AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-22, 01:05   Link #81
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Is that "Ookami" the ps2 game? I heard it's really good, but didn't sell enough to keep the company alive, which is definitely a shame. The pun on ookami (狼/大神) for the title is just lol.

Komori looks awesome as well, even though it's not animated. Really a shame it's not AS usable.
__________________
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 22:54   Link #82
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
ZOMG!!!!! Okami!!!!! So cute Hakuryu ^ ^ I love it!
Thank you so much. I love Okami so much I just had to make another sig of her~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Woof woof! Pic is just darling ain't....she or he? Anyway, seems like your entering the realm of animating sigs. Yaay! expecting more awesome stuffs
Okami is a she. ^^
Yes, I really enjoy doing these. I wanna experiment more too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Is that "Ookami" the ps2 game? I heard it's really good, but didn't sell enough to keep the company alive, which is definitely a shame. The pun on ookami (狼/大神) for the title is just lol.

Komori looks awesome as well, even though it's not animated. Really a shame it's not AS usable.
Thank you. Yes, that is Okami from that game. It's a real shame there wasn't a sequel to follow up. But if you haven't played it, I recommend it. =3
I thought my Komori sig looked too plain. ^^;

New surprise sig. This time it's for Marina-chan~
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:47   Link #83
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Bumpity~

I loved this image of Kanata so I decided to make a sig with it. ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:59   Link #84
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Bumpity~

I loved this image of Kanata so I decided to make a sig with it. ^^
Cute Sig Haku-Chan..
__________________

Last edited by The Chaos; 2008-01-26 at 15:43. Reason: stupid Written
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 15:39   Link #85
geki~
noLife
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 26
She wrote KAnata not Konata ^^'
Anyways, I like it. It's so simple and sweet.
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 15:44   Link #86
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Thanks For That But Mean That Her Mother Right..?
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 16:02   Link #87
geki~
noLife
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 26
That's right
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 17:22   Link #88
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Very cute Hakuryu ^ ^ I'm loving the background and the overall soft feel. Also: love the avi, you excel at kawaii!
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 07:31   Link #89
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frth (GER)
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Bumpity~

I loved this image of Kanata so I decided to make a sig with it. ^^
You made a very nice signature.

May I ask, what the area means, right of her neck? It looks strange.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 08:14   Link #90
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
You made a very nice signature.

May I ask, what the area means, right of her neck? It looks strange.
Indeed a nice sig, it definitely fits Kanata's character.

That white thing next to her neck? Wouldn't that be the strap for the dress she's wearing? The other side is covered by her hair.
__________________
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 22:26   Link #91
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Cute Sig Haku-Chan..
Thank you. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
She wrote KAnata not Konata ^^'
Anyways, I like it. It's so simple and sweet.
I kinda went more on the simple side for this one, glad you like it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Very cute Hakuryu ^ ^ I'm loving the background and the overall soft feel. Also: love the avi, you excel at kawaii!
Thankies Marina-chan. ^^
I cut my avi out of a picture I found on DeviantArt. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
You made a very nice signature.

May I ask, what the area means, right of her neck? It looks strange.
Thank you.
And if you mean the white part then tripperazen is correct by saying it's part of her dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Indeed a nice sig, it definitely fits Kanata's character.
Thank you. I'm very glad you think so. ^^


Avatar time~
Here are quite a few avatars I've been doing as requests throughout the forum.
Spoiler for LOTS of avatars:
__________________

Last edited by Hakuryu; 2008-02-19 at 19:56.
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 19:57   Link #92
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Double post....but it's been a while.
I haven't been doing much lately when it comes to sig making. I done tons of avatars but I don't feel like posting all of them right now. xD

This the only sig I've made recently and I don't like it. Dx
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 20:52   Link #93
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Double post....but it's been a while.
I haven't been doing much lately when it comes to sig making. I done tons of avatars but I don't feel like posting all of them right now. xD

This the only sig I've made recently and I don't like it. Dx
Awww, it's not bad! In fact, it's very cute I love the mood of it (konata+kanata=win!) and the choice of colors. My only beef w/ it, if there's anything, is that I think it's a wee bit washed out.
But really, no reason for you to not like it
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 11:41   Link #94
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Agreed, no reason for you not to like it. Bg fits the render pretty well, and it gives a nice feel, not a bad sig by any means
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 12:33   Link #95
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Awww, it's not bad! In fact, it's very cute I love the mood of it (konata+kanata=win!) and the choice of colors. My only beef w/ it, if there's anything, is that I think it's a wee bit washed out.
But really, no reason for you to not like it
Well, thank you very much. I'm still not all that fond of it, because it seems so plain. And I've run out of things to experiment with. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Agreed, no reason for you not to like it. Bg fits the render pretty well, and it gives a nice feel, not a bad sig by any means
Thanks so much Icy. ^^


Avatar Attack!
Spoiler for Bunches of avvies:
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 22:43   Link #96
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Nice Ava..Haku-Chan..^^
Me Like Noe Dance ..


__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 18:30   Link #97
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
^ Thankies Chaos-chan. ^^

And a super-duper quick (like five min.) request siggy for someone on another forum. xD
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 18:59   Link #98
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Your work is amazing as always, if possible i would like to use


on a different forums, it looks Awsome!
__________________

Avantoe's corner | My Anime List | Sig by Malin |
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 20:08   Link #99
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
Your work is amazing as always, if possible i would like to use


on a different forums, it looks Awsome!
Oh, sure no problem. And thank you. ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 20:32   Link #100
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
^ The Sig Look Awesome With The Animated Rain ..^^
Good Work on it Haku-Chan : )
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, okami

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.