AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-09, 20:56   Link #481
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Lvl 4 crushing every thing in its path = Rape
Old 2008-03-09, 21:30   Link #482
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
what is this thing about "rape"?? i read it 2 or 3 times in this thread and i started wondering ...if i missed something last i knew DGM didn't have any of that or...had it?
Raped = Owned. As in currently being "raped" by the level4 akuma. Or maybe I'm getting it wrong too.

Anyways; Nice drama for Lenalee from the latest chapter (if the anime reaches this point of the manga it would be sweet to watch some brother/sister love between those two.) Now I want my Allen to step in at least to lighten up the load Lenalee; Lavi; and Kanda are in too. C'mon Allen; show up.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 08:19   Link #483
ser4

aha ok i thought smthing of the sort but wasn't sure
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 17:52   Link #484
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The Lvl 4 knows that if starts really trying to kill characters who aren't nameless and faceless, chances are some exorcist will pull something and stops him. Therefore, if he wants to kill a maximum number of people, he has to keep named characters - especially main characters - for last.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-11, 18:57   Link #485
Totosh
Satoshi and Keiichi lover

I love it's!!! Aishiteru Allen-kun X3
Totosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 04:19   Link #486
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Ohhh.... Just when will Allen become the main character again....
He's done nothing as a main character....
His role was just when he fought Tykki but then Cross came and took his role....
And now.... with just a finger Allen's been knocked out and never woke up anymore.....
zzzzzz......
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 06:02   Link #487
King Lycan
*IT Support

._. he was totally raped by the lvl 4 akuma what can he do if comes back...get power-ups like bleach but D Gray Man don't roll of like that

PLEASE ARE THERE ANY SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEK

Last edited by King Lycan; 2008-03-12 at 10:17.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 12:19   Link #488
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Yeah; I'm a sucker for romance and all that stuff w/c leaves me quite sad seeing everytime Lenalle is at her lowest it's Lavi/Kanda and co who is by her side. Aside from the ever so hype "reunion" of Allen and Lenalee. I don't anything that indicates their bond and relationship. They should hang out more. Unless the mangaka isn't planning to have Allen and Lenallee hook up by the end of the series.
Old 2008-03-12, 19:28   Link #489
ser4

well for some reason i don't think the mangica plans on hookin up alen and lenalee. IF there are any hookups i think it is going to be lavi and lenalee......i don't like it but...well.... there is nothink i can do about it
Old 2008-03-12, 20:47   Link #490
UPR

Quote:
well for some reason i don't think the mangica plans on hookin up alen and lenalee. IF there are any hookups i think it is going to be lavi and lenalee......i don't like it but...well.... there is nothink i can do about it
And where the hell is that coming from. Seriously you must be delusional. There have not been any hints as to Lavi even being interested in Lenalee and vice versa. Apprently you you don't read well enough. I dare you to come up with anything that supports it and I will counter it with just one single manga page. Becuase there nothing to come about those 2. If anything it's between Allen and Lenalee and has been somewhat pointed out in the Manga and well pointed out in the anime.

Im usually not this critical ,but sometimes post like these really annoy me

Last edited by UPR; 2008-03-12 at 21:28.
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 20:56   Link #491
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Lavi even being interested in Lavi
You mean Lavi being interested in Lenalee....and yes, I agree that that pairing won't exactly ship either....but that was a tad harsh, no?
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 21:24   Link #492
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The manga has given some plausible hints about Lenalee x Allen.

I mean both share the same end-of-the-world dream.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 21:29   Link #493
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
You mean Lavi being interested in Lenalee....and yes, I agree that that pairing won't exactly ship either....but that was a tad harsh, no?
Yeah my bad on the name thing.

No not harsh enough as I could have said more.

And adding to what Guido said: They both have been saved by there innocence, which leads (at least me) to believe that they are conected in some way. And if there innocence are conected so are the user's. In this case being Allen and Lenalee. What type of conection, that yet to be determined. But some are with the heart (romantic) other is the heart the Earl wants. In which they both have half of it. And before you say friendship for it to be the heart the Earl wants it can't bejust friendship it has to go deeper than that. You can't have one with out the other.
Old 2008-03-13, 00:11   Link #494
Angelic
Feel the Beat

So what you guys think, lenalee fights and wins or some random event like the earl recalling him ends up saving them all?
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 01:15   Link #495
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
. Apprently you you don't read well enough. I dare you to come up with anything that supports it and I will counter it with just one single manga page.
i don't think i'm the one who doesn't read well enough, but you my friend, are in dire need of reading lessons.
read again my post and than talk. I said "if there are any hookups". i base my "theory" on what i read in the last chapters. from my manga experience (which is a lot if i do say so myself) the author always get the characters to face something major together and then they fall in love. And that is what lavi and lenalee are doing right now.

P.S. And dude don't accuse people of "not reading well enough" when they say something that differs from your opinion.
Old 2008-03-13, 01:38   Link #496
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
i don't think i'm the one who doesn't read well enough, but you my friend, are in dire need of reading lessons.
read again my post and than talk. I said "if there are any hookups". i base my "theory" on what i read in the last chapters. from my manga experience (which is a lot if i do say so myself) the author always get the characters to face something major together and then they fall in love. And that is what lavi and lenalee are doing right now.

P.S. And dude don't accuse people of "not reading well enough" when they say something that differs from your opinion.
Well, i'm not taking sides here or anything but:

Spoiler for latest manga chapter(s):
Old 2008-03-13, 03:36   Link #497
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Well let's just say it like this

Lavi likes/loves/bortherly love whatever for Lenalee
Though Lenalee is into Allen though. She treats Lavi just like any other "guy" friend she has like Kanda and Krory. Lavi just seems to be always be there(cuz you know maybe he does like her) so yeah.

Though I seriously hope Allen will make another grand entrance here since Lenalee aint no match for the Lv. 4 akuma. I mean c'mon it's still shonen. That just one of the many cliche' things that happens in any shonen type series.
Old 2008-03-13, 11:56   Link #498
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Hm, apparently I have some spoilers off the Mangahelpers Forum and 2ch..

Here Goes....

Spoiler for DGM Chapter 152 rough translations:
Old 2008-03-13, 14:04   Link #499
King Lycan
*IT Support

wow this was a kind of strange phenomenon so what Allen is going is some-what similar to wat krory did when he went blood krory...but where are the general's i think Cross has something planned or something
Old 2008-03-13, 15:45   Link #500
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Hm, apparently I have some spoilers off the Mangahelpers Forum and 2ch..

Here Goes....

Spoiler for DGM Chapter 152 rough translations:
OH...Allen's innocence does it again huh? I CAN'T WAIT TO READ!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural