AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-03, 01:44   Link #41
jennwenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: good 'ole US of A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Face it, the story in Ten Ten is not all that great. It was interesting at first but it didn't evolve, its just the same thing over and over again. Guy get stronger and fight strong enemies, thats not a great story.

I agree that the artwork is superb, i'm actually a big fan of Oh! Great's artwork, but the artwork alone doesn't make a manga great. And if you don't think fanservice is what drives it then your crazy. Whenever people mention Ten Ten they talk about the sex scenes and all that crap in it.

And in the latest volume, a lady was kidnapped just so she could be raped by a bunch of guys, oh please, sex scenes and the fanservice is whats making this manga sell.

Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, and pretty much every other fighting manga i've read is 100 times better than Ten Ten, so the only thing TT has to offer is fanservice.

Ikkitousen came after Ten Ten, but what i'm saying is that they are pretty much the same thing, wheather Ikki copied Ten Ten or whatever people might think.

I appreciate the manga for what it is, fanservice. So no, its not my lose.
Finally! Someone else who thinks Tenten isn't the greatest thing ever. Its just fanservice and fighting. That's it. Nothing new, nothing special. Want your fanservice and fighting fix, then watch it (or read it) but I didn't see anything revolutionary in it. (Or for my tastes, entertaining.)
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 02:51   Link #42
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South East Asia
The animation for Tenjou Tenge is done entirely by the Koreans. This is from the credits. So it is done differently from the Japanese animation style.

If this show turns into an Ikkitousen, then yeah it might not be worth watching & can be thrown into the trash. But to condemn it this early whilst knowing how the manga has turned out?

For those comdemning the manga, I find it surprising you would quote fighting mangas that had them fighting & fighting over pointless repetitive issues just to be stronger and face strangely stronger enemies that no-one had ever heard of or appeared out of thin air, to be superior. And this is over the issue of plot?

Crimson, it might be understandable of you to comdemn it since as a self-proclaimed ecchi Nazi and admittance of only watching of fanservice, you only see the fanservice and not anything of plot or story.
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 03:12   Link #43
nubby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Boston, MA
I got to watch this anime today and I have to say that I absolutely hate Nagi! He stinks but he thinks he's all that and his hair style is soooooo uncool. Takayanagi is wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy cooler than Nagi. (Even if he has a small...........) Too bad they only showed Taka kick Nagi's ass just a little bit. Even tho the the character design is not as cool as the manga, I'll still watch it and hope that Taka totally kicks Nagi's ass next episode. Hopefully they wont do something stupid like make Nagi pull shit out of his ass and beat Taka. Oh and Natsume sounds like a chipmunk.

Last edited by nubby; 2004-04-03 at 03:59.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 03:21   Link #44
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Jesus Christ...

Ok, I'm not getting totally involved in this "manga vs anime" or "manga has no story to begin with" argument. But with regard to this let me just say: just take it for what it is. Nowadays people demand a visible, coherent and teleological plot--like it's supposed to go somewhere with a purpose in mind. It doesn't have to be however, so live with it. If that's not worth your time, then don't watch it. It makes me wonder if you have an underlying motive to hate the whole story (and what is the whole story btw?)--like a distinct hatred for a certain character, etc. Geez, I could complain in the same way about other titles out there--like Ayashi no Ceres or Kenshin for example--but let's not get there.

Moreover I may be biased in this, but just like it was previously mentioned, the manga of TT came out before Ikkitousen's. This may not mean much at this point, but it has been brought to my attention long ago that even with regard to the images of the manga, Ikkitousen clearly imitates (read: rips off) some of Oh! Great's pages. I'm not comparing their stories--just the art--so I have nothing to say with regard to that.

Whether the past arc is better is up to you. I however see it as something which also foreshadows the current flow of the present arc to some extent--so it makes sense to me that Oh! Great is focusing more now on Aya and Nagi. It's still somewhat quite a leap from what seems to be the initial premise of the story. Whatever. I'll just see how this turns out.

And no, I haven't watched the first episode yet since I'm currently out of town. So to the others who have watched it--any idea how many episodes this is going to be? Any info about this?

Last edited by kujoe; 2004-04-04 at 03:27.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 04:47   Link #45
emessen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Ok, I'm not getting totally involved in this "manga vs anime" or "manga has no story to begin with" argument. But with regard to this let me just say: just take it for what it is. Nowadays people demand a visible, coherent and teleological plot--like it's supposed to go somewhere with a purpose in mind.
tell that to the people in this thread who are trying to sell the story as something deep
and profound... that has good character development and actual plot

Quote:
I already see the problem here, which couldn't be avoided. We are comparing the anime to manga, which is somewhat unfair considering the fact that only 1 episode has been shown. True the manga is definately better in the art aspects, but I don't let that deter me from watching the anime
this is INEVITABLE... it isnt unfair.. it's completely justified... why? because without
the MANGA there would be no ANIME... i hope you agree that the ANIME's
FOUNDATION lies within the MANGA, and if the MANGA's story isn't exactly GREAT
where can the anime go?

my first post in this thread was basically saying that I dont see how the show has any real
promise other than it being a highschool fighting anime with fanservice... that being said
i already emphasized what it was going to be...and since the ikkitousen anime came out
first and that didnt was seen as nothing more than a senseless fanservice fighting anime
by most people, even if it was a guilty pleasure for some, my prediction for tenten
is bleak...
__________________
Hook'em
emessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 05:14   Link #46
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South East Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by emessen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
Ok, I'm not getting totally involved in this "manga vs anime" or "manga has no story to begin with" argument. But with regard to this let me just say: just take it for what it is. Nowadays people demand a visible, coherent and teleological plot--like it's supposed to go somewhere with a purpose in mind.
tell that to the people in this thread who are trying to sell the story as something deep
and profound... that has good character development and actual plot
Huh...? Aren't you the one who used your view of the manga to condemn this anime series right off from the start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerssen
this is INEVITABLE... it isnt unfair.. it's completely justified... why? because without
the MANGA there would be no ANIME... i hope you agree that the ANIME's
FOUNDATION lies within the MANGA, and if the MANGA's story isn't exactly GREAT
where can the anime go?

my first post in this thread was basically saying that I dont see how the show has any real
promise other than it being a highschool fighting anime with fanservice... that being said
i already emphasized what it was going to be...and since the ikkitousen anime came out
first and that didnt was seen as nothing more than a senseless fanservice fighting anime
by most people, even if it was a guilty pleasure for some, my prediction for tenten
is bleak...
Ok... so now you are saying it is okay to use the manga to compare against the anime...

Whatever. Anyway, the people who are hyping (yes it is hyping) the series at the moment are those who enjoy the manga. What is wrong with them hoping that the anime may turn out to be as enjoyable as the manga for them? Are you in fact not letting your own personal biasness over the manga ruin the anime adaptation for you and trying to push it on to the others?
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 05:29   Link #47
emessen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
Huh...? Aren't you the one who used your view of the manga to condemn this anime series right off from the start?


Ok... so now you are saying it is okay to use the manga to compare against the anime...

Whatever. Anyway, the people who are hyping (yes it is hyping) the series at the moment are those who enjoy the manga. What is wrong with them hoping that the anime may turn out to be as enjoyable as the manga for them? Are you in fact not letting your own personal biasness over the manga ruin the anime adaptation for you and trying to push it on to the others?
yes my view of the anime is bleak because of my opinion of the manga...

whats your point?

i dont think you interpretted my comment correctly... kujoe says.. accept the
anime for what it is... because not all anime and manga stories have to have a
deep plot or whatever....

I AGREE WITH HIM...

but there are people on this thread who think that TenTen has a great intriguing
storyline aside from fighting and fanservice... I AM NOT ONE OF THEM

i did not contradict myself... you just misread my comment
__________________
Hook'em
emessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 08:13   Link #48
ACE2003
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tokyo,Japan; The land of Anime!!
Age: 31
Man, I honestly don't know what more I could say. Most people here are bashing the anime already, and its only the FIRST EPISODE!!!! I hate having to repeat myself. But this is unbelievable. Comparing the manga to the anime with only 1 episode under its belt is IMO, dumb. Let the anime establish itself and characters before making judgements. And for god sakes, to the people bashing it, quick nit-picking about it. The anime is perhaps trying to take a different approach. I, for one am interested to see where it goes. You're ruining it for the people whom haven't even read the manga. Seems most people here are busy trying to find negative things about Tenjo Tenge rather than just listing the positive. In any case, I am going to continue to watch and enjoy it.
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 08:20   Link #49
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
The animation for Tenjou Tenge is done entirely by the Koreans. This is from the credits. So it is done differently from the Japanese animation style.

