AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-02, 11:04   Link #22801
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

New character.

Theme: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Pirates!

Spoiler for ID profile:

Spoiler for story:

Spoiler for magic and combat style:

Spoiler for Fluffy stuff:

Now I am off. "Tour of Duty", greatest war series ever, is on TV right now!
Old 2008-04-02, 11:28   Link #22802
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I got bored and wanted to make better looking profiles... D:
A pretty much direct copy/paste from my journal

Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Character:

Clearly not done. But maybe by the end of the week? Maybe.
Old 2008-04-02, 11:50   Link #22803
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Hey, here's an idea; has anyone done a Nanoha/Kingdom Hearts fusion character? The layout of the respective universes is eerily similar; isolated worlds separated by dimension space.

I think this one's my next character. Give me a few hours to put the new guy together.
Old 2008-04-02, 11:52   Link #22804
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And what's this?
Rebuilt of StrikerS Prologue completed?!
Spoiler for PROLOGUE!!!:

April Fool's? >.>
*RUNS AT THE LUDICRIOUS SPEED OF TIME*
Wha...wha...WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

Don't tell me this is canon for Rebuild?!

But very good writing, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Very well executed. I like the writing, although there were some parts in the dialogue that made me go WTH?

Otherwise I'll do this:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*takes a breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*takes another breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Took the words right out of my mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
On the other hand, for sure the RAF look at the TSAB as colleagues and share a sense of being Good and Righteous. Your average Assault Company mage looks at GFHQ as a big fat target-rich environment. XD

Psycho: "GF pussy ain't as nice as Navy..."
Leena: "But they definately taste nicer than guys." *leers at Mel*
*facepalm*

Quote:
Oh, don't be a baby. Hayaurion is AWESOME.
True. Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post

Vital Statistics
Name: Rico Sachara
Species: Human
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 180 lbs
Skin: Pale
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Red
Device: “Diana”, Unison-type
Magic System: None, see below for details
Ranking: AA
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Limitations were made to be overcome.”
Ah, welcome, welcome

...to the INSANITY

Quote:
It was meant to be messy, so as to bring out the feeling of chaos. COD helped me understand how does bullets smacking into walls and stuff kick dirt into the air.

And I shall do this:

>3
Evil Kha

Quote:
Welcome to the Club.
Hey I called dibs on Michael Granger!
*pats*

There there. You can probably still have him. After all, as Yuuko says you can meet the same physical person in different dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Two things:

One: It's easier if you actually compress all your info into a spoiler format.

Second: Please bear with me, because I may or may not be rather brutal with this character, as I'm going to go through it systematically, point for point.
Hmm...looks like Ghaz is taking up HAXXBusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
while waiting for my Touhou download to finish....

Note: this story takes place two year after events in Lyrical of Time.

Spoiler for what has parenthood done to you, Hikki?!:

well, this is all I can come up for another cracky edition of USB500's Crack Corner.

And Widuri as housemaid? This is relevant to my interest.

*runs*
*snicker*

Ah, poor, poor Hikki . May the hospital stay be not too long and the morphine be plentiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Really now, which means Keroko is open…
*mad cackling can be heard*

Kou: Oi asshole you’re already supposed to be writing, about us.
Rose: Yeah hurry the hell up I want to show up already!

Hey shut up I’m the one in charge here I’ll write whatever I want!

Felix: Which has been like nothing for the past half a week.

Piss off I haven’t been feeling that good!

Felix: Oh yeah I mean you’ve only managed what six to eight hours of NavyField a day.

If I just keep grinding for another week I can get that Brooklyn! It has fifteen six inch guns! Fifteen man!!

Pixy: I don’t see how that’s so much better then sixteen five inch guns

You clearly know nothing of naval warfare! Wait why am I even debating this with you! I’m the creator I can do whatever the hell I want!

Felix: No you can’t we’re all in your head you can’t get rid of us now we’ll just keep nagging and nagging you until you use us!

