AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-01, 03:46   Link #1
joe4182
sup bitches
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cali
Send a message via AIM to joe4182
3rd ending

i dont know if anyone noticed this before, but i was watching an old episode and the first episode with the 3rd ending seems to sound different. If you listen to the music carefully, mainly in the beginning, you can hear it. someone tell me if its the just a screw up by the people that subbed it or did they change it or am i hearing things.....
joe4182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 08:16   Link #2
Palani
///_^
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mushroom County, Mario World
Age: 26
You have voices in your head that make you hear things. Go see a shrink.

No but seriously, there is no way that this is possible since they make a ending or opening once and then constantly reuse it. Therefore it is the same at every episode they play it in.
__________________
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 10:36   Link #3
Alfzilla
Was Here
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SF, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
I remember back in the day noticing that at one point for no reason the 3rd ending did sound abit different then it was before but i never bothered to check if i was correct or if i was just imagining it.
__________________
I never sleep for sleep is the cousin of death.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 10:50   Link #4
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
You have voices in your head that make you hear things. Go see a shrink.

No but seriously, there is no way that this is possible since they make a ending or opening once and then constantly reuse it. Therefore it is the same at every episode they play it in.

well, there are 2 versions of the 3rd op, so you're wrong about that
__________________

#anime-classic
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 11:18   Link #5
Palani
///_^
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mushroom County, Mario World
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
well, there are 2 versions of the 3rd op, so you're wrong about that
Then this is the only Series that does that because I know two people who work on different series and they make the ending and opening once and then play it until they make a new one.
__________________
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 11:21   Link #6
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vana'Diel
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
this topic can now be murdered. and btw the you do have voices in your head.
__________________
Live by Honor, Kill by Stealth



Made by Raijin @ Naruto EX
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 11:50   Link #7
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Then this is the only Series that does that because I know two people who work on different series and they make the ending and opening once and then play it until they make a new one.

actually a few series do it
__________________

#anime-classic
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 15:52   Link #8
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Then this is the only Series that does that because I know two people who work on different series and they make the ending and opening once and then play it until they make a new one.
Wow, you're so wrong it's not even funny. Just sad. Very very sad.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 17:49   Link #9
Kiro
chocolate overdose
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Germany/Berlin
Age: 31
i think, the current opening song has two different versions too. or am i hearing voices too? -_-
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 18:36   Link #10
Quarkboy
Anime Translator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to Quarkboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro
i think, the current opening song has two different versions too. or am i hearing voices too? -_-
Actually, you are correct. They added in a string track after a few episodes, just listen to the first few seconds and compare.

Another note: There are two versions of the 2nd opening too: One with Sakura with long hair, one with it short..... It changes right after she cuts it.
__________________
Yomiuri Television Enterprise
International Media Strategy Chief
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-01, 19:49   Link #11
7hor
Full Metal Physicist
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Yea, the 2nd Op had some visual changes, Naruto and Sasuke are blue I believe later on behind that shot of gaara, and a few stances past the mid way point are different, camera zooming vs spinning etc. Ok, that made no sense, don't mind me :P
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.