AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 242 59.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 109 26.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 6.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 3.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 1.72%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.74%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.49%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-28, 17:48   Link #21
gundamlover85
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I can't take it anymore!!! Waiting for it is killing me now
__________________
I'm always in space
gundamlover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 18:43   Link #22
WhiteWings
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Clara, California
The question in everyone's minds would be how many people would be even left standing at the end? With so many events and deaths in other series would have indicated that a series is about to completely end how would the second season even manage to pick itself up without looking too much like a very different series?

..And where the heck is Nina anyway?
__________________
"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anybody driving faster is a maniac?" George Carlin
WhiteWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 18:54   Link #23
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
The question in everyone's minds would be how many people would be even left standing at the end? With so many events and deaths in other series would have indicated that a series is about to completely end how would the second season even manage to pick itself up without looking too much like a very different series?

..And where the heck is Nina anyway?
She's in a base with Wang Leu May(SP?) where the Gundam O, and Gundam OO are.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:08   Link #24
U<3Anime
Boo!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Oh man, it's going to be hard not peeking at Random Curiosity. I usually always go have a look there while I'm waiting for the download. But I want this last episode to be a surprise so I'm going to try not looking.
LoL same, except I always stay up late to 2-3am and come to this board first for screenshots. I finally succeeded last week and went to bed early,so I hope I can do the same tonight
__________________
omg Ku-chan!
U<3Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:22   Link #25
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamlover85 View Post
I can't take it anymore!!! Waiting for it is killing me now
Imagine the wait for all those poor non-Japanese speaking people who have to wait for the subs for their [END] episode.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:29   Link #26
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Damn it seems like yesterday we were in here duking it out over the GSD Final Plus, now we've already reached the endpoint of S1 Gundam 00...Time waits for no man...We'll hopefully it waits for Graham^^..

Some possible scenarios:

1: Alejandro F's up and mistakenly blows up a Space elevator...Debris pwns the earth like in early GSD eps...Graham who was dispatched for clean-up detail turns against the MA helping Setsuna defeat it...After Alejandro gets owned, Graham blames the Gundams for everything (which includes the fact the earth is now being pwned, along with all his Flag Fighter friends), and they have a retarded showdown with both MS's taking death-level blows...

2: Graham approaches the battle, forgoes Setsuna and Alejandro and commands that the leftover 00 crew surrender...Knowing that he'll get Lockon's original drive the GN container continues to fight...Lasse comes on the scene thinking Graham killed everyone...Graham unfortunately kills him, and then asks them again to surrender...Sumeragi reveals her name and he remembers Billy told him about her...Alejandro, while fighting, messages Graham to kill everyone..When he refuses Corner tries to frag everyone again..Graham is able to save everyone, then classifies the MA as an enemy and he and Setsuna work together to fight the MA...

3:Graham approaches the battlezone only to meet the one-legged Kyrios and Hallelujah..They duke it out while Setsuna fights the MA...With Corner having the advantage it looks like he will win..Just as he is about to deliver the final blow his OS goes beserk..No one other than Ribbons is shown smiling yet again...Using some sort of final Veda-eyes power he makes Alejandro's MA shoot and destroy all but one Space Elevator...You see Ribbons lost faith in Corner after he decided just to kill the Gundams and take over the world just for his personal glory (No need for Ribbons anymore right and he did all the work?)...Alejandro now realizing his dream will be dead once they catch him, Goes berzerk killing friends and foes alike, Graham after making quick work of a damaged Kyrios helps Setsuna, but Corner gets one more blast off before he gets pwned...Guess where it's heading...

Which one ya'll like the most? Mizushima will $hit on me anyways^^...

Damn 6 months til next ep after this sucks T_T...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:29   Link #27
Marsala
Delurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Imagine the wait for all those poor non-Japanese speaking people who have to wait for the subs for their [END] episode.
Bah, why wait for the subs when we can watch the raw? The fighting will be the highlight of this episode, anyway, and understanding the words isn't required to enjoy that.

Graham had better show up!
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:44   Link #28
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 25
Thats pretty much true since people want to enjoy the episode by just watching the RAW's first and then worry about the subs later.

I truly hope Graham Aker makes it to the battle or at least get some screen time before the season's over, but pretty much people would want to see him kick ass in his GN-Flag.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:46   Link #29
gundamlover85
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
The question in everyone's minds would be how many people would be even left standing at the end? With so many events and deaths in other series would have indicated that a series is about to completely end how would the second season even manage to pick itself up without looking too much like a very different series?

..And where the heck is Nina anyway?
I hope they all die and burn in hell!!!
















