives? Did that just cheapen the intensity of the scene? Won’t their be long terms effects on Aruruu after such a horrible event? Like Hakuoro we are surprised to seen such a tranquil scene of her playing in the courtyard with Mukuru, without a care in the world. This is repeated at the end of episode 22 and then again in 23, with Aruruu playing in the laundry. Also in both, we clearly do see Eruruu is much more troubled because of the pact.

The Pact
Eruruu’s pact actually has one extremely interesting consequence. Is she in love with Hakuoro because of the pact and is nothing more than a puppet or does she have freewill? This is an almost quasi-religious question, should humans love God merely because God wills it or do we really have a choice? Is love by obligation less meaningful than that of choice? Can she even tell the difference?

This is an interesting junction because it makes Eruruu question her feelings for Hakuoro. Most anime is filled with characters that plow ahead with their love, without any doubt except caused by situations or characters. In fact, in no other show I’ve seen to date, save Cardcaptor Sakura, does a character doubt their feelings for the potential other. In reality, I know I have in the past, and this gives it a touch of realism. Thankfully Urutori is wise enough to say guide Eruruu with her feelings.

And we know Eruruu has feelings for him, that are genuine. After all, very early in the series, she visible deflates when she is introduced to Urutori as like a sister after the later suggests she might be a queen. Urutori, Karura, and Yuzuha all realize it and talk to her about it in their own ways With the business of Rak Shine and Hakuoro drinking to escape his guilt, she tells him no matter what he has done, she’ll always be near him.

There’s lots of little things (this could be said of Eruruu as well), but when Hakuoro uses the medicine to put her to sleep after the destruction of their village, he is doing so compassionately, in such a way that I can’t see it as being anything else but love, especially when they follow up the scene with him watching her sleep, covering her up in a blanket, and then holding her hand. Towards the end, after the pact is revealed, he admits that he couldn’t live without her, that it was her holding his heart together. And that he wants her to remain with him always--again I like her doubt here, because it makes it seem realistic. During the flashback scene about the Iceman, he mistakes Eruruu mistaken for Mikoto, the vertigo effects breaking the flashback shows Mikoto change to Eruruu, and finally in the last episode realizes the connection, to a past love--almost a soul mate, reincarnation type of thing. And of course they kiss sealing the deal, because she forces it to happen. To me that makes the conclusion of the series apparent.

Like most love stories, it is hard to pin down a single defining moment. The critical scene for me is in episode 13...the very middle of the series. Like many scenes, Eruruu is supporting Hakuoro while he is drinking after losing so many friends and wondering who he is, and Eruruu says that “Hakuoro is Hakuoro” and then touches his hand. Perhaps the drink, lowered his moral threshold and he actually held her hand back and embraced her. She was startled and pulled away, only to return in a more peaceful embrace. That’s the clearest sign they love each other, but of course there’s a lot of dancing around the F word.

Yes the F word…family. It is a way of explaining their closeness without making the other uncomfortable. In short it is an excuse. (Speaking of which, I’ll fight tooth and nail any claim of incest, simply because there’s no proof of it…we don’t know how many generations have paced from the time of the Icemen to the present. We’d assume quite a few since there are tribes of people…and the genetic diversity issue is a non issue…from that distance--otherwise you could claim everyone is related to well everyone.)

Hakuoro is Hakuoro
But anyway, the reason I thought that scene was so important was because it touches not only upon physical intimacy but the “Hakuoro is Hakuoro” idea. Most heroes without a memory are obsessed with recovering it and Hakuoro was beginning to fall into that trap because he felt that he didn’t know who he was and could be an evil person--very fitting a masked man--it is like he had covered up his previous identity. The symbolism beats us again later over the head with Eruruu’s choice to save the old ruins in the capital is likewise interesting. She proves to Hakuoro, that there can be new growth of ashen, burnt soil. This is clearly a metaphor for Hakoro himself. The past of the city and for him…neither are important. What does matter is who he is now and if he has the resolve to push free of past that holds him down. And he does find new growth. Again Eruruu services as his guardian angel, helping him find his way--much like a lighthouse for his dark soul.

These are a taste of the lessons that one can take away and actually live a better life knowing. Yes, they are nothing new to most people. But sometimes we need reminders to refresh and inspire us. And that is what art, yes art, like Utawareumono does and why I enjoy it so much.
__________________
Telmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-06, 19:11   Link #52
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Francisco
Ok i really love this show but the ending drop it from a 10/10 to a 9/10. The ending was inconsistent with the whole show. I guess the ending did connect and made some sense of what was going on but it was way out there compare to the mood and context of the whole series.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 03:27   Link #53
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 24
I didnt quite get the "someday i'll be back" at the end... isnt he going to be sealed forever unlike before? Then why did he say that and if im not wrong, at the end when eruru turns back and smiles means she sees him?

Btw... the reason Aruru calls him dad is because she somehow knew who he was?
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 03:38   Link #54
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
I didnt quite get the "someday i'll be back" at the end... isnt he going to be sealed forever unlike before? Then why did he say that and if im not wrong, at the end when eruru turns back and smiles means she sees him?