If this show turns into an Ikkitousen, then yeah it might not be worth watching & can be thrown into the trash. But to condemn it this early whilst knowing how the manga has turned out?

For those comdemning the manga, I find it surprising you would quote fighting mangas that had them fighting & fighting over pointless repetitive issues just to be stronger and face strangely stronger enemies that no-one had ever heard of or appeared out of thin air, to be superior. And this is over the issue of plot?

Crimson, it might be understandable of you to comdemn it since as a self-proclaimed ecchi Nazi and admittance of only watching of fanservice, you only see the fanservice and not anything of plot or story.
Theres nothing to see but fanserice, thats the thing. I got into the manga because i heard it had fanservice in it, thats what people were saying, not because it was a kickass fighting manga with good plot.

I enjoyed the first few volumes but then the story started to go in circles, nothing ends everything just builds up and repeat itself.

I can name a ton of anime/manga that has fanservice and a good story, Ten Ten is just not one of them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Well that's your opinion, no need to keep pushing it in everyone's faces.
Well yes its my opinion, and if you don't like it then too bad. Ten Ten has gotten enough hype when its not even that great, i'm just finally speaking my mind on it so people don't run off thinking its a great manga because it really isn't.

Its not that i completely hate the manga, i do enjoy it for what it is. Which is pure fanservice, and good artwork.


Quote:
And HOW do you know that for sure? Care to prove that assumption?
Do you really think the story in the anime will be any better than the manga? Which anime that is based on a manga has a better story?

I bet you can't even tell me what the manga is about. Who is fighting who for what reason? Which group is fighting against which group? I bet its gotten so confusing and ridiculous you don't even remember.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 08:31   Link #50
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
Man, I honestly don't know what more I could say. Most people here are bashing the anime already, and its only the FIRST EPISODE!!!! I hate having to repeat myself. But this is unbelievable. Comparing the manga to the anime with only 1 episode under its belt is IMO, dumb. Let the anime establish itself and characters before making judgements. And for god sakes, to the people bashing it, quick nit-picking about it. The anime is perhaps trying to take a different approach. I, for one am interested to see where it goes. You're ruining it for the people whom haven't even read the manga. Seems most people here are busy trying to find negative things about Tenjo Tenge rather than just listing the positive. In any case, I am going to continue to watch and enjoy it.

No one is telling you to stop reading or watching it, we are just stating out opinion on it thats all. yes its only one episode but can the anime really take a better approach than the manga? I don't see that happening. I didn't even see enough fansevice in the first episode and i know tons of people were expecting that.

Maybe you should go do different forums and here people talk about the series. All they care about is seeing sex, panties, and all the girls breasts. They even bitch about the first episode not showing Aya's boobs, lol. You see, thats all they are expecting which is in the manga.

The anime won't make the manga anymore better, it already failed on the character designs which i loved in the manga, and i don't expect it to make the story any better.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 12:57   Link #51
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South East Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
No one is telling you to stop reading or watching it, we are just stating out opinion on it thats all. yes its only one episode but can the anime really take a better approach than the manga? I don't see that happening. I didn't even see enough fansevice in the first episode and i know tons of people were expecting that.

Maybe you should go do different forums and here people talk about the series. All they care about is seeing sex, panties, and all the girls breasts. They even bitch about the first episode not showing Aya's boobs, lol. You see, thats all they are expecting which is in the manga.

The anime won't make the manga anymore better, it already failed on the character designs which i loved in the manga, and i don't expect it to make the story any better.
Umm why are you comparing this forum's posters to those in other boards? All of us here do not necessarily go to those forums you mention. Have you seen most of the posters on this topic lusting for the fanservice? It seems to me more the whole argument in this board is one side finds the story in the manga good and harbours hope for the anime to be likewise. However the other side refuses to think that the other side can find a story but think they are hypocritical fanservice lovers?

