AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2008-03-18, 00:54   Link #1
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

After

I was wondering If anyone has played this game---> http://www.animecharactersdatabase.c...one.php?id=998
Seen the character Kanami Shiomiya on a lot of Tony Taka sites and instantly fell in love with her and I am wondering a couple things, is this an H- Game? and also the name Kanami Shiomiya which would be her first name and which would be her last because I know in Japan they are reversed and sometimes it gets all mixed up so like it would be Kuchiki Rukia even though Rukia is her 1st name so simple question lol is Kanami or Shiomiya the 1st name, Lol sorry for the ramble im tired.
Thx..
Old 2008-03-18, 09:32   Link #2
ZODDGUTS

Got the game on my computer right now but haven't played it yet. The game does have sex scenes from what I know games like these tend to be mainly about the romance/story/characters and not much of about getting to the sex scenes like other h-games.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 14:18   Link #3
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Wow, Frozen_Angel, your writing makes my head hurt...
In any case, After... was an erotic game published by Ciel in 2003. However, if you're worried about the sex scenes, there are all-ages versions for the PS2 and DC published by Pionesoft. I happen to have the DC version, which I picked up at a random convention. The booklet has: 汐宮 香奈美, so Kanami would be her first name and Shiomiya would be her last.
Old 2008-03-18, 14:24   Link #4
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

Thanks a lot Zalas, sorry was half asleep when I wrote this =)