AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-03-26, 21:14   Link #1
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

Winry!...and a little naruto sh*t i think..

Yay i got my scanner working again...

HERE is the pic...u can click on the current picture to see the next..no more after sakura

btw....SAY the bad stuffs...i need to know how to get better

The only way to get rid of temptation...is to give into it
Dark_Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-27, 04:04   Link #2
niidel

Thumbs up

Winry: Hmm, very good - the only "mistake" I can found is the scarf. I'd make it a little more rounded on the forehead... Then again, I don't know much about scarves.

Hinata: Again, very good. I think that you have captured Hinata's expression very well. Congratulations on that. The biggest problem in this picture is her hair - it should be more... flowing, if you know what I mean. The lines go like zigzagzigzag, when they should be straight lines.

Sakura: This one is the most problematic of all of these pictures... The one on the left is okay, no probelms with that. But the one on the right - it's fucked up. Her hair on the left... err. Also the hair she has on the back of her head... Those places share the same problem, the perspective is messed up. Also, if the metal plate on the forehead protector is supposed to be on the top of her head, well, now it isn't. Her expression, though, is very, very, intriguing to say (And it's not a bad thing).

Overall, I think those pics were all very good - what you should try to practice, though, is drawing straight, "flowing" lines. Also, experiment with inking your pictures. I think they could look better with it
niidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-27, 04:12   Link #3
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

Lol...Im not sure what is on winry's head. I used my ava for referance lol and about the sakura...lol...ugh im too sleepy right now...i'll explain tomorrow *yawn*

The only way to get rid of temptation...is to give into it
Dark_Sun is offline   Reply With Quote