Btw... the reason Aruru calls him dad is because she somehow knew who he was?
I got the feeling that his reawakenings came in cycles. I thought of them kind of like ages.... every new age, he would reawaken, meddle in people's lives, and eventually either go back to sleep or get resealed. However, it's all conjecture on my part.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 10:26   Link #55
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 24
Maybe it is because he cant mantain his evil side controlled for a long period after awakening.... that is why the awakening cycles.... I feel bad for Eruru since it seems as if Hakuoro did nothing but keep harming her.
All he does is pop from nowhere when ever he wants and causes a world disaster between his evil and good sides, have some girl fall for him and then leaves when he gets bored. >.<
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 06:10   Link #56
Telmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
Spoilers/speculation.

Hmmm I saw things differently I suppose. Something I read somewhere suggested, that Hakuoro the man was the vessel for the primal deity. When he raged after they killed Mikoto so so cruelly he split into two halves...a good ie Hakuoro and evil side ie Dii. The impression I received was that the two sides of the primal deity were imprisoned at the end, and the man that originally combined with the deity could eventually be set free.

The only thing that confused me was if the deity could resurrection Aruruu, then why didn't he do so for Mikoto as well? I pondered it quite a bit and the only thing I could think of was perhaps he couldn't at the time and eventually acquired the power.

I disagree with Incube's viewpoint that all he did was harm her though. The events with Nuwangi I think would have happened without his presence eventually I think, and he did try to protect the village and comfort her after it was destroyed. And it was obvious that he cared about her quite a bit from the various scenes, which I illustrated in one of my posts above or could be seen in Zaris's earlier post. I could go into great detail if you like...
__________________
Telmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 22:18   Link #57
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telmah View Post
Spoilers/speculation.

Hmmm I saw things differently I suppose. Something I read somewhere suggested, that Hakuoro the man was the vessel for the primal deity. When he raged after they killed Mikoto so so cruelly he split into two halves...a good ie Hakuoro and evil side ie Dii. The impression I received was that the two sides of the primal deity were imprisoned at the end, and the man that originally combined with the deity could eventually be set free.
Yes, you are all right there. This is all canon information from the game and anime both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telmah View Post
The only thing that confused me was if the deity could resurrection Aruruu, then why didn't he do so for Mikoto as well? I pondered it quite a bit and the only thing I could think of was perhaps he couldn't at the time and eventually acquired the power.
I'm not sure Hakuoro knew that he had the power of resurrection at that time or not. Regardless, poor Mikoto had been "disassembled", remember? She was in jars. She wasn't much more than a couple chunks on an operating table at that point - there wasn't even a corpse, really. Whereas Aruruu probably broke her neck or something. In the context of the anime, that would probably be a lot easier to fix. I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telmah View Post
I disagree with Incube's viewpoint that all he did was harm her though. The events with [SIZE=2]Nuwangi I think would have happened without his presence eventually I think, and he did try to protect the village and comfort her after it was destroyed. And it was obvious that he cared about her quite a bit from the various scenes, which I illustrated in one of my posts above or could be seen in Zaris's earlier post. I could go into great detail if you like...
Also agreed, if for no other reason that Incube's viewpoint is extremely negative. Hakuoro brought a lot of joy, as well as grief into their lives. It was kind of a double-edged sword of sorts, but I don't think it was Hakuoro's fault in the least. He couldn't help who he was. All he could do was deal with every dituation that arose the best he could. That's how I feel, at least.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 16:48   Link #58
Telmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Telmah Send a message via MSN to Telmah
I was actually rewatching the series with a friend and he pointed something out that I'd missed on the first watching. It isn't until Mutikapa dies, that we first see Mukuru and the story line refers to the tiger as a servant of the gods. My friend suggested their could only be one at a time...that's why there isn't a second tiger mate for Mutikapa or anything and why Mukuru isn't around. It's like almost as if he is a phoenix and reborn after death.

Anyone, that knows more about the canon than I, able to confirm or deny such speculation?
__________________
Telmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 20:12   Link #59
nines
I much prefer the 2d
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Frontier
Age: 21
Just watched the series literally just finished it like 10 minutes ago, God I loved this anime so much. 20 - 26 were my favorites finally the love shows and if im not mistaken its considered incest right??? anyways back on topic loved the Erurru girls in this anime hawt ^.^. Story was really good it was like it seemed like a bunch of the fights would just fly by and they didn't make Oboro really that strong when it seems that he should of surpassed most of them. plus sounds lil gay but couldn't stop crying at middleish when Hakuoro was saying his good byes to dang touching x.x.

but yea totally recommend this for people now

Story: 9
Animation: 8
Characters: 9.5
Overall - 9
__________________
nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 20:24   Link #60
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Just watched the series literally just finished it like 10 minutes ago, God I loved this anime so much. 20 - 26 were my favorites finally the love shows and if im not mistaken its considered incest right???
For the sake of argument, I'm just going to say no. Hakuoro might be related, but it's so distant that it no longer matters. We could be talking about generation and generations removed. It's just that the anime gives no accurate concept of time between eventsof the flashbacks and present day, so we naturally get the impression that they are closer related than they actually are.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.