It is well that you state your opinion on the manga/anime. Another side to the story to let others judge for themselves if they are going to watch the show. But isn't it too early (it's only one episode at the moment)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emessen
yes my view of the anime is bleak because of my opinion of the manga...

whats your point?
Point? Point being that while you are entitled to your opinion, it does not mean the other person must conform to your opinion. Your beef seems to be with the fact that other people can find the story presented in the manga enjoyable. If they enjoy it, let them enjoy it. In fact, if you hate the manga and the anime and the content in this thread, just ignore this thread alltogether (its like why I don't enter the PMK Fan Club thread). Not so hard neh?
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 13:12   Link #52
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwenn
Finally! Someone else who thinks Tenten isn't the greatest thing ever. Its just fanservice and fighting. That's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Theres nothing to see but fanserice, thats the thing.
Ikkitoussen is just fanservice and fighting, but I like Tenten about 1000X more than Ikkitoussen. I quit after the first volume of the Ikkitoussen manga, and I absolutely hated the anime... But I'd never do that with the Tenten manga, and I don't expect that I'd hate the Tenten anime either.

So why do I like Tenten so much better than Ikkitoussen? Because it's NOT just fanservice and fighting. Now please jam this thought of mine into your heads and stop imposing your opinions on others and stop generalizing Tenten fans with stereotypes.
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 14:06   Link #53
emessen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Ikkitoussen is just fanservice and fighting, but I like Tenten about 1000X more than Ikkitoussen. I quit after the first volume of the Ikkitoussen manga, and I absolutely hated the anime... But I'd never do that with the Tenten manga, and I don't expect that I'd hate the Tenten anime either.

So why do I like Tenten so much better than Ikkitoussen? Because it's NOT just fanservice and fighting. Now please jam this thought of mine into your heads and stop imposing your opinions on others and stop generalizing Tenten fans with stereotypes.
enlighten me as to what else there is to Ten Ten... please... you say theres more
but you don't say what.. so if you want US to jam into our heads your thought
give some reasons.. since you wont consider our opinions when we give our
reasons

Quote:
Point? Point being that while you are entitled to your opinion, it does not mean the other person must conform to your opinion. Your beef seems to be with the fact that other people can find the story presented in the manga enjoyable. If they enjoy it, let them enjoy it. In fact, if you hate the manga and the anime and the content in this thread, just ignore this thread alltogether (its like why I don't enter the PMK Fan Club thread). Not so hard neh?
I never said to conform to my opinion... i just stated it... i was asked for reasons
why i thought what i did... i gave them... now you're telling me to back off of the
thread and shut up because i won't conform with the "rest" of this thread's
posters who like the manga and anime becuase of it's story?

well back atcha... it's well within my right to come in here and state my opinion...
if you dont like it.. dont read it, dont reply to it... because i'll state my opinion
regardless...
__________________
Hook'em
emessen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 14:40   Link #54
jennwenn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: good 'ole US of A
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Ikkitoussen is just fanservice and fighting, but I like Tenten about 1000X more than Ikkitoussen. I quit after the first volume of the Ikkitoussen manga, and I absolutely hated the anime... But I'd never do that with the Tenten manga, and I don't expect that I'd hate the Tenten anime either.

So why do I like Tenten so much better than Ikkitoussen? Because it's NOT just fanservice and fighting. Now please jam this thought of mine into your heads and stop imposing your opinions on others and stop generalizing Tenten fans with stereotypes.
Okay, this is starting to edge on war (not you, but the thread in general), but I think its good to get some divergent opinions out there, as long as it doesn't get hostile. I like to read pro and con opinions of shows, but that's just me.

My opinion is that most readers/viewers who like series that feature fanservice and fighting will like Tenten. I've read the first few volumes of the manga, and for a manga in that genre, its better than many of the latest offerings in that genre.

I agree, Tenten is better than Ikkitousen. I just don't think its amazing or anything special. I do not think people who like Tenten are mindless drones with no class or taste, I have my guilty pleasures too. (Heck, I watched all of Weiss Kreuz, liked it, and fully acknowledge that its utter crap in the story department.) Tenten is meant to entertain by offering action, fanservice, and yeah, at least some sort of plot. If you like that kind of thing, then I fully recommend this show.

I think Tenten will be very popular for the fanservice and fighting, but its not a perfect series (judging from the manga) and I just wanted to get that across. I'm not trying to spoil anyone's fun, but I guess I did anyway.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 15:38   Link #55
ACE2003
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tokyo,Japan; The land of Anime!!
Age: 31
Before I post, I would like to send a shout-out to my Animeboards alumn jennwenn. I am under the screename ACE2001. Probably don't give a rats crap huh! ^_^


I just want to say that I respect everyone's opinions good or bad about the anime. Just that I don't want it to turn into a bitter thread deciding which is better, the anime or manga, which would ruin it for the people actually watching it right now. I think another problem is that SO many people had high expectations for the anime that everyone was too quick to jump the gun and had to compare it to the manga. Honestly, I hate to see what happens as more episodes appear!!! Total chaos may insue!!

I think that everyone should just relax for now and wait to see what happens in episode 2. I know for one I've added too much input already.
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 17:08   Link #56
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by emessen
enlighten me as to what else there is to Ten Ten... please... you say theres more
but you don't say what.. so if you want US to jam into our heads your thought
give some reasons.. since you wont consider our opinions when we give our
reasons
I think I've already said enough early in the thread. I don't want to repeat myself. But needless to say, I disagree with you that this manga lacks plot, and the plot great interests me. I know that this manga is by no means perfect (the slow advancement of plot for example), but my point is that I don't like it just because of its fanservice, because otherwise there are tons of anime with some excellent fanservice that I don't like.
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 19:02   Link #57
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Ikkitoussen is just fanservice and fighting, but I like Tenten about 1000X more than Ikkitoussen. I quit after the first volume of the Ikkitoussen manga, and I absolutely hated the anime... But I'd never do that with the Tenten manga, and I don't expect that I'd hate the Tenten anime either.

So why do I like Tenten so much better than Ikkitoussen? Because it's NOT just fanservice and fighting. Now please jam this thought of mine into your heads and stop imposing your opinions on others and stop generalizing Tenten fans with stereotypes.
Its not just fighting and fanservice? Then what else is it? Whats so great about the story? I believe i asked someone else this question and they didn't answer it probably because they don't have a answer, or they haven't made up some BS to say.

I bet you can't even tell me what everyone in the manga is actually fighting for.

Oi!, you can't tell me where to post or what to do. If you don't like my opinion then that just sucks for you.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 20:04   Link #58
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Its not just fighting and fanservice? Then what else is it? Whats so great about the story? I believe i asked someone else this question and they didn't answer it probably because they don't have a answer, or they haven't made up some BS to say.
Simple. It's interesting. That's what's great about it. If the story is boring, then its bad. Simple as that.

To be more specific I like the whole complexity of the story. The relationships between the characters, the conspiracies, the hidden pasts. Of course, there's also the excellent art of the manga.

Quote:
I bet you can't even tell me what everyone in the manga is actually fighting for.
I think it's pretty obvious what the executive committee fights for, since they've repeatedly stated it time and time again and you'd know if you actually read the manga (read chapter 8 if you don't). As for Souichiro and Bob, they fought because they wanted to be the strongest in the school (in the beginning), but after hearing the story of 2 years ago they are now interested in stopping what happened to Shin from happening again ("stop people with power"). And of course, they and the Juukenbu also want to topple Mitsuomi from power because he is running the school like a totalitarian dictator.

Quote:
Oi!, you can't tell me where to post or what to do. If you don't like my opinion then that just sucks for you.
I can tell you where to post or what to do however I want. If you don't like what I say then that just sucks for you.
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 02:37   Link #59
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Well yes its my opinion, and if you don't like it then too bad. Ten Ten has gotten enough hype when its not even that great, i'm just finally speaking my mind on it so people don't run off thinking its a great manga because it really isn't.
Yeah, yeah, your opinion, whatever.

Quote:
I bet you can't even tell me what the manga is about. Who is fighting who for what reason? Which group is fighting against which group? I bet its gotten so confusing and ridiculous you don't even remember.
Spoiler:


Anyway Crimson, if you're going to bet that someone doesn't know what they're talking about, make sure that person really doesn't know before mouthing off like that, hmm?
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 02:38   Link #60
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
After looking at those anime screenshots:


The art's not bad. But child Maya's the only one who looks a little remotely like the original in the manga, come to think of it.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.