AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-23, 22:30   Link #1
lucki3

FMA ep 24 prob..

ok i downloaded FMA ep 24 twice and they both are messed up for some reason...it's skipping and choppy....does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me alone??please help
Old 2004-03-23, 22:45   Link #2
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

It's extremely difficult (read: sort of impossible) to get corrupted files with BT (except you stop the download before it's finished of course or the problem was in the distributed file, which will be noticed fast usually).

So if BT finishes without an error your file it should be OK (you can try to run a CRC check, too, to make sure, but it's not really needed).

So as usual it is most likely a codec problem and not a problem with the file. Just uninstall all those those other (most likely too old or too new/beta) codecs and follow the Media Configuration Guide.

BTW: I installed those codecs from the guide on a fresh windows install, use it together with a fairly new MPC version and I never had any problems with video or sound.
Old 2004-03-23, 23:02   Link #3
lucki3

ok the file is not corrupted, its all complete...it can play and everything...but its choppy and skips alot...i download the Media Player Classic and its still creating the same problem
Old 2004-03-23, 23:37   Link #4
flammie
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucki3
ok the file is not corrupted, its all complete...it can play and everything...but its choppy and skips alot...i download the Media Player Classic and its still creating the same problem
Use ffdshow.
Closed Thread