AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-17, 01:32   Link #901
finalnight
Supreme Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I have a feeling that they will slot the movie into either midsummer to avoid taking any attention from 00 or they will put it into may 2009 to avoid hitting code geass in the summer of 08 and gundam 00 season 2 in the spring of 09.

Either that or it has been cancelled. It was announced almost 2 years ago and not a peep since.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 01:23   Link #902
overthere!
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
God, it'll suck if it was canceled. I'm still waiting for it even though the last time I've seen a Gundam was when I created this topic. I haven't seen much mechaanime that are interesting lately.
overthere! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 14:35   Link #903
tetsuo69
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nyc
i'm also waiting for the seed movie and will be really pissed if they cancel it.
__________________
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 21:42   Link #904
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 24
no way it would get canceled besides still BELIEVE in a GS movie.

besides there still the GS FANS to rally for a GS movie.
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 09:01   Link #905
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
no way it would get canceled besides still BELIEVE in a GS movie.

besides there still the GS FANS to rally for a GS movie.
It's probably cancelled, face it. Not even a single mag article ever since the movie was announced? There's no way that this movie is still in production, it's Japan, if they are still making this they would have at least gave us a little info about it.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 13:30   Link #906
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Yeah, I'm afraid so. They're too busy milking the two new hit series, probably. Gundam 00 and Code Geass.

But I can see the movie coming someday. Maybe within two or three years.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 16:39   Link #907
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
It's probably cancelled, face it. Not even a single mag article ever since the movie was announced? There's no way that this movie is still in production, it's Japan, if they are still making this they would have at least gave us a little info about it.
well GSM is TOP SECRET to the public so you just wait for the unveiling of GSM.

as for now watch GS series on tv & dvd also very soon FINAL PLUS of GSD english version on dvd.
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 19:12   Link #908
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well GSM is TOP SECRET to the public so you just wait for the unveiling of GSM.

as for now watch GS series on tv & dvd also very soon FINAL PLUS of GSD english version on dvd.
Oh great.

Better for u to watch Gundam 00 and Code Geass. Just a friendly advice.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 01:47   Link #909
tetsuo69
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: nyc
00 aint that great and the last 6-8 ep of code geass suck !! xD but i do look foward to the secon season of code geass xD
__________________
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 06:02   Link #910
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
00 aint that great and the last 6-8 ep of code geass suck !! xD but i do look foward to the secon season of code geass xD
But I think Gundam 00 will have a season 2 w/ a second 25 episodes!!
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 06:54   Link #911
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
00 aint that great and the last 6-8 ep of code geass suck !! xD but i do look foward to the secon season of code geass xD
I think completely opposite. I really liked the whole Code Geass series. Especially the last episodes which I watched almost without breathing. So much suspense there was.

As for Gundam 00, The show is getting better and better. Sure it has a different pace and emotional pattern than Gundam SEED, but still, it REALLY has a chance of equalling the very first CE series in my eyes.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:11   Link #912
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
00 aint that great and the last 6-8 ep of code geass suck !! xD but i do look foward to the secon season of code geass xD
Well, Gundam 00 has been pretty good so far, at least better than SEED.

I've never watched Geass before, though I've heard from some friends that it's really good.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:14   Link #913
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Well, Gundam 00 has been pretty good so far, at least better than SEED.

I've never watched Geass before, though I've heard from some friends that it's really good.
Superficially better than Seed. Everything else is garbage by comparison.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:30   Link #914
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Anglo-Saxon Sphere
Because, of course, Wesley opinion = fact.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:33   Link #915
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Because, of course, Wesley opinion = fact.
It's better than being wrong.

And you know what? You're the second person to have said that to be today. Why did you say that?
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:41   Link #916
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Superficially better than Seed. Everything else is garbage by comparison.
00 bashing = fail.
Go away.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:45   Link #917
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
00 bashing = fail.
Go away.
Yet Seed bashing is tolerated. I sense a double standard and hypocripsy.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:55   Link #918
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Yet Seed bashing is tolerated. I sense a double standard and hypocripsy.
Because SEED sucks. It has been accepted by nearly everyone who claims to be a Gundam fan, maybe except for a handful of insane fanatics like D-KLAC, that SEED is not a good series.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:55   Link #919
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Somewhere in the Anglo-Saxon Sphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
It's better than being wrong.

And you know what? You're the second person to have said that to be today. Why did you say that?
Because you pulled a broad, all-incompasing statement of absolute fact (sideways) out of some orifice with no support whatsoever?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 08:59   Link #920
Bring d0wn tEh Sky
For Great Justice !!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Because SEED sucks. It has been accepted by nearly everyone who claims to be a Gundam fan, maybe except for a handful of insane fanatics like D-KLAC, that SEED is not a good series.
Seed was an EPIC FAIL. And I'm not even talking about it's sequel

Gundam 00 is made of awesome and of win.
I hope that the Seed Universe is behind us and buried forever. 'Hope that there will never be a trilogy. Bwerk no more freaking beam spam, no more people that believe HiMat system is the rainbow attack, no more Kiraaa & Lacuus are so cuute.
Bring d0wn tEh Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.