AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-09, 23:20   Link #21841
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I just realize that I never posted a profile for my character, the A.I, Yui so here is her profile for you guys to look over even if its nothing special.
Spoiler for Character - A.I Yui:

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2008-03-10 at 00:50.
Old 2008-03-09, 23:24   Link #21842
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I just realize that I never posted a profile for my character, the A.I, Yui so here is her profile for you guys to look over even if its nothing special.
LOL :3 All can say is that this character sheet is cute :3
Old 2008-03-10, 02:01   Link #21843
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

O.K. my Black Nanoha wasn't very well aproved, let's try again

Pengunick

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Description:

Spoiler for Powers:
Old 2008-03-10, 02:21   Link #21844
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL :3 All can say is that this character sheet is cute :3
*sees Tshou blast Ghaz with the GN Warp Cannon [HAXX Version]*

Yes, Kha... I have dibs on the Shipboard Weapon for the Silvana... go and Find your own Shipboard SuperGun

*Goes back to tuning down the Cannon*

===

As per Fuyu's request...

*Drops a Pacakage*

Spoiler for Rurika, The Salient Archer: Rework Version 1:

Okay... i need a preliminary Evaluation of this person...

*rows away*

*Works on the Third of Three (active) Templars (the rest- about 2, are spending their vacation in Neo-Venezia as of this moment- with Arisa paying)*

Last edited by Saint X; 2008-03-10 at 02:51.
Old 2008-03-10, 02:29   Link #21845
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

FINALLY

Managed to finish another update to the Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile, here's Part V

Spoiler for Spells:

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
Old 2008-03-10, 03:13   Link #21846
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
She is something like Vivio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

Yes, Kha... I have dibs on the Shipboard Weapon for the Silvana... go and Find your own Shipboard SuperGun

===

As per Fuyu's request...

*Drops a Pacakage*

*rows away*

*Works on the Third of Three (active) Templars (the rest- about 2, are spending their vacation in Neo-Venezia as of this moment- with Arisa paying)*
Looks cool but I supose until you finish her story, I will be able to give you a better opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
FINALLY

Managed to finish another update to the Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile, here's Part V

Spoiler for Spells:
More Spells?
Old 2008-03-10, 03:46   Link #21847
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
That's weird, I always thought Yui was rather like a normal girl in projection, with the lowest age I'd give being high-school.

And how do you weigh an AI? And no, I don't mean her prosthetic body.
Quote:
FINALLY

Spoiler for Spells:
Short list, but functional, after all, this girl's powers lies in her various forms.

Now I wonder if Taiyo'd go glittery-schoolboy-of-respect over Julie only because one of her is BoukenSilver.

This is not a ship btw.
Old 2008-03-10, 04:57   Link #21848
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Okay Shour, etc... I'll throw up what I've been thinking about as far as redoing Lynn, I haven't set down and thrown details anywhere, but here's a basic restructure premise. I'll do this before writing a whole thing up again that way I can hammer out an approved lifetime event structure before I write details in for three to four hours straight.

1- Childhood is nice, still enchanted to be an enforcer from an early age... she starts an enforcer career per normal...

2- Sub-Par enforcer, during enforcer stuff, botched mission occures in which she survives (barely), a bunch of people die both in the unit and civilian casualties. Is not her fault, just botched intel. Plenty of ideas to work with here, ranging from incident concepts similar to Zests to nanoha's backstab to others.

3- She grows determined not to let that happen again and decides she needs to be strong enough to protect those in her unit. Insert Anime Trope -TRAINING FROM HELL- here.

4- Begin developement of her techniques during her training from hell.

5- Performance improves, she works harder when missions still end up in pitched battles.

6- Insert PASSAGE OF TIME segment for general improvement and advancement of techniques, and events pertaining to developement of them. PoT also earns her reputation points as she improves. (AKA: The Level Up Grind)

7- Insert Unit Transfer at critical juncture here. Perhaps Post Regius formation of the SWAT Unit's SHOCK ENFORCERS (Put it around a month Post Regius) that was suggested.

8- As of yet unstructured Unison stuff here. I'll probably scrap what I had on Unisons previously, I've still got no idea what to do with them.

This'll make her age more maliable, make her less emotionally traumatized and volotile, and a bit more believable.

Rip and tear, hack and slash, cut and paste? Oh bugger, just take a gander and give the word.
"Because people dig birds with swords."
Old 2008-03-10, 06:21   Link #21849
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Yui = Kawaii~!

Ashcroft: And a fine young lady she is too...
Xena: You decided that over a talk on an IRC?
Ashcroft: It was a serious chat between two OCs. I really do not see what complaint you should have about it.
Xena: You missed my point completely...
Ashcroft: *waves to Yui* You'll take good care of your master, yes?
Xena: Stupid question.
Ashcroft: It's called "wishing another well." I do not see why you seem to enjoy these griping fits all day today.

