AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-22, 04:07   Link #181
Rayneing
Trombe!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Age: 24
I didn't mean the title of the new story arc, I meant the title of the game. Also, probably only only one of them.
Rayneing is offline  
Old 2008-02-22, 11:55   Link #182
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kizuna (bonds)
__________________
Rias is offline  
Old 2008-02-22, 12:03   Link #183
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
It might be a good idea to add it to the Wikipedia entry for Higurashi. Any idea where this was announced?
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline  
Old 2008-02-22, 21:05   Link #184
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Does anyone know what the differences there are in the TV version of Kai and the DVD version?
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2008-02-25, 22:42   Link #185
GyroidFanatic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Tell me if this is right for the DS game, coming from the scan.

First game:
Onikakushi-hen
Watanagashi-hen
Tatarigoroshi-hen
Someurushi-hen

Second game:
Himatsubushi-hen
Meakashi-hen
???
???

Third game:
Tatarigoroshi-hen
Minagorsohi-hen
???
???

Fourth game:
Matsurabayashi-hen
Miotsukushi-hen
???
???
GyroidFanatic is offline  
Old 2008-02-25, 23:08   Link #186
SeventhHS
Conceptual Weapon
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroidFanatic View Post
Tell me if this is right for the DS game, coming from the scan.

First game:
Onikakushi-hen
Watanagashi-hen
Tatarigoroshi-hen
Someurushi-hen

Second game:
Himatsubushi-hen
Meakashi-hen
???
???

Third game:
Tatarigoroshi-hen
Minagorsohi-hen
???
???

Fourth game:
Matsurabayashi-hen
Miotsukushi-hen
???
???
It's Someutsushi-hen, and the third game has Tsumihoroboshi-hen, not Tatarigoroshi-hen.
Otherwise, correct.
SeventhHS is offline  
Old 2008-02-26, 16:07   Link #187
Valentine
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Is it significant that Matsuribayashi-hen is in orange in that picture? All the other orange titles seem to be the new or changed arcs. Maybe it's being slightly re-written to fit in before Miotsukushi-hen rather than having the two being alternate endings?
Valentine is offline  
Old 2008-02-26, 17:58   Link #188
GyroidFanatic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
Is it significant that Matsuribayashi-hen is in orange in that picture? All the other orange titles seem to be the new or changed arcs. Maybe it's being slightly re-written to fit in before Miotsukushi-hen rather than having the two being alternate endings?
I think it's to signify it wasn't in the PS2 version
GyroidFanatic is offline  
Old 2008-02-26, 18:03   Link #189
Rayneing
Trombe!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Age: 24
It was in Kakera Asobi though, the expansion for the PS2 version. Although, I guess Kizuna was probably in planning before they released Kakera Asobi, so whatever.
Rayneing is offline  
Old 2008-02-27, 02:37   Link #190
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Although Kakera Asobi added more elements of Matsuribayashi-hen into Miotsukushi-hen, it's still not Matsuribayashi-hen. There are many differences in the core story itself.

I dunno why both Ryukkishi07 or the scenario writer from Alchemist both can't wrap up Higurashi...it would've been good if they actually combined the good parts of both story instead of have 2 sepearate flawed endings...
__________________
Rias is offline  
Old 2008-02-27, 04:31   Link #191
Rayneing
Trombe!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Age: 24
Ah. I was under the impression that they added the whole of Matsuribayashi-hen into Kakera Asobi.
Rayneing is offline  
Old 2008-02-27, 04:59   Link #192
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
Although Kakera Asobi added more elements of Matsuribayashi-hen into Miotsukushi-hen, it's still not Matsuribayashi-hen. There are many differences in the core story itself.

I dunno why both Ryukkishi07 or the scenario writer from Alchemist both can't wrap up Higurashi...it would've been good if they actually combined the good parts of both story instead of have 2 sepearate flawed endings...
I think that's what the novelizations are supposed to do.
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline  
Old 2008-02-27, 18:58   Link #193
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
We won't know that until Ryukkishi07 gets into Kai. But by the way those Novels are really good. The chapter pics are great
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2008-02-27, 20:18   Link #194
GyroidFanatic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
We won't know that until Ryukkishi07 gets into Kai. But by the way those Novels are really good. The chapter pics are great
Del Rey is picking up the Kodansha Box line that the books are part of, so there's a chance they'll be released here.
GyroidFanatic is offline  
Old 2008-03-06, 10:05   Link #195
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland -.-
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Anyone here ordered it?



http://www.hlj.com/product/BNP45182
__________________

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist

Last edited by Vibeke; 2008-03-09 at 11:01.
Vibeke is offline  
Old 2008-03-09, 06:13   Link #196
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
is there ever going to be a Hanyuu figure coming out?
__________________

Miko Miko is offline  
Old 2008-03-09, 10:03   Link #197
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
This isn't actualy related to Higurashi but Ryukishi is writing a new light novel series online called ヴェロキア竜騎兵物語 ("velocity" Dragoon Legend) and I think it's illustrated by the guy who does the portraits in Umineko

It can be read here
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2008-03-09, 10:18   Link #198
Bucket
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
This isn't actualy related to Higurashi but Ryukishi is writing a new light novel series online called ヴェロキア竜騎兵物語 ("velocity" Dragoon Legend) and I think it's illustrated by the guy who does the portraits in Umineko

It can be read here
That's got a completely different mood from Umineko and Higurashi...
Bucket is offline  
Old 2008-03-10, 09:54   Link #199
Mint Kashiro
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibeke View Post
Anyone here ordered it?

*snip*

http://www.hlj.com/product/BNP45182
Just did. =) I'm not the biggest Rena fan (I preffer Mion), but for that price, I can't pass her up!
Mint Kashiro is offline  
Old 2008-03-10, 15:35   Link #200
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
A new Rena figure.. nice but want Hanyuu!
__________________

Miko Miko is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.