AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-04, 14:12   Link #1
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
about that hate thread

well my hate thread was locked, and i was told that it was already done, so i check on the search button and i don't think i see any... if u know where it is plz repost that link!
Old 2004-04-04, 14:19   Link #2
uchiha fan
o chibi chan

here ^^
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=802
Old 2004-04-04, 14:24   Link #3
EbonySeraphim
Phat Poster/Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to EbonySeraphim
On a similar note before this thread is closed - I must ask why sometimes people(moderators - no offense) are very anal about things like that on this forum. Sometimes it's hard to find the right search string to see if a topic was posted already. Even if an old topic exists, they often go down branches and off topic and the original idea is lost so you can't get people back on without a new thread. It is really bad when some absolute newb jumps on and posts on 3 obvious things that people would have asked already, but other topics are worth looking at again without the old thread.

I was actually going to write a post about what I just said too, but was worried that it would be closed quickly because it was *off topic* so I refrained from doing so.

Maybe I should be PMed by a moderator with a response? Or a response here will do.

Edit: Adding on to my "greivances" the newer "character hate" thread that was started included a poll, which I think is a significant element to add.
Old 2004-04-04, 14:41   Link #4
uchiha fan
o chibi chan

In all due respect, I think the poll wasnt that a significant element, IMO it seems like more a limiter, there is no way you could include any characters and a poll usually just guides people to vote for whoever is on the poll. In fact, in that particular poll, I dont think there was even a vote for "other"
Old 2004-04-04, 14:42   Link #5
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha fan
hm.. after viewin that thread...i found that my thread is a bit diff!!!!!

my is a POLL!!!
Old 2004-04-04, 14:43   Link #6
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH

my is a POLL!!!
haha, yes. but an incomplete one (Hinata didn't even appear on the list! shame on you!! )
Old 2004-04-04, 14:43   Link #7
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

the other thread was a poll...so its different already.

i agree, some mods here are just thread close crazy, cuz the have the [power] to do so.

all that is really doing is making this forum stale...check the behavior of other naruto forum mods...they arent as power crazy as they are here.

its constructive and for the good of the forums...so dont hate me mods.
Old 2004-04-04, 14:46   Link #8
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH

my is a POLL!!!
No, there's not much of a difference. Like said before, polls are a limiter. Also, I found the thread without any trouble at all. I just typed in the word hate, and made it search in thread titles ONLY. That's how you easily you can find the threads EbonySeraphim and NaOH. Also I know threads branch out to different topics, but I don't think it's much of a problem when new people post in and go back to the original topic. I don't see anyone ever arguing when that happens.

I would've given you a chance if the thread was hard to find like but it wasn't a challenge at all. and you didn't have to make a new thread about not finding it either. You could have easily PM'ed me, and I would've helped you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy ninja
the other thread was a poll...so its different already.

i agree, some mods here are just thread close crazy, cuz the have the [power] to do so.

all that is really doing is making this forum stale...check the behavior of other naruto forum mods...they arent as power crazy as they are here.

its constructive and for the good of the forums...so dont hate me mods.
It's not being power crazy, it just keeps it organized. I've seen forums before that are all over the place. At AnimeSuki things are kept in order. I mean, would you rather see the same topic appear every other day while another 4 is already around? That isn't organized at all, that's just stupid.
Closed Thread