Okay, wishing Yui best of luck taking care of Tais, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
O.K. my Black Nanoha wasn't very well aproved, let's try again

Pengunick

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Description:

Spoiler for Powers:
Um, first H4xxbust? Okay, not really, just some suggestions. Take it in your stride, yeah?

H4XX!!!!

*cough*

On 'No Mages Land:'

Potential H4xx: What exactly do you mean by "absorb"? Do you mean to drain it, a la Shamal, or to completely take it off them, like nothing we've seen yet? Hmm...possible nerfs could be a time limit, magical drain and casting time. If not, it would just render the mages pretty useless, and the knights without their upgrades.

On 'Meduza Sight:'

[Xena yells at DMX over the MSN]: This all your fault, I swear! I blame it on you and your Orochi no Tsurugi!

Okay, rant at an old buddy in school over. I fear that I might have similar complaints about this move, as I had on his, but since you haven't added enough details, we'll leave this be. Petrification = Complete disablement, and therefore requires some heavy nerfing.

On 'Soul Extinguisher:'

Impossibly powerful. Combining "unblockable" and "one-hit-kill" is a little over the top, wouldn't you say? Possible nerfs might be the casting time and magical drain, among others.

On 'Teletransportation':

Needs strong limits too. I can imagine him blipping around all the major magic attacks in the universe if it didn't have strong limits. Cool-down time, and cast time limits would be nice, even if you don't want it to strain him too much, which I think can slide for a bit.

Quote:

===

As per Fuyu's request...

*Drops a Pacakage*

*rows away*

Just this:

[BORAT]Very Nice! I Like! [/BORAT]

Quote:
FINALLY

Spoiler for Spells:
I LOLed like crazy at the Strike Balls thing...

like...Boost Jump + Strike Balls = VERY POWERFUL LOWBLOW!

Julie is COOL...now we have all 3 Ashtray Belkarangers ONLINE

Let the Dog's Days Begin!

Last edited by XenahortCharybdis; 2008-03-10 at 07:21.
Old 2008-03-10, 07:21   Link #21850
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Fuyu and Chaos Show:

They

We

Most accurate description yet

*runs*

Quote:

Well, I do write crack after all, and Null is the crackiest of the Zerstro.
Crackiest indeed...

*Ryotaro introduces himself*

Ryotaro: Ore.... SANJOU!!!!
Null: That's my line!

Quote:
THE MENTAL THOUGHT OF IT DOES NOT COMPUTE
Well, Nighty has actually written it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well, here's another character that I've dished out :3

Spoiler for Reddo Farukon:
Hmmm Reddo wouldn't happen to look like

Spoiler for This:

Would he?

Belkarangers: YUUSUKE-SAN!

Anyway, he's the simplest OC I've ever seen in a long while, both in his history and his attacks (which reminds me of DotA's Phantom Lancer for some reason)... not sure what to make of the fact that the Aces seem to have something to do with his initial lack of success, though indirectly. Still, nice but simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I was right to make Signum from this Nanoha...

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A response.
Spoiler:
Ouch

Better a live lead than a dead criminal

Quote:
... Somehow, I've seen this profile before... right down to the part about Yui's "aging" and menstruation prank

I think you have posted this before

Quote:
As per Fuyu's request...

*Drops a Pacakage*

*rows away*

See you got more or less her spells down pat, and quite the impressive list of spells too

Will want to see the completed version though

Quote:
That's quite a rude question to ask an AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Short list, but functional, after all, this girl's powers lies in her various forms.

Now I wonder if Taiyo'd go glittery-schoolboy-of-respect over Julie only because one of her is BoukenSilver.

This is not a ship btw.

Oh, you ain't seen the full extent of what she can do with that short and simple spell list of hers that can make Gil and Archer go

And I guess he can

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
I LOLed like crazy at the Strike Balls thing...

like...Boost Jump + Strike Balls = VERY POWERFUL LOWBLOW!

Julie is COOL...now we have all 3 Ashtray Belkarangers ONLINE

Let the Dog's Days Begin!
... now that you mention it, why didn't I get that image before

*dodges*

And those Balls have a whole lot of uses, limited only by the imagination

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
Old 2008-03-10, 07:59   Link #21851
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

This is veeeeeeeeeeeeery slow for a weekday...

Very well, good time for me to be sick.

Quote:
That's quite a rude question to ask an AI
Um... Oh yeah. I should've asked Anita to ask.

Quote:

Oh, you ain't seen the full extent of what she can do with that short and simple spell list of hers that can make Gil and Archer go

And I guess he can
Okay!

