AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-28, 00:29   Link #21
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Naruto and Sasuke will be rivals just like Jiraiya and Oro.

It's only inevitable that Oro will train Sasuke and teach him how to summon snakes.
thats if naruto allow sasuke to make it to oro. unlike sasuke naruto knows why oro wants sasuke and because of that i think he will force sasuke to return to the leaf village. that fight is going to be another classic
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 00:37   Link #22
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
It's true that Sasuke is stronger now that he's got a level 2 curse seal, but then it would just be yet another 'Genin vs lvl2 seal battle'.

I think that for Sasuke to be an equal rival for Naruto he needs to be trained by one of the Senin as well.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 01:02   Link #23
epyon96

I don't think that's necessarily true. The Sanins arn't necessarily that great of trainers. It just so happens Jiyrai trained the 4th. But the other ppl under Oro and Tsudana aren't that amazing. I dont' see Anko being that amazing.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 01:08   Link #24
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Just about everyone in Sound village was trained by Oro to some extent. He's obviously a kickass trainer. I'm sure he can train anyone up to their full potential. (And we've only seen Anko fight against Oro).

Think about it. He knows so many jutsos, and Sasuke could simply copy them with his sharingan. Not to mention that Oro is a super genious.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 01:15   Link #25
Hellraizer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
thats if naruto allow sasuke to make it to oro. unlike sasuke naruto knows why oro wants sasuke and because of that i think he will force sasuke to return to the leaf village. that fight is going to be another classic

There's no doubt Orochimaru will teach Sasuke how to summon snakes, it has been foreshadowed many times that Sasuke will be able to do the summoning jutsu. Besides, won't Naruto and Sasuke's inevitable fight be even cooler with Gamabunta and Manda fighting each other, while Naruto and Sasuke go at it?

BTW, dopeskills, I love your sig.
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 01:19   Link #26
epyon96

it would be so hilarious if Manda eats sasuke when he summons it. Remember how mad gamba got when Naruto summoned him? Well, Manda when he's mad actually tries to kiill the summoner.

That would be so jokes.

EPYON
Old 2004-03-28, 02:11   Link #27
Hellraizer0

Lol, I don't know. If Sasuke is ever able to get rid of the level 2 curse seal, and is able to surpass Itachi one day. Manda might learn to fear Sasuke and will listen to him unconditionally, IMO
Old 2004-03-28, 05:56   Link #28
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer0
Lol, I don't know. If Sasuke is ever able to get rid of the level 2 curse seal, and is able to surpass Itachi one day. Manda might learn to fear Sasuke and will listen to him unconditionally, IMO
That's a big if.
Old 2004-03-28, 08:50   Link #29
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
There's no doubt Orochimaru will teach Sasuke how to summon snakes, it has been foreshadowed many times that Sasuke will be able to do the summoning jutsu. Besides, won't Naruto and Sasuke's inevitable fight be even cooler with Gamabunta and Manda fighting each other, while Naruto and Sasuke go at it?

BTW, dopeskills, I love your sig.
Do you realize how much Chakra is necessary to summon Manda and the other Summoning Lords?? Not even Kakashi can summon it, even the Sannins and Kyubi Naruto lose almost all of their chakra summoning one of them, Sasuke needs much much more training and Chakra to be able to summon one of them, we aren't going to see something like that anytime soon altough i also agree that it would be cool to see Naruto and Sasuke fighting each other with Manda and Gamabunta.
As for the current manga arc:
Spoiler:

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 01:24   Link #30
Lavilainepieuvre
Flames all the way!

Location: I'm in the living room where I killed Col. Mustard with the candlestick
As for Sakura, if she learns how to summon a bit of courage and of strenght, she may become a rival for ramen girl

I think that would be the ultimate ending for Naruto : the final showdown between Sasuke and Naruto. Both of them being able to summon their respective creature-boss and both of them also having become senin-level (whatever that means).
Old 2004-03-30, 01:31   Link #31
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Do you realize how much Chakra is necessary to summon Manda and the other Summoning Lords?? Not even Kakashi can summon it, even the Sannins and Kyubi Naruto lose almost all of their chakra summoning one of them, Sasuke needs much much more training and Chakra to be able to summon one of them, we aren't going to see something like that anytime soon altough i also agree that it would be cool to see Naruto and Sasuke fighting each other with Manda and Gamabunta.
As for the current manga arc:
Spoiler:
Just for the record, I don't think Naruto was THAT exhausted after summoning him. Otherwise, he wouldn't have held on for nearly a day while Gamabunta was having a jumping fest. He would've fainted like he did at the end much ealier on.

EPYON
Old 2004-03-30, 01:41   Link #32
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Back to the topic...

I don't think it's right to compare Lee and Sasuke to Gai and Kakashi. It seems people overly compare Lee to Gai. Remember, Gai -is- stronger than Kakashi, and although we've only seen him use Taijutsu (except for the beginning entrance turtle stuff) he's most likely very advanced in genjutsu and ninjutsu, where Lee is null and void, as it were.

Naruto and Sasuke to Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 03:13   Link #33
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
I don't think it's right to compare Lee and Sasuke to Gai and Kakashi. It seems people overly compare Lee to Gai. Remember, Gai -is- stronger than Kakashi, and although we've only seen him use Taijutsu (except for the beginning entrance turtle stuff) he's most likely very advanced in genjutsu and ninjutsu, where Lee is null and void, as it were.

Naruto and Sasuke to Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
You know, I get the feeling that Gai is far better at Taijutsu than the other two. He seems to pride himself on it. He may be decent but I think his Taijutsu far outpaces the other two. And no one said that Gai is clearly stronger than Kakashi. Keep in mind, Gai claims this. And Kakashi is just carefree of this. SO take it with a grain of salt.

EPYON
Old 2004-03-30, 09:26   Link #34
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

True, but Gai doesn't strike me as the type of person who brags to the point of misrepresenting the truth. If he says he's stronger, I'm inclined to believe him.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 11:32   Link #35
Hisoka44

http://www.tribe.net/tribe/upload/ph...3-6960486a999a

didn't know sasuke was like this when he was young ^_^
Hisoka44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 17:21   Link #36
Hellraizer0

Am I the only one who didn't get that picture? or am I just slow?
Old 2004-03-30, 17:41   Link #37
Shadow

naruto and sasuke are good rivals because the story focuses more on these two than most
Old 2004-03-30, 18:04   Link #38
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Am I the only one who didn't get that picture? or am I just slow?
He's mocking Sasuke, yur slow.