Bull! I could destroy you all with a mere thought… well several thoughts anyway! I’ll do it!

Kou: No you won’t pansy you just spent two freaking hours writing up my profile this morning, and I take offense at being called “caustic” by the way.
Felix: Face it dude the sooner your write more about us the better it’ll be for all of us.
Rose: Yeah I want my intro damn it and you better make it cool!

Fine, fine! Damn harpies I’ll get back to work on the chapter… right after some NF I’m almost at level 32! Muhahaha prepare to feel my fatal five inch fury you puny DDs and cower before my terrible CL1y wrath!

Kou: God damn it!
Felix: He’s going to be like this for at least another week before the grind finally makes him lose interest I reckon.
Kou: Then he'll probably start playing WOW ten hours a day...
Felix: Probably
Kou: Main our creator sucks... Felix: They all do, man they all do
Hmmm...seems like you're having a bit of a problem with your OCs there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
New character.

Spoiler for ID profile:
Pirates? HERE?!

APPROVED!!!

*munches on a Savory Delight*

YARG!!
Old 2008-04-02, 11:55   Link #22805
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Ah, welcome, welcome

...to the INSANITY
Meh, I hang out on free-form roleplaying boards whose levels of insanity could match 4chan's level of squickyness. I think I'll be fine.
Old 2008-04-02, 12:05   Link #22806
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
My point, though, was that you originally portrayed the RAF as being diplomats/US Marshalls and now you seem to be taking it in a Doctor Who-ish direction with no notice, as opposed to the OFM who from the start were blackops and only now have been shoehorned into this role of anti-Spawn, and are for all intents and purposes doing normal stuff, just on abnormal foes. Then again, that's what the ODSTs got stuck doing: fighting Flood and Covenant.
<shakes head> That's not what I meant. The RAF is still a diplomatic/US Marshalls type of unit whose primary purpose is to deal with critical situations in other cultures where the TSAB has a vested interest (of course, this is a BS reason for the Bureau to butt in wherever they like).

The point of the Doctor Who clip was to show that both the RAF and the OFM have dealt with the strange and weird on occasion - it does nothing to change the job of the RAF.

You get me?

Quote:
...you want your OCs in Alpha and you don't even know that Omega's the big bad? Reiji, what the hell are you doing?

Read this. This is Omega. And he isn't even fully powered yet.
Episode Two: Heavent Sent, Part 1 & 2
I thought GM was the Big Bad...

Quote:
(Also note that GF does not use Commander - equivalent rank is Lt. Colonel. Jesus, Reiji, if you're gonna use ranks, get them right.)
If my hypothesis that GF = Army is correct, then it WOULD have a Commander rank.

All I'm saying is, anything above low mid-level officers.

Quote:
You're deliberately limiting your options, boyo. Napalm is fairly easy to jury-rig (in worst case you can just go for normal gasoline) and does well as an area defense. This is, perhaps, the greatest difference between the OFM and units like the RAF: the OFM is able of getting by without magic and is capable of rapidly adapting to new threats and situations.
<shakes head> I'm NOT limiting my options - I'm just saying that napalm wasn't the first thing that jumped into my head when I was asking about fire - sheesh.

Quote:
[Teal'c]Indeed.[/Teal'c] But Hammond is just AWESOME.
What do want me to say, NO?

Quote:
Why reiji are you inviting me into a shipping war? ^__________^ I made Aaron go all swirly and Kagerou broke Kha - do you really think you can take me on?

Oh no, Goose. I don't think I can take you on.

I KNOW I CAN!!

BRING IT!

"I am not a hero, but I served in the company of Nano."

Old 2008-04-02, 13:42   Link #22807
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

I KNOW I CAN!!

BRING IT!
*hands Reiji a white flag, ritual knife, and lampshade*

Heeeeeere ya go, Reiji...I think you're gonna need these.

You did see what he did to those guys, right? *supports Hayaurion :3*
Old 2008-04-02, 14:09   Link #22808
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
*Sigh.*

"Because people dig birds with swords."
Old 2008-04-02, 15:22   Link #22809
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blah! Looks like playing Navy Field with Tk is made impossible thanks to region restrictions. Spoilsports.

