AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 45 Rating
Perfect 10 4 14.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 25.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-26, 11:05   Link #21
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Because he's a parody of him. I mean come on... same glasses, same eyes, same wrinkles lol. Pretty much a carbon copy .

Even with me being a fan of Maria, this ep seemed rather dull... Even her in her bathing suit was not very interesting, but maybe that's my fault for not being fond of black... Unless it's a skirt or dress, it turns me off .

BTW, are HnG fans dying? This thread hardly has any posters... Or, not many Maria fans?
I dunno if less people are watching, but its kinda hard to create any kindof discussion considering the show has been for awhile basically random comedy and parody moments loosely strung together as to give the appearance of something cohesive.

When/if some sort of overall plot develops we might actually get up to dare I say...5 pages in a episode discussion thread!!!

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 15:41   Link #22
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post

When/if some sort of overall plot develops we might actually get up to dare I say...5 pages in a episode discussion thread!!!
From what I've been hearing about the potential plot that has not been animated, I'm quite sure that the posters will come in, since it involves it getting into its groove as a romance show, instead of a parody show.

So when the plot starts, the posters will naturally come in. And given the well-established characters, there isn't any problem with that whatsoever.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 04:11   Link #23
anselfir
Style Über Alles

im always lurking here for more maria chi. although from the looks of things, romantic development will not be fully developed.
anselfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 09:48   Link #24
KatsuKy
Trolls hater

Send a message via Yahoo to KatsuKy
good episode, somehow slower than the previous eps, an actually great break after many energetic eps
KatsuKy is offline   Reply With Quote