AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-15, 13:06   Link #22141
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Oh...wait...so Revan was a Star Wars reference? O.o
Darth Revan... from the 'Knights of the old Republic' RPG


EDIT: Lol? Page claimed? O.o
__________________
Kyral is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 13:10   Link #22142
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Darth Revan... from the 'Knights of the old Republic' RPG


EDIT: Lol? Page claimed? O.o
Oh :3

In that case, better find a different name then :3

Edit:
Oh yeah, I've updated Vivio's profile :3 *Points to link in the signature*

Last edited by ghazghkull; 2008-03-15 at 14:41.
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 15:06   Link #22143
Jimmy C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Ghaz, you forgot to increase her mage rank.
The Saint's Armor exists independant of her Barrier Jacket. She probably prefers something else as a BJ after the Cradle battle as well.
Consider letting the Armor fail if she runs out of power. Otherwise, it might be considered too haxx.
You might want to change what you wrote in the History section too.
That's all I can think of right now.
Jimmy C is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 16:25   Link #22144
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I know that. I left it vague because I wanted to do the plot summaries of the 3 timelines of Nanoha/Cente Gravia before elaborating further.

Ah well here goes:

In Hayate's Feel, the difference in the Good Ending and the True Ending is the version of Kha that remains, and that determines Kha's pairing. The True Ending is the current timeline, as Kha is paired with Fate.

Now there are 2 versions of Kha, one is a magical clone and the other is the original. I'll leave how that came about in Kha's profile. Basically, the Clone Kha is fond of Hayate and the Original of Alicia, and subsequently Fate.

Now, Reddo looks like Kha. Go see his profile. Best of all, Reddo and Kha share many characteristics: both use polearm-type devices, both are reasonably laidback, both feel a strong sense of righteousness and both have weird tastes for food.

Therefore, we decided (Ghaz was practically nudging me on ever since he heard Kha was based on Archer) that Reddo was in fact the Original reborn as the Original never returned in the Good Ending.

Details in Kha's and Hayate's profiles.
....

Only Kha. Anyway, which profiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Sou, sou...

BTW, what makes a Kyonko facepalm so special?
Kyonko facepalm is moe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Oi oi oi oi oi! Stop blaming it all on the irc!

You should come sometime. Good place to let your inner idiot out, I know I do...
It's true, isn't it? All the delicious insanity that used to go here is now over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Is Tesla clueless or something?

*runs from angry Tesla*
No, it's more a snarky 'what are you looking at?' kinda what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
-_- You guys and your traps...
The admiral has a lot of work to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Sanity? SANITY!?

[Chaos Marine]SANITY...IS FOR THE WEAK!!![/Chaos Marine]

O'kais:
... And someone fix that damn comlink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Excuses excuses

*dodges ICB*

*ehem*


Anyways... I think I like this version of Telsa better. Like the male version Kyon himself has said:

"Ponytails turn me on"

*runs faster*
The wise words of Kyon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post


It's a love that transcends TIME and SPACE!
Not to mention explains why Tesla has taken a liking to the impulsive Keroko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toran View Post
Been done?

Spoiler for Space:


Spoiler for Space:


I'm posting this for a little help hashing out the details.
Wa-Wa-Wa-Washuu-sama!?

The greatest genius of the universe has arived!

And the walking disaster trailing just behind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Oh...wait...so Revan was a Star Wars reference? O.o
Pretty much:

Spoiler for Revan:


Though naturally, the device Revan I designed before I switched to Kyouka looked more Nanoha-ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Ghaz, you forgot to increase her mage rank.
The Saint's Armor exists independant of her Barrier Jacket. She probably prefers something else as a BJ after the Cradle battle as well.
Consider letting the Armor fail if she runs out of power. Otherwise, it might be considered too haxx.
You might want to change what you wrote in the History section too.
That's all I can think of right now.
I'm not sure she'd prefer something else. After all, acording to the official bio, the jacket was made to resemble 'someone she held very dear'.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 16:36   Link #22145
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm not sure she'd prefer something else. After all, acording to the official bio, the jacket was made to resemble 'someone she held very dear'.
Well I took up on that, and fiddled around with it, and came up with that picture of Vivio in the black and white Knight Armour, minus the staff that she's holding in the picture :3

If you're not sure of what I'm talking about, just recheck Vivio's profile. *Quick link provided in signature* :3
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 17:01   Link #22146
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The "Other" TARDIS
I!


HAVE!!


RETURNED!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Flu bugged my memories.
SUUUUURE it did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I just finished the drawing

Spoiler for somewhat big...:



Too bad I couldn't fit Altea there
Oh, well, I'll just do one with Koji and her

*runs*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MUST STOP THE DANSEN!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
@Reiji
Re: Rider 4
Nothing to see here moving along

Re: Rider 5
See the above comment.

