AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-23, 01:48   Link #81
Syaoran_Li
The Soul Taker
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The UnderWorld
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Syaoran_Li Send a message via Yahoo to Syaoran_Li
Speaking of a whole series, Gundam 00 is the first one for me that each and every song made sense and can be easily related with the series. SEED and SEED Destiny focused too much in romance and prideful battles, but Daybreak’s Bell, Wana, Ash like Snow and Friends fit perfectly fine with the mod of the series. Damn it, since Friends came up as the 2nd ending, it has been on my head forever. Every time the song played at the end of the episode, it was clearly the perfect match to the mood left by the episode. Episodes 23 and 24 are the best example to it.

But if I have to choose a song, my favorite will by "Find the Way", 4th and final ED from SEED.
__________________

I won't let you alone
We've been together since forever
And now when you need me the most
I'll be there for you, for us
Syaoran_Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 03:31   Link #82
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran_Li View Post
Speaking of a whole series, Gundam 00 is the first one for me that each and every song made sense and can be easily related with the series. SEED and SEED Destiny focused too much in romance and prideful battles, but Daybreak’s Bell, Wana, Ash like Snow and Friends fit perfectly fine with the mod of the series. Damn it, since Friends came up as the 2nd ending, it has been on my head forever. Every time the song played at the end of the episode, it was clearly the perfect match to the mood left by the episode. Episodes 23 and 24 are the best example to it.

But if I have to choose a song, my favorite will by "Find the Way", 4th and final ED from SEED.
I'm going to have to agree that, overall, the music for 00 has so far been near perfect in its execution. There have been a few odd moments but overall its one of the best I've listened to as BGM.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 04:16   Link #83
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'm going to have to agree that, overall, the music for 00 has so far been near perfect in its execution. There have been a few odd moments but overall its one of the best I've listened to as BGM.
but not memorable tho , pretty bland stuff so far, I were expecting m0ar!! I like Ash Like Snow and that's about it :< , oh well, at least the story line make it up for the lack of epic music.

who is still have Vestige struck in their head? anybody? *raise hand*
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 04:20   Link #84
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
but not memorable tho , pretty bland stuff so far, I were expecting m0ar!! I like Ash Like Snow and that's about it :< , oh well, at least the story line make it up for the lack of epic music.

who is still have Vestige struck in their head? anybody? *raise hand*
I'd say it depends on tastes in music and what you expect from it as BGM. I don't need crazy epic music to distract me from what I'm watching, but I do like BGM that adds to the experience subtly.

I'd say, as an aside, that the songs for sad moments in G00 are quite memorable.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:06   Link #85
finalnight
Supreme Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Battle Music: GSD wins
Sad/Emotional Scene Music: G00 wins
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 13:56   Link #86
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
GS/GSD has the best background/insert songs.

But not OP/ED.

G00 has nothing at all that interests me.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 09:11   Link #87
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post

who is still have Vestige struck in their head? anybody? *raise hand*
Oh, oh! Me! ME!! Over here!! *Waves hand*
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 09:17   Link #88
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 27
Just Communication
Last Impression
Meteor
Ash Like Snow

Overall, G00 has the best music
Eps~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 22:18   Link #89
finalnight
Supreme Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
favorite song was the 4th ending of GSD.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 02:31   Link #90
patnam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
In every song of GS and GSD...
"Vestige" is the best one....
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 04:53   Link #91
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I found this video music and come to really like it - is this fanmade (different video mixed with different music) or official ? http://www.fz222.com/player/movie_it...8b2d7818d.aspx
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 13:55   Link #92
Darth_E_
Freelance TS'er/Encoder
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
I am suprised no one remembered Gundan SEED's STARGAZER's Theme song (Hoshi no Tobira). That was darn good, along with the others already mentioned in this thread.
__________________
Darth_E_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 17:14   Link #93
defrule
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
OMG no one else like Fields of Hope from Seed Destiny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIub5...eature=related
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:41   Link #94
beamknight87
Gold Saint
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Beyond the time...
Age: 27
Men of Destiny from 0083 is the best for me
beamknight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 06:36   Link #95
Hypernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Age: 29
Listening to 00's OST 2 right now. The emotional tracks are just beautiful, especially track 32.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 07:00   Link #96
CombiHenge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Listening to 00's OST 2 right now. The emotional tracks are just beautiful, especially track 32.
Yeah, "Scenery" right? Awesome, instrumental... I like it as well.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 07:23   Link #97
Hypernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
Yeah, "Scenery" right? Awesome, instrumental... I like it as well.
Yep

Wonder if there will be a Symphony 00?
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:37   Link #98
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 23
tamaki nami - reason i love that song so much
__________________
siber222000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 13:27   Link #99
Tangerine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Listening to 00's OST 2 right now. The emotional tracks are just beautiful, especially track 32.
Beautiful
I love 26 and 31.

Gundam 00: OST 1(ep 1-14) is "meh" but OST 2 (ep 15-25)is awesome
Tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 03:52   Link #100
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
who is taja (who sing the insert song in Gundam 00 - Love Today) anyway ? , wikipedia and google doesn't help much :/ (mortal kombat thingy??? ). The name sounds Nordic-ish but she sings in Japanese just fine.
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.