JK Just kill all the bad guys and leave the little kids alone!!
__________________
I'm always in space
gundamlover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:48   Link #30
gundamlover85
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Knight View Post
Thats pretty much true since people want to enjoy the episode by just watching the RAW's first and then worry about the subs later.

I truly hope Graham Aker makes it to the battle or at least get some screen time before the season's over, but pretty much people would want to see him kick ass in his GN-Flag.
Graham will show and beside he itching to fight!!
__________________
I'm always in space
gundamlover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:54   Link #31
Papaya
Sup
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Damn it seems like yesterday we were in here duking it out over the GSD Final Plus, now we've already reached the endpoint of S1 Gundam 00...Time waits for no man...We'll hopefully it waits for Graham^^..

Some possible scenarios:

1: Alejandro F's up and mistakenly blows up a Space elevator...Debris pwns the earth like in early GSD eps...Graham who was dispatched for clean-up detail turns against the MA helping Setsuna defeat it...After Alejandro gets owned, Graham blames the Gundams for everything (which includes the fact the earth is now being pwned, along with all his Flag Fighter friends), and they have a retarded showdown with both MS's taking death-level blows...

2: Graham approaches the battle, forgoes Setsuna and Alejandro and commands that the leftover 00 crew surrender...Knowing that he'll get Lockon's original drive the GN container continues to fight...Lasse comes on the scene thinking Graham killed everyone...Graham unfortunately kills him, and then asks them again to surrender...Sumeragi reveals her name and he remembers Billy told him about her...Alejandro, while fighting, messages Graham to kill everyone..When he refuses Corner tries to frag everyone again..Graham is able to save everyone, then classifies the MA as an enemy and he and Setsuna work together to fight the MA...

3:Graham approaches the battlezone only to meet the one-legged Kyrios and Hallelujah..They duke it out while Setsuna fights the MA...With Corner having the advantage it looks like he will win..Just as he is about to deliver the final blow his OS goes beserk..No one other than Ribbons is shown smiling yet again...Using some sort of final Veda-eyes power he makes Alejandro's MA shoot and destroy all but one Space Elevator...You see Ribbons lost faith in Corner after he decided just to kill the Gundams and take over the world just for his personal glory (No need for Ribbons anymore right and he did all the work?)...Alejandro now realizing his dream will be dead once they catch him, Goes berzerk killing friends and foes alike, Graham after making quick work of a damaged Kyrios helps Setsuna, but Corner gets one more blast off before he gets pwned...Guess where it's heading...

Which one ya'll like the most? Mizushima will $hit on me anyways^^...

Damn 6 months til next ep after this sucks T_T...
Personally I think it'd be cool if Graham finally got that GN Flag operational, flies up to space, but the battle's already over. It'd serve him right, being so irrational about what machine to pilot!
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:55   Link #32
Chase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Personally I think it'd be cool if Graham finally got that GN Flag operational, flies up to space, but the battle's already over. It'd serve him right, being so irrational about what machine to pilot!
rofl....
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 19:58   Link #33
snarf2691
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
does anyone smell a code geass like cliffhanger at the end of this one?
snarf2691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 20:00   Link #34
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Personally I think it'd be cool if Graham finally got that GN Flag operational, flies up to space, but the battle's already over. It'd serve him right, being so irrational about what machine to pilot!
This would be EPIC lolz. And I would call Mizushima a hero and a legend forevermore.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 20:29   Link #35
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: A-LAWLS Base (orly?)
ARRGGGHHH CANT WAIT! I wish graham to own a gundam in this ep >=D (But then it should be called: "Kidou Senshi Furagu 00"

EDIT: No.2 looks most likely
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 20:30   Link #36
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarf2691 View Post
does anyone smell a code geass like cliffhanger at the end of this one?
No. Cliffhanger? Definately. One akin to CG? Not likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
This would be EPIC lolz. And I would call Mizushima a hero and a legend forevermore.
I'd lol if that happened.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 20:43   Link #37
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
WohoOOO!! Final Battle!!! Begin!!!

EXIA VS ALVATORE
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 20:52   Link #38
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
WohoOOO!! Final Battle!!! Begin!!!

EXIA VS ALVATORE
A new challenger has appeared! Graham!
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:01   Link #39
Iriliane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
I'm betting Setsuna and Lasse's battle against Alehandro will turn out very much like Amuro and Sleggar's battle with Dozle Zabi's Big Zam.
Iriliane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-28, 21:02   Link #40
ckthye86
Almost 24/7 busy >.<
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Malaysia
Crap....I have to restrain myself from not visiting this forum for screenshots until I've seen the last episode...must...control...myself...
ckthye86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.