Both are fine as they are.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for BreakerS Caramelldansen 2:



Well...back to work...
*runs*
NOT AGAIN!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
O rly?
So like...crazy yet smart Dr. Wily evil? Cold-hearted manipulative bastard Gendo Ikari evil? Cryptic and in control Kane evil?

Probably more like Dr. Evil kind of evil.


AND NOW...

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT...

TABIBITO PICTURES PRESENTS...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
LegendS

Spoiler for LegendS OP:


Spoiler for Episode 1, Part A:




Spoiler for Episode 1, Part B:



Spoiler for LegendS ED:


Spoiler for Episode 2 Preview:



Spoiler for Quick Notes...:

Last edited by Reiji Tabibito; 2008-03-15 at 17:18.
Reiji Tabibito is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 18:34   Link #22147
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
....

Only Kha. Anyway, which profiles?
Reddo's updated profile has some information, while explicit details will be found in the 4th Edition of Kha's Codex Daemonjaegers, which is still being recompiled. Some details lie in the upcoming edition of Sophia's Codex Hexejaegers, and Rebuilt of Hayate will contain whatever's missing in the other 2.

I think Fate's profile needs updating after that.

I'm tempted to do a wiki-esque summary of the 3 timelines and 8 endings of Nanoha/Cente Gravia, but... Curse the shortness of time.

And on top of that, I wonder how many Bad Ends can I think of...? >_>
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 20:14   Link #22148
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Anime ATM: Aria the Natural 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
USB: Channel adress is www.mibbit.com

Channel is #outercadia, password is nanoha, set the server to Mibbit.com (default) ^__^

Lotsa crack there.

And Lol Zankantou

....I spot someone lurking. We welcome you to IRC, friend!
Just went there. I think the timing is wrong. maybe I should wait a bit longer.

---------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Ho, it's a palindrome number, that 22122!!!! COOL NUMBER!

And cool OCs, too...nice backstory work there (USB500 Lurbz w0rx...XD)



(Damn if I can't post my backstories...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I really like that Poseidon Guy. He looks so "ARGHHHH!!!"


============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Franz: "I cannot! Not while this madness lasts!"
Beyond the horizon, Yuunodas shouts "THIS IS MID-CHILDA!!!" while kicks fanboy into well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Take your time... actually this is good for me, then I can see the reviewing and comment on the final form of the rebuilts. ^_^


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Franz: "...wha-"
Mai: "...Sempai..."
S&W: "What kind of awe-"
Naomi, Mai & Sayoko: "....

"...mokyou hakaisuru."

Franz: *facepalms runs*
[Franz has mastered "Facepalming while Running."
Triple Tsundere Threat?

*RUNS REALLY FAST*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Response:
You forgot "the song that overrides all".

*is overriden by Trombe! and trampled to death by Trombe the dark horse*
USB500 is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 21:24   Link #22149
Jimmy C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm not sure she'd prefer something else. After all, acording to the official bio, the jacket was made to resemble 'someone she held very dear'.
After what she did while wearing it, she might change her mind.
Jimmy C is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 23:04   Link #22150
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
After what she did while wearing it, she might change her mind.
If so, I propose...



This is Rebuilt of Vivio when grown up, and with this get up and Caliburn at hand, Vivio really resembles her blood mother:
Spoiler for :3:
:3

*runs at ludicrious speed*
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 23:40   Link #22151
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If so, I propose...



This is Rebuilt of Vivio when grown up, and with this get up and Caliburn at hand, Vivio really resembles her blood mother:
Spoiler for :3:
:3

*runs at ludicrious speed*
wow...

So Sabre's her genetic mother eh? :3

Edit:



I'VE JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A STORY ARC!!!

LOL I've got an idea now for my story at a later point for my RF6! XD Thank you Kha!!!

*Runs off to plan idea*

Last edited by ghazghkull; 2008-03-15 at 23:50.
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 23:49   Link #22152
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
wow...

So Sabre's her genetic mother eh? :3
Let's see... Blond hair... Green eyes (Vivio's Heterochroma is like Rei's Albinoism)... Great king loved by everyone... canon Noble Phantasm "Barrier of the Sankt Kaiser"... Need I say more? :3

And most importantly, Saber has returned as Kha's Servant, and thus is able to meet her daughter, but not admit it since no one except Kha and a few others know that Saber's really the Sankt Kaiser Vivio. :3 :3

We have Nighty to thank for this crack. :3 :3 :3

And hence why in my future crack, Vivio wields Legendary Device Caliburn, brought back from the bottom of a lake no less. In time, I believe the Excalibur will call...
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-15, 23:58   Link #22153
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Let's see... Blond hair... Green eyes (Vivio's Heterochroma is like Rei's Albinoism)... Great king loved by everyone... canon Noble Phantasm "Barrier of the Sankt Kaiser"... Need I say more? :3

And most importantly, Saber has returned as Kha's Servant, and thus is able to meet her daughter, but not admit it since no one except Kha and a few others know that Saber's really the Sankt Kaiser Vivio. :3 :3

We have Nighty to thank for this crack. :3 :3 :3

And hence why in my future crack, Vivio wields Legendary Device Caliburn, brought back from the bottom of a lake no less. In time, I believe the Excalibur will call...
Well I don't know if you saw my edit, but you just gave me a really neat idea for my story :3
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 00:04   Link #22154
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post


I'VE JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A STORY ARC!!!

