AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-10, 06:27   Link #21
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
I think the same. Even thought it was not brilliant (not in a mile), i liked. A very light romance.

Thank you very much LIME for sub this one.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 08:25   Link #22
mone-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin
Hmm all the manga chapters I have seen are 1 Page One shot based Chapters. Everything resolved by panel 6. Unless there is a greater volume out there I didn't see much more than the Anime showed.
Volume 1 of the manga was just a bunch of color Omake except for the last chapter volumes 2+ starts with color Omake then the rest are the black and white story parts. When people started to scanlate the series they started with the episodes as they appeared in young jump in 2002 however none of the groups that did it had all the color parts so they didn't look like a complete story. If you want to read the first volume just do I search for it under Hiyoko Brand looking for the complete volume 1 not the individual chapters.

People who have read the manga (past volume 1) are very disappointed in the series as it did not live up to our expectations for it
mone-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 02:55   Link #23
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

The anime is still ongoing apparently, here's a list of all 26 episodes. I hope Lime finish them all: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=5654&page=25
Old 2006-01-19, 03:27   Link #24
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
The anime is still ongoing apparently, here's a list of all 26 episodes. I hope Lime finish them all: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=5654&page=25
It is over and completely fansubbed. There were two episode titles per episode. Each episode was composed of two mini-episodes. Remember?

So, 26 episode titles = 13 episodes.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 05:21   Link #25
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It is over and completely fansubbed. There were two episode titles per episode. Each episode was composed of two mini-episodes. Remember?

So, 26 episode titles = 13 episodes.
bleh i forgot that. Never understand why they say its 2 eps in 1 instead of just 1 ep. Or are they seriously trying to pass it off as 26 eps >.<
Old 2006-03-16, 10:04   Link #26
kirato

though theres nothing much to expect from it(just like the plain normal life we are leading), but wasnt such a bad series. anyway i didnt quite feel like i should start watching it when i 1st set my eyes on it, but it is a nice light hearted romance series and sure has brought some shine to our mundane life. glad i did try watching. thanks a lot to lime for the effort in completing it.
kirato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 18:13   Link #27
Xess
Go Suzuka!

Hmm, never noticed this thread here until someone bumped it. Anyways, I actually enjoyed this show. And I actually enjoyed working on it. Can't say the same for the rest of the Lime crew though. Other than myself, I think there were only 2 others in the Lime crew who actually watched the whole thing.
Old 2006-03-20, 02:39   Link #28
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I seriously felt dumber and more stupid after watching the first two mini-episodes of the show ... Danna-sama was just so damn ... and the animation was annoying.

Not to offend LIME, I mean, their subbing was good - the anime itself was just stupid. I had to watch Ergo Proxy afterwards to regain the lost intelligence.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 03:09   Link #29
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I don't think anyone's going to say anything bad about LIME's subbing of this. I actually respect them for having the patience to go through with the whole thing.

Not much to say about this show. It was just terrible.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 12:20   Link #30
SonicMonkey

The show was terrible. But I still enjoyed it ^_^

It's like... Girls Bravo was terrible, but I watched every episode of both seasons. The same with DearS! I dunno why really, maybe I am just too ecchii for my own good or something?

Anyway, props to lime for subbing this
SonicMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 19:03   Link #31
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I didn't mind Girls Bravo because it was so fervently loyal to its harem ways. It was terrible... it knew it was terrible... and it didn't try to be anything more. But it did it in such an extreme way, that it ended up being fun. Joshikousei, on the other hand bored me. It failed as a romance because we didn't end up learning anything special about the characters. It failed as a comedy because it was never funny. It failed as ecchi because Asami only got her panties off once.

It really was a forgettable show in the end.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 06:31   Link #32
am1n

This shox wasn't that bad actually but since yesy stopped it I don't have the courage to watch the end of the series
am1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 06:54   Link #33
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

LIME finished subbing all of its episodes.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 07:56   Link #34
am1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
LIME finished subbing all of its episodes.
I know but.....
am1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 21:39   Link #35
ahi

hi can someone plz tell me how this 2 got married
i mean this series do't even tell you the past how they got to point you can tell anynody. eveny Ep she she it. eveny time she say it i slap myslef
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-29, 14:21   Link #36
Itlandm
Porcupine

I actually think it was sweet to have an anime where the erotic attraction is between husband and wife, like in a real family. Every day you can watch anime where young people lust for a classmate or a friend or a cousin or even a brother or sister, not to mention the robots and furries and angels and demons and goddesses. Not that I haven't enjoyed many of these stories, but... it is easy to forget that the normal framework for long-term love and desire is marriage, and moreso in Japan than here.

Not that this particular marriage is the role model of marriages, I admit. But compare it to the few other anime where the main characters are married: Rizelmine (DASH DASH DANNA-SAMA!) with its severely underage characters, and Onegai Teacher (another teacher-student pairing) where the marriage is one of convenience. Are there others? Remind me. In any case, it is not like the market is filled to bursting with anime about loving, caring, respectful husbands and wives.

That said, the girl is too stupid to be attractive to me. Some people find it cute when girls are mentally underdeveloped. I don't share this view, and this detracts from what I otherwise find an enjoyable little story.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 14:31   Link #37
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Up to ep 2 its a cute lil show I'll watch more.

I do not ecspect every anime to be A class when you do landing hurts...look at Advent children its B- class blah any thing FF is over rated.....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 20:25   Link #38
Coldfission

Send a message via AIM to Coldfission Send a message via Yahoo to Coldfission
I don't know about the rest of you, but this anime was a nice break from all the other action, philosophical stuff I've been watching. Sometimes I like to just kick back and enjoy an anime with a plot that's very easy to understand. I find some of the awkward situations to be quite humorous as well. It's not the best, I admit, but it's still something relaxing to watch.
Coldfission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 20:27   Link #39
Coldfission

Send a message via AIM to Coldfission Send a message via Yahoo to Coldfission
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
I actually think it was sweet to have an anime where the erotic attraction is between husband and wife, like in a real family. Every day you can watch anime where young people lust for a classmate or a friend or a cousin or even a brother or sister, not to mention the robots and furries and angels and demons and goddesses. Not that I haven't enjoyed many of these stories, but... it is easy to forget that the normal framework for long-term love and desire is marriage, and moreso in Japan than here.

Not that this particular marriage is the role model of marriages, I admit. But compare it to the few other anime where the main characters are married: Rizelmine (DASH DASH DANNA-SAMA!) with its severely underage characters, and Onegai Teacher (another teacher-student pairing) where the marriage is one of convenience. Are there others? Remind me. In any case, it is not like the market is filled to bursting with anime about loving, caring, respectful husbands and wives.
I have to agree. It's pretty refreshing to see this kind of sexual attraction between husband and wife instead of lovers. I also feel kind of sorry for those two, because everyone I know who's married pretty much banged each other for a month straight, whereas these two have to wait 'till she's graduated. I'm pretty sure "Danna-sama" is feeling the same sexual frustration as Asami, though we really don't see it because the story's told through Asami's point of view. Also, in minisodes 17-18, the episodes introducing Iwasaki-sensei's brother, you see "Danna-sama" resisting the temptation to jump on Asami when she came out of the bath in her towel.

Last edited by Coldfission; 2008-03-30 at 20:54.
Coldfission is offline   Reply With Quote