But she's able to make Kluize Gil and Kha Archer go ? This I definitely gotta see! :3
Old 2008-03-10, 08:02   Link #21852
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

You too huh?

main reason I haven't posted that much for me. I'm drifting away to dreamland every other second.
Old 2008-03-10, 08:08   Link #21853
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You too huh?

main reason I haven't posted that much for me. I'm drifting away to dreamland every other second.
Yeah, hate it how flu bugs just drop out of the sky and pwn you every time.

Half of me wants to raid (the event is ending but I haven't got my tabard!!!), half of me wants to sleep, and a mysterious half of me that somehow managed to be leftover is asking me to finish my assignment due tomorrow and write Rebuilt OP + finish Codex Witch Hunters for Anita.

So I either have 0 Stamina, or 0 Focus to do any of the three.
Old 2008-03-10, 08:15   Link #21854
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
She is something like Vivio?
I don't understand you.
Quote:
That's weird, I always thought Yui was rather like a normal girl in projection, with the lowest age I'd give being high-school.

Not her prosthetic .... How am I suppose to answer that?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Okay Shour, etc... I'll throw up what I've been thinking about as far as redoing Lynn, I haven't set down and thrown details anywhere, but here's a basic restructure premise. I'll do this before writing a whole thing up again that way I can hammer out an approved lifetime event structure before I write details in for three to four hours straight.

1- Childhood is nice, still enchanted to be an enforcer from an early age... she starts an enforcer career per normal...

2- Sub-Par enforcer, during enforcer stuff, botched mission occures in which she survives (barely), a bunch of people die both in the unit and civilian casualties. Is not her fault, just botched intel. Plenty of ideas to work with here, ranging from incident concepts similar to Zests to nanoha's backstab to others.

3- She grows determined not to let that happen again and decides she needs to be strong enough to protect those in her unit. Insert Anime Trope -TRAINING FROM HELL- here.

4- Begin developement of her techniques during her training from hell.

5- Performance improves, she works harder when missions still end up in pitched battles.

6- Insert PASSAGE OF TIME segment for general improvement and advancement of techniques, and events pertaining to developement of them. PoT also earns her reputation points as she improves. (AKA: The Level Up Grind)

7- Insert Unit Transfer at critical juncture here. Perhaps Post Regius formation of the SWAT Unit's SHOCK ENFORCERS (Put it around a month Post Regius) that was suggested.

8- As of yet unstructured Unison stuff here. I'll probably scrap what I had on Unisons previously, I've still got no idea what to do with them.

This'll make her age more maliable, make her less emotionally traumatized and volotile, and a bit more believable.

Rip and tear, hack and slash, cut and paste? Oh bugger, just take a gander and give the word.
Sound ok in theory to me. Gotta see what you come up with though... Wait a sec, why am I the only one you ask?! I'm not the only haxxbuster here... Someone help me out here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Yui = Kawaii~!

Ashcroft: And a fine young lady she is too...
Xena: You decided that over a talk on an IRC?
Ashcroft: It was a serious chat between two OCs. I really do not see what complaint you should have about it.
Xena: You missed my point completely...
Ashcroft: *waves to Yui* You'll take good care of your master, yes?
Xena: Stupid question.
Ashcroft: It's called "wishing another well." I do not see why you seem to enjoy these griping fits all day today.

Okay, wishing Yui best of luck taking care of Tais, yeah?
* Yui starts strangling XenahortCharybdis.
Yui: Don't call me cute!! I know what kawaii means!! Only Dr. Shamal is allowed to call me that!!!
Quote:
... Somehow, I've seen this profile before... right down to the part about Yui's "aging" and menstruation prank

I think you have posted this before
Actually you seen bits and pieces of it around. In Tais's profile and in one of the "My name is Tais" shorts are likely the places you seen them in. This is just a compiled version.

Well... either that or I sent you her profile by mistake before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You too huh?

I thought the main reason is that you're busy at the Genderbending of Suzumiya Haruhi thread

@SaintX: Big profile. Gonna take sometime to go through it... maybe someone else would like to tackle this?
Old 2008-03-10, 08:17   Link #21855
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Oooh yeah

*drifts off in the tranquility of a gondola*

Quote:
Um... Oh yeah. I should've asked Anita to ask.
Wonder how Yui would react to 'The Question' regarding that matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Okay!

But she's able to make Kluize Gil and Kha Archer go ? This I definitely gotta see! :3
Julie ain't gonna be that H4XX you know So no Unlimited Blade Works

Though you know why Gil is an Archer class? Yup, that's the same reason Julie is a ranged unit, despite her swords

Old 2008-03-10, 09:24   Link #21856
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Sound ok in theory to me. Gotta see what you come up with though... Wait a sec, why am I the only one you ask?! I'm not the only haxxbuster here... Someone help me out here!!!
I deal mostly with Technical. You strafe his backstory, I take swipes at his Attacks and Skillset. Deal?
Old 2008-03-10, 09:28   Link #21857
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Not her prosthetic .... How am I suppose to answer that?!
Oh so it was the weight of her prosthetic.

