AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2004-03-24, 18:03   Link #1
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Kagome Kagome

Has any1 heard of this manga? I accidentally stumbled upon it while browsing for 'Rin' from Inuyasha. I keep getting misdirected to websites about Kagome instead when I came across this manga title.

It's about a high school guy who was forced by his classmate, a cute girl named Kagome to live in a haunted apartment. She happens to be into all thing supernatural so she's using him to gain access to the place. Of course, the guy had no idea what he was getting into and hilarity ensues.

It's a very good read so far, and the art looks original and very nice to look at.
Old 2004-03-24, 18:13   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
Has any1 heard of this manga? I accidentally stumbled upon it while browsing for 'Rin' from Inuyasha. I keep getting misdirected to websites about Kagome instead when I came across this manga title.

It's about a high school guy who was forced by his classmate, a cute girl named Kagome to live in a haunted apartment. She happens to be into all thing supernatural so she's using him to gain access to the place. Of course, the guy had no idea what he was getting into and hilarity ensues.

It's a very good read so far, and the art looks original and very nice to look at.
Sounds cool, do you have any links to a company that sells it? I wanna see what it's like ...

7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 01:40   Link #3
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

...well i can tell you that "Kagome Kagome" is a game played by japanese children that is very similar (in eeriness and structure) to "Ring Around the Rosy"
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 16:19   Link #4
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I forgot where I originally got it from but after googling for a bit, I found out that Mangatranslation is doing the translation on it. I think they're also doing Tenjo Tenge.

Yup after reading into it with more detail, Kagome Kagome actually is some kind of a traditional game. You can find out more about it on their website.