AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 05:19   Link #21
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
I love Mizuki Nana, JAM Project, Suara,Ali Project(with Nana-chan ^^).

But i must say all their performance were great tt day. Looking forward to Animelo 2008 .

Btw,Nana-chan is so kawaii!!!!!!!!
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 12:49   Link #22
jouttex
nana-chan fangirl

Quote:
Watching the DVD, I have just two words: BUY IT! Srsly, downloading the ISOs off share doesn't do this epic concert any justice. It's worth the money.
True. It worthed every penny. <3
I wish the video quality was better thou, but I still rewatching it every couple of days~ can't get enough of the duets and Generation-A theme d(^.^)b

mm, for you guys who were in the concert.. is it possible to get the ticket from outside of Japan? T_T I live in Australia and planning to go to Japan this year.. and my life will be complete if I can attend Animelo 2008..

..anyway, when will Animelo 2008 be announced? Mizuki Nana's summer live gonna be in the first week of July.. which is usually *the* Animelo time of the year (seeing the previous Animelo's history)~...
jouttex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 03:50   Link #23
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Well is there age limit?? I m only 17,well if i bought the tickets n went to the place n they say: "NO kids allows" i will b epic sad n failure.

N yes i can die in any accident if i will b able to attend it too. U can use a BNW n ram me into the skies n i will still b laughing ^_^.

N yes i received the DVD this morning,will so fking happy!!! YES IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY!!! But the video quality could use .mkv than mpeg. Sobs*
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote