AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2008-02-17, 18:47   Link #1
brobb355

Question Blue Drop 9-13 audio problems

This is strange, I've not seen this before. While playback of Blue Drop 9-13 (all mp4 files, I can usually play those) I either get no audio or the audio goes really fast depending on what player I use. I use either Media Player Classic under the K-lite Mega Codec Pack (no audio) or SMPlayer (fast audio). I ran G-spot on Blue Drop 9 and found these audio codecs used:

CyberLink Audio Decoder
DSH Friendly Name AC3Filter
DSH Friendly Name Nero MP4 Splitter

I added the Cyberlink Audio Decoder and Nero MP4 Splitter into the external filter section in MPC with no effect, so I'm a little stumped. Has anyone else had this problem and if so could you please help?
Old 2008-02-17, 18:58   Link #2
Doughnuts

You should be using CCCP. But anyway, Both Haali and Nero MP4 splitter seem to have a problem with this MP4 version. If you use Media Player Classic's internal filter it should split it ok.
Old 2008-02-17, 19:29   Link #3
brobb355

CCCP does the same thing, so I don't see any advantage to having a different codec pack. I enabled the internal AC3 filter and I see no change. is there possibly any others that I need to enable? I also tried moving the video mixer to VMR9 (renderless) but I don't think that did anything for the audio issue.
Old 2008-02-17, 19:54   Link #4
Doughnuts

Enable MP4/MOV
Old 2008-02-18, 00:01   Link #5
brobb355

Well, seems like disabling the MP4/MOV internal filter did the trick for Blue Drop 9, if I find any other issues in playing these files I'll post it up.