On a secondary note, tough: Our downloads are much faster. :3

Quote:
Agh. Figures my first SI character would be one of those. Though in Rico's defense, he personally didn't do anything to the BoD; Diana, being Rein's prototype, did all the work and should take all the credit.

I'll bet I can come up with something better before the day's out. Give me a few hours and I think I can come up with a character who fits nicely into canon with only a little bit of adjustment.
Call me for help help if you get stuck at some point. After all, I am the resident expert at character insertion here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
New character.

Spoiler for ID profile:

Spoiler for story:

Spoiler for magic and combat style:

Spoiler for Fluffy stuff:

Now I am off. "Tour of Duty", greatest war series ever, is on TV right now!
An antagonist? That deserves a cookie on its own. The concept is a nice one as well, dimensional sea pirates? Very original.

Quote:
Hey, here's an idea; has anyone done a Nanoha/Kingdom Hearts fusion character? The layout of the respective universes is eerily similar; isolated worlds separated by dimension space.
I recall Nighty using some Kingdom Hearts influence on his characters, but beyond that the concept of Kingdom Hearts hasn't really been touched, no.

And don't you dare bring Disney here.
Old 2008-04-02, 15:27   Link #22810
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quick Breaker:

@Ghaz: Will catch up, I promise.
@Kha: ...you know what, I thought I broke you. Good thing to see I didn't :3
@Aaron: Sounds good. I've been wanting to read what actually happened at the PV incident.
Old 2008-04-02, 15:28   Link #22811
Wibbles
Better than you.

A father-son training session between Lucius and Spada:

Spoiler for Length:
Old 2008-04-02, 18:32   Link #22812
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
<shakes head> That's not what I meant. The RAF is still a diplomatic/US Marshalls type of unit whose primary purpose is to deal with critical situations in other cultures where the TSAB has a vested interest (of course, this is a BS reason for the Bureau to butt in wherever they like).

The point of the Doctor Who clip was to show that both the RAF and the OFM have dealt with the strange and weird on occasion - it does nothing to change the job of the RAF.

You get me?
Ceh, say so then. It kinda looked to me like you were spoiling for a pissing match. Though to be fair, the weirdness around the OFM is mostly in the charecter interactions and crazy shit they find themselves, like Franz's S-rank ability Beam Magnet, which makes him a very useful distraction. There was the time when Franz and Naomi found themselves running from organised crime after interrupting black market Jewel Seed thefts, or the time Emili went beserk on enemy troops, or when Glen used Id the first time....

Quote:
I thought GM was the Big Bad...
Well, Gravemind's one of the major antagonists, but not the Big Bad. And it's fairly obvious who Omega's next body/possessed is going to be. Cue mindfucks, yelling, and a broken wrist. Read Alpha more, Reiji. It's very sad when you're whoring your OCs to a fic and know little about said fic.

Also: You want more action for your OCs? Write more. You know why there's so little love for your OCs?

Because you keep ramming down our throats. Stop pushing, Reiji.

Quote:
If my hypothesis that GF = Army is correct, then it WOULD have a Commander rank.

All I'm saying is, anything above low mid-level officers.
Oh for the love of- GF is based off Japan Ground Self Defense Force which is an army in almost all but name. The Army DOES NOT USE THE RANK OF COMMANDER, THE EQUIVALENT RANK IS LIEUTENANT COLONEL.

Reiji: "Yes they do! There are Army Commanders-"

When Commander is used in an Army or Marine context, it is as a title, not a rank. Example: Franz is a 1st Lieutenant, but his title is Assault Company Commander. Lt. Colonels commanding battlions are known as "Battalion Commander". It's a positional title, not a rank. Note also that said officers would never be adressed as Commander. Though in Hayate's case she is adressed as such. *sighs* Baka Japs. Limit the use of shirei to high-level commad. And in fact by your defination, we're talking about playing in the big leagues: LTC and above.

