AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2008-03-14, 22:49   Link #1
Tran225

Clannad the Movie Sound Problem

Ok Im not sure if I am posting in the right forums or not, so move the post for me if i did post it on the wrong thread. So I downloaded Clannad the Movie the the Eien fansubs and everything in the movie is fine except one problem, its the Sound of the characters voice... they are rather lower than usual but the background music volume is fine. anyone know whats the problem? compared to the series, the movie voice volume is rather low
Tran225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 06:40   Link #2
martino
makes no files now

In CCCP's Settings, switch FFDShow Audio Settings to the number of speakers that your system has. Most likely stereo, thus 2/0/0. Looks like your system isn't configured to down-mix that 6 channel audio stream.
Old 2008-03-15, 12:18   Link #3
Tran225

i dont know how to do that xD
Old 2008-03-15, 12:42   Link #4
Tran225

nvm i got it to work, im currently using Dolby Surround/Prologic but Dolby Prologic II seems to work too, which one is better?
Old 2008-03-15, 17:00   Link #5
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran225 View Post
nvm i got it to work, im currently using Dolby Surround/Prologic but Dolby Prologic II seems to work too, which one is better?
It's probably not about "which is better", but "which is more appropriate". And if you have Dolby Surround/Prologic as you stated, then it might make more sense to stick to that, as opposed to II. However if someone knows more about this specific option and its related use, then please correct me.
Old 2008-03-15, 22:03   Link #6
Morisato

Hmm, I have a 5.1 sound system but I chose "same as input" in the CCCP settings instead.
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote