AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-08, 12:54   Link #2101
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Saint X wasn't whining, he was just wondering if anyone saw his post 'cause we had major backlog that day and he had a story in it.

Anyway, not everyone's post gets replied to, but it doesn't mean they weren't read. Most people just don't have anything much to say on them. On this note, let's not talk about who's post were read and whose were not read.

I'm making a self deadline to get chapter XVII of SbtB out tonight. Wish me luck, work has killed me this week and I'm far behind what I wanted to get done.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 13:12   Link #2102
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Oh, but i just went and did a quick search of the posts Saint X has in this thread...
including today, every post he has done since 4th has been commented atleast once... so i find it weird that he's pouting, as i've some big posts of my own that have been without any comments what so ever and i've yet to throw a tantrum because of it...
It happens to everyone, i think i've even seen a post or two that satashi did that had 0 comments...
The fact that no one coments my /yours/ his/ heres post doesn't mean that they don't take a look to your stories (Take the funny story that I post in the previus page as an example)
I¡m sure all take a look to the storyes posted but some times there's not much to say.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 13:47   Link #2103
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
The fact that no one coments my /yours/ his/ heres post doesn't mean that they don't take a look to your stories (Take the funny story that I post in the previus page as an example)
I¡m sure all take a look to the storyes posted but some times there's not much to say.
too young for an hang-over^^

evil Vita
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:26   Link #2104
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saint X wasn't whining, he was just wondering if anyone saw his post 'cause we had major backlog that day and he had a story in it.

Anyway, not everyone's post gets replied to, but it doesn't mean they weren't read. Most people just don't have anything much to say on them. On this note, let's not talk about who's post were read and whose were not read.

I'm making a self deadline to get chapter XVII of SbtB out tonight. Wish me luck, work has killed me this week and I'm far behind what I wanted to get done.
Good luck. Don't rush it though. I doubt I'm the only one who'd rather wait a little longer for your normal quality rather then get a new chapter sooner but have it be sub par.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:14   Link #2105
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Good luck. Don't rush it though. I doubt I'm the only one who'd rather wait a little longer for your normal quality rather then get a new chapter sooner but have it be sub par.
Thanks ^^ I think this chapter is okay. I didn't get as much down as I wanted, but it was enough to deem it worth posting. Going to try and finish this within 3 updates T_T

Right now Angel is proofing and I'm going to add diary entires and card, then post. Tonight sometime.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:15   Link #2106
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Another funy story with Mexican Humor until my doujinshi is finished

Spoiler for Subaru:
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:20   Link #2107
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
I shall attempt to finish AeC Chapter 2 and start SoL Chapter 3.

Attempt to.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:42   Link #2108
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Another funy story with Mexican Humor until my doujinshi is finished

Spoiler for Subaru:
omg, poor guy

but very funny *still laughing*
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 19:04   Link #2109
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 20:20   Link #2110
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
YaY!! Thank you Satashi, reading now before I head to work to hand out copy's of Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the midnight release.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 20:25   Link #2111
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
Spoiler for review:


thank you for reading
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 21:13   Link #2112
Junkedcat
Floater
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Frosty Hill
Age: 26
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
__________________

Last edited by Junkedcat; 2008-03-18 at 13:37. Reason: Updated L!F
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 21:15   Link #2113
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
As always you have let me...

Very impresive story work my friend, a good prob that Big Fights and explosions are not necesary to create a very adictive story

(Ejemm... Did you like my funny stories?)
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 21:19   Link #2114
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
omg, poor guy

but very funny *still laughing*
Je, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
Oh, no! And the Hot Dog?

o.k. bad joke, congragulations Amigo
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 22:20   Link #2115
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
Woah a new SbtB chapter and a new Landscaper!Fate + Brawl out at midnight this is one good night . Reading tonight commenting tomorrow.

Edit: I know I said I'd comment tomorrow but... SbtB Fate has an interest in landscaping... I had to pause and catch my breath after that. I wonder what would happen if SbtB Fate met Landscaper!Fate Fate. On another note the line "Like a super gardener" made me think of some sort of Superhero. Maybe that's Landscaper!Fate Fate's secret identity, Landscaper by day Superhero by night. Faster then a speeding lawnmower, more powerful then the toughest weed whacker, able to perfectly shape hedges and pick up cute girls at the same time! It's Super Gardener!

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-03-08 at 22:45.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 23:18   Link #2116
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Woah a new SbtB chapter and a new Landscaper!Fate + Brawl out at midnight this is one good night . Reading tonight commenting tomorrow.

Edit: I know I said I'd comment tomorrow but... SbtB Fate has an interest in landscaping... I had to pause and catch my breath after that. I wonder what would happen if SbtB Fate met Landscaper!Fate Fate. On another note the line "Like a super gardener" made me think of some sort of Superhero. Maybe that's Landscaper!Fate Fate's secret identity, Landscaper by day Superhero by night. Faster then a speeding lawnmower, more powerful then the toughest weed whacker, able to perfectly shape hedges and pick up cute girls at the same time! It's Super Gardener!
Haha, my Fate is a direct inspiration from Junkedcat. In fact, I asked him many, many questions about landscaping and he even helped me write that little section in SbtB. So you have him to thank for it ^^ Thanks Junkedcat.

Oh, and I sent my review/comments on chapter 2 in a PM.

Also, edited profile page to include chapter 2 of Landscaper!Fate
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 09:21   Link #2117
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
Spoiler for review:
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 10:38   Link #2118
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
I was sooo happy you updated (squeeee)
Good chapter, but it seemed really short.
BUT that leaves more to look forward to for the next chapter ^^

Yeah, I know Landscaper!Fate is rated M but I read it anyway, because I really like the idea....
Fate's a jerk, but I've been waiting for a story with Fate being a jerk instead of the nice, quiet type she normally is. I imagined her like my signature picture
full pic:



In which she looks awesome....
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 11:24   Link #2119
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell 17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/17/

Enjoy ^^
Spoiler for Comments:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Here we go... The second chapter to Landscaper!Fate: Rated M for Mature...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate Chapter 2:
Spoiler for Comments:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Chan View Post
I was sooo happy you updated (squeeee)
Good chapter, but it seemed really short.
BUT that leaves more to look forward to for the next chapter ^^

Yeah, I know Landscaper!Fate is rated M but I read it anyway, because I really like the idea....
Fate's a jerk, but I've been waiting for a story with Fate being a jerk instead of the nice, quiet type she normally is. I imagined her like my signature picture
full pic:



In which she looks awesome....
Agreed

It's pretty easy to imagine L!F like that.




Spoiler for 42, 43, 44, 45 & 46:


Spoiler for Special:
__________________

Last edited by Sam the Onion; 2008-03-10 at 00:36.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 11:41   Link #2120
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
L!F definetly needs to be Mature rating. It's heavily laced with adult themes (which makes it so great). plus, a "T" rating may limit Junkedcat on things to put in. Like Fate almost raping Nanoha. Mature rating clearly states that it's not holding back, and I appreciate that. It's a breath of fresh air to see a real life kinda fic, where Fate is a jerk, horny, and wants a piece of Nanoha's cute butt.

You win cookies Junkedcat.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.