*makes note to go and edit all references to Platoon Leader, changing it to Platoon Commander in line with Marine terminology*

Quote:
<shakes head> I'm NOT limiting my options - I'm just saying that napalm wasn't the first thing that jumped into my head when I was asking about fire - sheesh.
Given your love of pimping your OCs and their magic...

Quote:

I KNOW I CAN!!

BRING IT!
*cackles madly*

Come to IRC then. That's where these things are meant to happen. Go to www.mibbit.com, leave server as default, select #Outercadia as channel, password is "nanoha".

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
*hands Reiji a white flag, ritual knife, and lampshade*

Heeeeeere ya go, Reiji...I think you're gonna need these.

You did see what he did to those guys, right? *supports Hayaurion :3*
Reiji doesn't come to IRC, LE. He thus has no knowledge of the day when we broke Kha & Lowe, or when I made Aaron go all swirly.

FYI, Reiji, after we broke Kha, several hours later he announced the removal of crack from Rebuilt.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-04-02 at 18:43.
Old 2008-04-02, 18:36   Link #22813
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Why reiji are you inviting me into a shipping war? ^__________^ I made Aaron go all swirly and Kagerou broke Kha - do you really think you can take me on?
I can't get over the fact that Kagerou made me go all emo. That's because the reason is not simple.

The hardest truth first: Jealousy. Jealous that someone has gone and done something that I wanted to do. Jealous that whatever I do, I could never even come close...

And the other reason is that my work was unappreciated. Even if there were valid reasons, that still hurts. Yes I am an unabashed review-whore and despite all my wanting to cover it up for the health of the thread. Truth was I abandoned the most researched fanfic in my short friggin life, the one Anita brought up during the most recent tantrum, because it was ignored when I could see all the other frivolous AU or OOC romance fics get rave ratings. It's compared to spending millions on a film and not even breaking the thousands at the box office.

Anyway I can't go back anymore cos TRC has now taken a turn for the wildest.

Of course letting it out in the thread is gonna be real bad for the atmosphere, but both IRL and in OC, I am a bad liar, and a worst bottle for secrets... Once the issue came back up, I had to confess. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Wha...wha...WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

Don't tell me this is canon for Rebuild?!

But very good writing, though
Despite the April Fools appendage, this is fanon. I'll be able to explain, or rather Erio will be doing the talking, what that mess was all about. That's the no-holds-barred side of me doing some serious writing, and you can see that bit of Tomino-ism there right?

Only problem is that whole scene was inspired by something else, which is why I'm still not sure whether to include that in full, or toss it into the DVD extras of deleted scenes. I think Lowe would know, if he appears...

Apologies in advance if my experimentation in literary devices only leaves you confounded. I've had very bad senseis for advanced writing, like "Lord of the Flies" and "The Portrait of Doran Gray", and I think it shows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth
>3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
@Kha: ...you know what, I thought I broke you. Good thing to see I didn't :3
You didn't. Only I can. But I can do quite immature things as a reaction. -_-

What would really make me abandon Rebuilt is if after I complete Episode 1 and my evaluation of it is still [Fail]. Which, at the moment, still is, since I am trying to provide an additional POV on top of canon, but [Fail]ing at it because my writing isn't good enough, my ideas are too crack and I can't be serious even if I wanted too.

Most of all I feel like I'm writing Rebuilt to please everyone...

So stop dancing over your little victory Goose, cos I HAET the feeling that I'm doing something to suck up to someone!!!
Old 2008-04-02, 18:44   Link #22814
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
I recall Nighty using some Kingdom Hearts influence on his characters, but beyond that the concept of Kingdom Hearts hasn't really been touched, no.

And don't you dare bring Disney here.
Awww, but I wanna see Vivio doing an Under the Sea duet with Ariel!

Nope, no Disney characters to be seen. Initial character design looks like an artificial mage with DNA drawn from a certain pre-Belka keyblade wielder, a pet project of JS discovered in the ruins of his base.

Belka owes its' existence to Sora, who eventually fulfilled the "save the worlds" prophecy by sealing the heartless in the Realm of Darkness/Al Hazard and stabilizing dimension space before vanishing into legend. Several thousand years later, Precia Testarossa pierces into Al Hazard with the Jewel Seeds against all odds... and Season 4 begins.
Old 2008-04-02, 18:52   Link #22815
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
You didn't. Only I can. But I can do quite immature things as a reaction. -_-

What would really make me abandon Rebuilt is if after I complete Episode 1 and my evaluation of it is still [Fail]. Which, at the moment, still is, since I am trying to provide an additional POV on top of canon, but [Fail]ing at it because my writing isn't good enough, my ideas are too crack and I can't be serious even if I wanted too.

Most of all I feel like I'm writing Rebuilt to please everyone...
Hang in there, Kha. Hang in there. Hell, Joint Training was marked as FAIL too.... and by TK, no less!

Quote:
So stop dancing over your little victory Goose, cos I HAET the feeling that I'm doing something to suck up to someone!!!
Ano... I was just trying to point out to Reiji that if Kagerou & I can break you, I can most certainly break Reiji on my own because You >>> Reiji in terms of resistance to breaking. Sorry abut that, Kha-kun.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-04-02, 18:53   Link #22816
Wibbles
Better than you.

Another training scene
Spoiler for Length:
Old 2008-04-02, 18:58   Link #22817
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

Quote:
Awww, but I wanna see Vivio doing an Under the Sea duet with Ariel!

Nope, no Disney characters to be seen. Initial character design looks like an artificial mage with DNA drawn from a certain pre-Belka keyblade wielder, a pet project of JS discovered in the ruins of his base.

Belka owes its' existence to Sora, who eventually fulfilled the "save the worlds" prophecy by sealing the heartless in the Realm of Darkness/Al Hazard and stabilizing dimension space before vanishing into legend. Several thousand years later, Precia Testarossa pierces into Al Hazard with the Jewel Seeds against all odds... and Season 4 begins.
I am not liking the sound of it, sorry.
Old 2008-04-02, 19:02   Link #22818
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Meh, to each his own. The character's not literally a Sora clone, just an artificial mage with a connection to a previous keyblade wielder. As for the setup, I'm open to better suggestions at this point.
Old 2008-04-02, 19:07   Link #22819
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Ceh, say so then. It kinda looked to me like you were spoiling for a pissing match. Though to be fair, the weirdness around the OFM is mostly in the charecter interactions and crazy shit they find themselves, like Franz's S-rank ability Beam Magnet, which makes him a very useful distraction. There was the time when Franz and Naomi found themselves running from organised crime after interrupting black market Jewel Seed thefts, or the time Emili went beserk on enemy troops, or when Glen used Id the first time.... or when Erick and Franze assasinated an ATX candidate on their own.
I am NOT interested in getting into a territorial match. And the weirdness of the RAF...well, it's not what you've described.

Quote:
Well, he's one of them, but not the Big Bad. And it's fairly obvious who Omega's next body/possessed is going to be. Cue mindfucks, yelling, and a broken wrist. Read Alpha more, Reiji. It's very sad when you're whoring your OCs to a fic and now little about said fic.
It's kinda hard when no one in the thread seems interested in serious stuff, and are devoting their attention to Khrack.

Quote:
Oh for the love of- GF is based off Japan Ground Self Defense Force which is an army in almost all but name. The Army DOES NOT USE THE RANK OF COMMANDER, THE EQUIVALENT RANK IS LIEUTENANT COLONEL.

When Commander is used in an Army or Marine context, it is as a title, not a rank. Example: Franz is a 1st Lieutenant, but his title is Assault Company Commander. Lt. Colonels commanding battlions are known as "Battalion Commander". It's a positional title, not a rank. Note also that said officers would never be adressed as Commander. Though in Hayate's case she is adressed as such. *sighs* Baka Japs. Limit the use of shirei to high-level commad. And in fact by your defination, we're talking about playing in the big leagues: LTC and above.

