AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2003-11-15, 07:50   Link #1
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

toning help (cg-ing)

hey i wanna tone a picture but dont know how to go about doin it, i was on this tutorial (http://lian.exorsus.net/tutorial/colouring2.htm) and near about the 3rd pic it says this :"Before you start toning, make sure that the "Preserve Transparency" option is checked. This will ensure that all your toning will only be limited to the coloured regions on that particular layer ^_^ Toning wise, it'll be similar to that in the first colouring tutorial ^_^ . After toning, your image will look something like this. (*note: background has been changed back to white)"
The problem is i have no idea where the "preserve transparency" thing is and also have no idea on where the paintbrush options thingys are, in the pic on the tutorial it has lots of options, how do i get em? Sorry if i was a little confusing >_<
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 11:56   Link #2
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
That's a photoshop tutorial...
Old 2003-11-15, 13:03   Link #3
gravitation

How do i get up the windows that i have circled from this tutorial pic? i have photoshop ^__^ i tried help but it neva opens

how do i get those windows that i have circled on this tutorial pic? i tried using help but it neva opens for sum reason ^__^grrr

Last edited by gravitation; 2003-11-15 at 14:06.
Old 2003-11-15, 19:42   Link #4
Messenjari
Zone of Nowhere

Send a message via ICQ to Messenjari Send a message via AIM to Messenjari Send a message via MSN to Messenjari
Depends on what version of Photoshop u got....If u have 5 *like in the image u have* its right there as a check box....but if u have 7 or higher...its on the layers window as well but it is a little white Box shape Button with 4 little squares in it put ur cursor over it and it should come up as "Lock Transparent Pixels"

As for the Brushes U can go to: Window -> and then Click "Brushes"
and when u go to use this window u must be using the Brush tool as ur looking at that window or else it will be all grey as for the other window u are describing (thats above the Brushes option) i dunno u_u cause i have Photoshop 7.0 if u have 7.0 its all combined into that brush window as well....if u have 7.0 then woohoo

Hope that made some sence
Messenjari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 08:42   Link #5
gravitation

OOOO thanx! ^___^
P.S made perfect sence lol yeah i do have 7 so i guess its WOOHOO!!