AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-05, 00:43   Link #1
nubby

Phantom the Animation

Has anyone seen the first ova of this anime? I thought it was pretty cool. Does anyone know if any group is working on it? Is it licensed? I saw it on NewType magainze.
Old 2004-03-05, 02:18   Link #2
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Hmm, you know i just saw the torrent ysterday for this. I was thinking about d/lding it but i could'nt find any nfo about the blasted thing.
Old 2004-03-05, 03:29   Link #3
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
Hmm, you know i just saw the torrent ysterday for this. I was thinking about d/lding it but i could'nt find any nfo about the blasted thing.
It's a heavy-armory assasin-type story based on Nitroplus' ero-game "Phantom~Phantom of Inferno." You somehow become associated with a assasin girl known only by the codename "Phantom" (and/or "Ein"). You get "involved" in the assasin group called "Inferno."

For more info: http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/goods/index.html

Nitroplus is a fairly new, but a very established softhouse which made amazing hard-core mecha/armory games such as Vampire Vedgonia, Kokkigai, Hello world, and Deus Machina Demonbane.
Old 2004-03-05, 18:37   Link #4
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
The DVD Player Game for Phantom of Inferno was also translated into english, and released here. Family friendly version too (meaning its not H), and voiced (I think). Its not to expensive either, although I don't remember what company did it. It shouldn't be hard to find though.
Old 2004-03-05, 20:36   Link #5
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
It's a heavy-armory assasin-type story based on Nitroplus' ero-game "Phantom~Phantom of Inferno." You somehow become associated with a assasin girl known only by the codename "Phantom" (and/or "Ein"). You get "involved" in the assasin group called "Inferno."
Thanks, much appreciation there.
Old 2004-04-01, 14:35   Link #6
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I just watched this last night. Sheesh that's a lot of blood. It's like Noir with the blood left in. There was blood everywhere. Did I mention the blood? Sheesh. I liked it a lot though.
Poor guy, wrong place, wrong time.
Old 2004-04-01, 20:55   Link #7
ACDimps

Cool

Anime was pretty sweet... reminds me of the (live action) movie "Fulltime Killer" somewhat..

Wish I could find the Ending song to Phantom though. I think its called "I myself am hell"... pretty catchy

*Edit* I just decided to take it on myself to record it It was done with the Windows recorder, so the quality's not that great, but if anyone wants it, mssg me

Last edited by ACDimps; 2004-04-01 at 23:07.
Old 2004-04-02, 00:52   Link #8
nubby

Just watched the fansub, pretty cool anime. The ending song is pretty good but i thought the opening was better. Moonlight by Hassy.
Closed Thread