*makes note to go and edit all references to Platoon Leader, changing it to Platoon Commander in line with Marine terminology*
'Kay, then, if what you say is true, then WHY IS HAYATE the commander of Division 6? If Army Lt. Colonel = Navy/Air Force Commander, then shouldn't Fate or Nanoha be the leaders? Fate's a Captain, and so is Nanoha. Explain THAT, if you will.

Quote:
Given your love of pimping your OCs and their magic...
I just want to see how other people use my work...is that such a bad thing?

Quote:
FYI, Reiji, after we broke Kha, several hours later he announced the removal of crack from Rebuilt.
Except I have no crack to remove from ANY of my works...

Quote:
And the other reason is that my work was unappreciated. Even if there were valid reasons, that still hurts. Yes I am an unabashed review-whore and despite all my wanting to cover it up for the health of the thread. Truth was I abandoned the most researched fanfic in my short friggin life, the one Anita brought up during the most recent tantrum, because it was ignored when I could see all the other frivolous AU or OOC romance fics get rave ratings. It's compared to spending millions on a film and not even breaking the thousands at the box office.
Kha, half your problems that not only are you a review-whore, but you're a Khrack-whore as well, and people simply don't know when to take you seriously.

And not everybody is going to review your work right away - hell, I've gotten MAYBE half a dozen reviews on my work LegendS TOTAL - and I was expecting that for AT LEAST the first chapter.

In the end, you have to learn that you do not keep writing for the moronic masses to sigh & fawn over your work - you keep writing because YOU WANT TO SEE IT DONE.

Quote:
Apologies in advance if my experimentation in literary devices only leaves you confounded. I've had very bad senseis for advanced writing, like "Lord of the Flies" and "The Portrait of Doran Gray", and I think it shows...
Having bad teachers means crap. Absolute crap. Throughout four years of high school, and four and a half of college, I have had the chance to write EXACTLY ONE pure fiction piece.

The best and most well-loved stories aren't written by the Tom Clancys of the world (though his books are kickass), they're written by the George Lucases and JRR Tolkiens (yes, he has written something) of the world. They are simple stories, with simple plots. Those are the ones people remember.

Everyone remembers Treasure Island and Moby Dick. Very few people remember The Sound and Fury, or The Things They Carried.

Get my point?

BTW...what the hell do you mean by 'break'? 'Cause apparently I'm not in the loop as to what precisely this means. If it means what I think it means, then I am nigh-unbreakable. But who knows...

EDIT TO GOOSE: And I AM WRITING, asshole. What do you call LegendS?

"I am not a hero, but I served in the company of Nano."

Last edited by Reiji Tabibito; 2008-04-02 at 19:23.
Old 2008-04-02, 19:14   Link #22820
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

In a hurry, can only adress 2 points:

Quote:
'Kay, then, if what you say is true, then WHY IS HAYATE the commander of Division 6? If Army Lt. Colonel = Navy/Air Force Commander, then shouldn't Fate or Nanoha be the leaders? Fate's a Captain, and so is Nanoha. Explain THAT, if you will.
Hayate is a GF Lt. Colonel, O-5. Nanoha is an Air Force Captain, O-3. Fate is an Enforcer Agent and does not follow the same rank style as the Navy, Air Force of GF, but when she transferred into RF6 she was given the courtesy rank of GF Captain (O-3) so as to be equal with Nanoha. Hayate outranks both of them. While they were in RF 6,Fate and Nanoha were using Army ranks equivalent to their current ranks since they were now in the Army.

Army Lt. Colonel = AF Lt. Colonel & Navy Commander.

2nd point: Reattribute your last point to Kha, not me. You're talking to Kha AND me, so don't misquote.

EDIT: Yes, you are writing LegendS. I attribute this to the slow realisation of my point about your OCs. *smirk*

I believe in miracles.

Closed Thread