LOL I've got an idea now for my story at a later point for my RF6! XD Thank you Kha!!!

*Runs off to plan idea*
WUD?! My crack actually inspiring someone else?! UNPOSSIBLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well I don't know if you saw my edit, but you just gave me a really neat idea for my story :3
I only saw it too late, but now I think back and realize...

...this has something to do with Reddo, doesn't it?

"The Khrack is Strong with this one."


GO FORTH GHAZ!

*snaps fingers*

ATTACK!

*runs at ludicrious speed*
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 00:12   Link #22155
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
WUD?! My crack actually inspiring someone else?! UNPOSSIBLE!

I only saw it too late, but now I think back and realize...

...this has something to do with Reddo, doesn't it?

"The Khrack is Strong with this one."


GO FORTH GHAZ!

*snaps fingers*

ATTACK!

*runs at ludicrious speed*
LOL Actually this has nothing to do with Farukon.

This is actually involving Vivio, and how she'll obtain that sword, and that Knight Armour later :3
ghazghkull is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 00:20   Link #22156
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If so, I propose...



This is Rebuilt of Vivio when grown up, and with this get up and Caliburn at hand, Vivio really resembles her blood mother:
Spoiler for :3:
:3

*runs at ludicrious speed*


And I can already see...

Alexandra: my lost relative?
Vivio: mother?
Kha: this is getting out of control, I seem.

One question though: is Vivio having problem sporting that pose? Cause I can see that she doesn't look very comfortable.

Last edited by USB500; 2008-03-16 at 00:32.
USB500 is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 01:20   Link #22157
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL Actually this has nothing to do with Farukon.

This is actually involving Vivio, and how she'll obtain that sword, and that Knight Armour later :3
That's even better!!!

*is flapping about the empty thread on a Khrack high*



Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post


And I can already see...

Alexandra: my lost relative?
Vivio: mother?
Kha: this is getting out of control, I seem.

One question though: is Vivio having problem sporting that pose? Cause I can see that she doesn't look very comfortable.
Definitely a mix up.

And that's about the only problem I have with that picture... I blame it on the Relic and Cradle straining her so.
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 01:42   Link #22158
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If so, I propose...



This is Rebuilt of Vivio when grown up, and with this get up and Caliburn at hand, Vivio really resembles her blood mother:
Spoiler for :3:
:3

*runs at ludicrious speed*
Saber?... Vivio?...
Mmm... This sound Like a very interesting proposition!
__________________
Evil Rick is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 04:05   Link #22159
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Wee New chars!

Spoiler for Daisy Thorn:


Spoiler for Rose:
Tk3997 is offline  
Old 2008-03-16, 04:15   Link #22160
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well I took up on that, and fiddled around with it, and came up with that picture of Vivio in the black and white Knight Armour, minus the staff that she's holding in the picture :3

If you're not sure of what I'm talking about, just recheck Vivio's profile. *Quick link provided in signature* :3
*looks at image*

*glances at avatar*

*snickers*

Yeah, sure, we'll go with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
AND NOW...

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT...

TABIBITO PICTURES PRESENTS...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
LegendS

Spoiler for LegendS:
Oi oi Reiji, less youtubes please. Or at least spoiler them.

Anyway, loooong story. Four years ago? Hmm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Reddo's updated profile has some information, while explicit details will be found in the 4th Edition of Kha's Codex Daemonjaegers, which is still being recompiled. Some details lie in the upcoming edition of Sophia's Codex Hexejaegers, and Rebuilt of Hayate will contain whatever's missing in the other 2.

I think Fate's profile needs updating after that.

I'm tempted to do a wiki-esque summary of the 3 timelines and 8 endings of Nanoha/Cente Gravia, but... Curse the shortness of time.

And on top of that, I wonder how many Bad Ends can I think of...? >_>
Yes, curse the shortness of time, so start writing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
After what she did while wearing it, she might change her mind.
She might, or she might step over her fears and decide to use it for the better. Fate didn't change her Barrier Jacket after the first season either, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If so, I propose...



This is Rebuilt of Vivio when grown up, and with this get up and Caliburn at hand, Vivio really resembles her blood mother:
Spoiler for :3:
:3

*runs at ludicrious speed*
Oh, so Vivio reclaims the armor and sword she wielded when she was the King? The armor she wore when she fought side by side with her sister on the Cradle? The weapon that was lost during the fall of the king, at the final battle that marked the end of the Belkan Empire?

Aproved!
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.