Originally Posted by duckroll
- When we return from the break Exia flies back in Transam mode, he's undefeated and he's ready to kick ass
- He dodges anything Corner has and fights really well, but Corner has a really strong GN-Field
- Setsuna then has a flashback and remembers what Lockon told him when he first joined CB as a pilot
- Exia's ace in the hole is that it's melee capabilities allow it to pierce through a GN-Field in the event where a Gundam happens to fight a Gundam
- Setsuna remembers Lockon's words and charges forward dodging the MS' shots
- He stabs through the GN-Field with the GN-Sword and breaks it
- Then while Corner is being a wuss, Setsuna shows him what a REAL Gundam pilot is made of and uses ALL SEVEN SWORDS on him. STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB
- As Corner is dying, Ribbons sends a transmission to acknowledge that he has failed in his lameass attempt to take over the world
- Ribbons was never interested in Corner's stupid plans, but merely using Corner to see how far he can go
- Corner dies
- Before Setsuna can recover much, another GN trail appears
- The GN-Flag comes at Exia and Graham declares his intention to defeat the Gundam and mouths a whole bunch of propaganda and ideology crap at Setsuna
- It's a pretty show but really well animated fight where they take off each other's arms, heads, etc before charging and stabbing right through each other and exploding
- Tiera in the disabled Nadleeh decides to eject the GN Drive so they can recover it without him, he still wants to bang Lockon in heaven, how sweet
- Kyrios is also floating in space, and Halle tells Alle goodbye and after which his reflection fades away
- Exia's remains are floating in space, and there's a long message (transmission?) from Setsuna to Marina while they show the shots of the various surviving characters (Nena on a beach or something, might be a desert, Cathy at the bridge of the ship looking distaught, Soma holding Sergei's hand as he's rushed into medical care on a bed, etc) and it ends with Exia floating right over the Earth
FOUR YEARS LATER..... 2312 AD
Saji has made it into space, he seems to be some sort of contractor working in space now, and he tells Louise to just wait a little longer for him, he doesn't seem as vengeful or angry as he was when he was younger. He looks into space and sees a green GN trail and comments that it's not a Earth Federation GN Drive.... and he thinks it has to be a Gundam. There's a trace of anger there.
The Earth Federation has further militarized itself with a brand new series of Mobile Suits that look like knights and have what look like lances. You can see Cathy among the soldiers in the big parade. The leader of the Earth Federation is a black man.
Marina's assistant is leaving her, as she's watching the news on TV, telling her that the world has changed, and so have their position. Marina doesn't try to stop her. Ribbons is shown with a new group of people that look like him, I think he calls them Innovators. And they're preparing for the next phase. You see Graham in a mask.
There might be a few scenes here I'm forgetting, but eventually the ending theme stops playing. And then there's one more epilogue. Somewhere on a CB asteroid (might be L1) you see the engineer ushering two new Gundam meisters into a room (I think one of them is the female Tiera), and he opens a hanger showing the O Gundam. The original suit. Then you see a shot of Nena somewhere looking pretty evil. Then they talk about the other suit, the Gundam Double O. The suit that will make the difference to the world. The camera zooms into the closed hanger and you see the Double O in the shadows.