AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-18, 17:04   Link #1101
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Has the 8th espada fought yet? If so, what chapter is it?
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 20:28   Link #1102
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Penn's Woods
Age: 23
Dude I almost just asked that it's about ch. 270something.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 23:36   Link #1103
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Dude I almost just asked that it's about ch. 270something.
Oh damn. My mistake. I meant to say 7th espada. I think he's is the dark skin guy. Has he fought yet?
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 15:47   Link #1104
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Spoiler for MANGA:
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 19:48   Link #1105
lequory
People hate good theories
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
nitpicking again. 1st appearance was at the Roundtable Meeting with Aizen.

does anyone remember where it was said that ichigos power would make him lose his friends?

Last edited by lequory; 2008-03-20 at 11:59.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 17:28   Link #1106
Madell
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Hi, I would like to know where the anime is atm in the manga
Thanks in advance!
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 17:45   Link #1107
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
~Chapter 280
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 01:11   Link #1108
strategos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
How about the new Capt for the position of Gin? I saw in a website that they finally made one. So this is going to be manga or anime?
__________________
Support your favorite Anime/Manga when they are available at you region!!!!

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 04:05   Link #1109
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
are episode 110+ on really not fillers ? They look so fillerish to me any ways.


I also have a question. Ok i heard that after the special at episode 64, the fillers started. After that episode we have the new modified Souls. Then after that, i was told episode 110+ are no longer fillers. Then how come those modified souls that were supposed to be filler only are in the main series?


Also arent episodes 64 to 110 all filler? Dont fillers usually have nothing to do with the main story?
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 04:50   Link #1110
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Bleach took a different part than for example Naruto, they did a whole filler-arc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#The_Bount_arc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ul_Society_arc

there are some mini-filler-arcs from 110 upwards and yes, the modsouls still remain in the anime(mostly for filler moments/comedy but they interfered in the main story as well)
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 12:20   Link #1111
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Spoiler for MANGA:
Thanks a lot man.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 15:21   Link #1112
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Bleach took a different part than for example Naruto, they did a whole filler-arc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#The_Bount_arc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ul_Society_arc

there are some mini-filler-arcs from 110 upwards and yes, the modsouls still remain in the anime(mostly for filler moments/comedy but they interfered in the main story as well)
thanks for answer, But main question is that since those 3 modified souls were in the filler episodes, then why are they included in the main series ( non-filler episodes)? Why are those 3 modified souls that we watched in fillers included in main series?
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 16:23   Link #1113
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
thanks for answer, But main question is that since those 3 modified souls were in the filler episodes, then why are they included in the main series ( non-filler episodes)? Why are those 3 modified souls that we watched in fillers included in main series?
Hmm.......here are the facts as to why they're still around (from a plot viewpoint)

1)The resolution to the filler arc was that the mod-souls were retired off to live with Urahara.

2) Since their origin story was that Urahara created them, that's a fairly logical end-point. Especially when you remember that battle mod-souls were wiped out in SS at one point.

3) And to state the obvious, Urahara is non-filler character :P.

Hence whenever Urahara or his household appears, so do the mod-souls. Even if it's non-filler episode, it would be weird if mod-souls living with him didn't show themselves occasionally. It would be like if we never saw Ichi's sisters or Kon around his house during scenes there. The mod-soul presence is marginal; it's just good writing not to have any mysteriously vanishing characters when they should be around.

If you're asking as to why the filler characters have not been written out of the plot by death or moving, that's a debate, not a question that can be answered here.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 18:12   Link #1114
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm.......here are the facts as to why they're still around (from a plot viewpoint)

1)The resolution to the filler arc was that the mod-souls were retired off to live with Urahara.

2) Since their origin story was that Urahara created them, that's a fairly logical end-point. Especially when you remember that battle mod-souls were wiped out in SS at one point.

3) And to state the obvious, Urahara is non-filler character :P.

Hence whenever Urahara or his household appears, so do the mod-souls. Even if it's non-filler episode, it would be weird if mod-souls living with him didn't show themselves occasionally. It would be like if we never saw Ichi's sisters or Kon around his house during scenes there. The mod-soul presence is marginal; it's just good writing not to have any mysteriously vanishing characters when they should be around.

If you're asking as to why the filler characters have not been written out of the plot by death or moving, that's a debate, not a question that can be answered here.

So they decided to keep the filler characters. So in other words, Fillers in bleach are actually integrated into the main plot of the whole series, while in naruto, they were just taken out. Two diffrent way of doing it.

I guess then one shouldnt call Bleach fillers, fillers. Since they have been integrated in the main story and all.

I was a bit confused, because i thought it was the same way as Naruto. In naruto all those fillers were just things that would be discarded later on. Forexample in main story for naruto, he leaves with Jiraya, while fillers state that he stays and does mission with his friends.

I guess i should start watching the fillers *_*.

Thanks for the info .

But Now another question rises. Forexample in episode 120 Nova, cloud and rin, try to help Renji. So since those 3 are filler characters, that didnt actually happen in manga right?
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 20:25   Link #1115
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
1) True, the assistance of Nova, Cloud and Rin didn't happen in the manga.

2) Yes, filler arcs are part of Bleach continuity and history, or the main story as you say.

3) Just to clarify. The filler arcs are carefully worked in to fit around the manga-original material at the core without major alterations. So, you should be able to follow most of the non-filler ep story even if you skip filler arcs/eps ( well, aside from occasional references, like the one in ep 120).

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-03-22 at 19:37.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:24   Link #1116
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 29
I am just watching ep 60, and it looks like Aizen and Hinamori are more then friends? or its just me...cause they are just looking more like lovers then friends...

edit* never mind, he just stabbed her.... :/ well that sucks...
__________________
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~

Last edited by Kazuma77; 2008-03-23 at 03:34.
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 13:00   Link #1117
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
heres a small question, does anyone know why Lisa looks at those mags? is she a perv or what? I doubt shes a lesbian ..so..
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 01:51   Link #1118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
For more accurate detail to what Risa is reading refer this

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLEACHの登場人物

Viz and other translations are pretty inaccurate

GOOGLE TRANSLATION READS :

Quote:
Lisa胴丸arrows (and how) (RISA whole voice: Kanako Hattori)
Nagoya speaking valve schoolgirls dressed in a sailor suit. Pigtails and glasses and seemingly MIERU serious, but I like erotica (animated versions of the 18's prohibition of this change swimsuit gravure). Pretty harsh tone is also a caring fellow. Take Ra erotica are two times a day and rent them, he is 2 times a day reading. Principal writes: "sexy, but only with great interest".
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 07:11   Link #1119
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
when was it stated by Rukia that sensing spirit thread is a high level shinigami technique? episode? And i vaguely remember its an ability that Ishida can use as well, anyone care to clarify?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 07:42   Link #1120
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: A magic castle in the clouds.
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
This is just something i would like some peoples opinions on.
Why is it that when Rukia draw diagrams to explain things she only uses one marker pen, yet the drawings are fully coloured?
Darkndsoul1661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.