Quote:
Wonder how Yui would react to 'The Question' regarding that matter
Still waiting...

Quote:
Oooh yeah

*drifts off in the tranquility of a gondola*
So someone has started terraforming Outer Cadia into a water-filled, slooow and peaceful retirement home...?!

KAGEROU!!! ()

"I'm just a war-crazy maniac who wants this chaos to never end..."

In other news, one of the new nerfs I'm experimenting with is the Overwhelming Incursion special rules. Which means the Cleric-Knights can only be used in larger numbers (greater than 1 team) in plots that involve an overwhelming non-human enemy, like the Necrons, Spawn, or Jail in all timelines. In effect, the Cleric-Knights Chapter will find themselves facing immense and seemingly endless numbers of Redshirt enemies every time they are meant to deploy, and their skills will be just sufficient for them to survive.

This is an attempt to balance the Knights without reducing their individual prowess and thus penalizing them unfairly when fighting non-human forces, especially when they already cost so much.

The wording remains overly restrictive (and unfunctionably crack ), but if I do fix and implement it, it will definitely cause a sharp drop in fanon deployments.

Meaning Gimmy-tachi will be sitting around a lot at that time.

*decides to station the Knights on Aquos*

Gimmy: YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!

Gosh the above wasn't crack, but was just sooo random at multiple levels...

Quote:
Julie ain't gonna be that H4XX you know So no Unlimited Blade Works

Though you know why Gil is an Archer class? Yup, that's the same reason Julie is a ranged unit, despite her swords

Lowe: Something wrong?

*is emitting dark fumes*

Creator-san: Sou that's what you all think ne... Only cracked h4xx can impress me ne...

()

The same reason why Cinque and Hiro can be considered Archers, despite not having bows? I understand.

EDIT: Call me weak, but crack doesn't faze me, the Tech thread does. After all, I'm a doctor-to-be, not a physicist...

And the sight of them using Fate like a ragdoll just stabs me over and over.

Just my $0.02. Ignore me and carry on.
Old 2008-03-10, 09:39   Link #21858
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A response.
Spoiler:

Which just goes to prove what I ALWAYS suspected of you...

...did you even READ the other two scenarios?

Boomer's has him outright DESTROYING the room where Due is hiding - even if his spell doesn't vaporize her body outright, the explosion would have sent her plummeting to her death.

And Mel's has her ramming a sword thru Due's eye, AFTER "disarming" her. I'll eat my scarf if that doesn't have serious kill potential.

Due dies in all three - yet you only choose to comment on the last one - which just confirms to me what I'd always suspected about you - that you hate Arcas.

Seriously, though, I'm getting fed up with your antagonism. This is no longer haxxbusting or "keeping it real" - this is YOU SPEWING HATE for a character who was around WAAY before you got here. You've only been around for the past 300 pages or so - I've been around for 3x longer than that.

Granted, you don't have to like every single character that passes thru the halls of the OC - but such behavior on your part is immature and reeks of childishness.

In other words, KEEP YOUR HATE TO YOURSELF.

"I am not a hero, but I served in the company of Nano."

Old 2008-03-10, 10:06   Link #21859
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

If you asked me, Version 3 looked the best of the three scribbles you've written. Maybe that's why he continued off Version 3 - it might not be anything hostile
Old 2008-03-10, 10:08   Link #21860
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

Boomer's has him outright DESTROYING the room where Due is hiding - even if his spell doesn't vaporize her body outright, the explosion would have sent her plummeting to her death.

And Mel's has her ramming a sword thru Due's eye, AFTER "disarming" her. I'll eat my scarf if that doesn't have serious kill potential.

Due dies in all three - yet you only choose to comment on the last one - which just confirms to me what I'd always suspected about you - that you hate Arcas.

Seriously, though, I'm getting fed up with your antagonism. This is no longer haxxbusting or "keeping it real" - this is YOU SPEWING HATE for a character who was around WAAY before you got here. You've only been around for the past 300 pages or so - I've been around for 3x longer than that.

Granted, you don't have to like every single character that passes thru the halls of the OC - but such behavior on your part is immature and reeks of childishness.

In other words, KEEP YOUR HATE TO YOURSELF.
Why take it so personally?
It's not like goose insulted your mother or something... Besides, did you even notice that of the three scenes, the last one was by far the most detailed, not to mention the longest one, so it would seem like the natural one to respond to...

...and in no manner did goose say that every single post he made was "keeping it real" or haxxbusting, and it's rather weird to expect that.
I think he merely responded to the last scene in a way he thought his character would have responded in the real situation.

Now i might be missing a point or two here, but i still can't see all this "hate spewing" that goose is doing, but i do see you throwing a lot of crap in gooses direction...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Closed Thread