AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-28, 21:52   Link #421
HikariYume
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Kakashi...gets so much compliments on how great of a jounin he is and how he might just be the best of the all of them from Konoha...probably wrong because Gai seems to be able to kick anyone's ass by himself and when he goes into a battle with a cocky attitude, he actually proves how great he is...unlikes Kakashi xD...but so far...i haven't seen kakashi capable of taking anyone one-on-one and is still in need of the assistance of little 12-15 year olds...xD
As much as I disagree with your opinion i still respect it...Just don't say that at any Naruto conventions...that is; if you value your life in any way XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
Sasuke...one of the most loved and hated characters in the Naruto world. In my case, I hate him. I have a 30 minute long rant on why I hate him (my friends timed me once), but to summarize:

- He's an arrogant prick that thinks of everyone else as inferior or tools on his path to power

- he almost killed Naruto

- he thinks everything in life should be handed to him on a silver platter, simply because he's the last Uchiha

- unwilling to work for power, he steals it by copying with his Sharingan; this is further demonstrated by the fact that he stupidly ran off to Orochimaru simply because Orochimaru would 'give' him power, rather than gaining a much stronger power by working for it in Konoha

- he betrayed Konoha

- he can't appreciate how good he has it because he is so hung up on revenge

- he treats his fangirls (and everyone else) like crap, especially Sakura and Naruto

- he's rolling in self-pity and hatred due to his "tragic" past, when others have had it much worse but still go on with life

- he lives his life in hatred and promises of revenge simply because Itachi told him to

- he thinks his sole purpose in life is revenge

- he deludes himself into thinking killing Itachi is "justice" rather than hollow revenge

- Sasuke never bothered to look deeper into why itachi killed the clan when he had been such a loving brother before vowing to kill him

- everyone seems to find him attractive, but, to put it kindly....I don't. (May I add that his head looks like a ducks ass)

(And is it me, or has Sasuke gone Mary Sue on us?)

Sasuke. Honestly. He and Naruto start out so similar and become family for each other (or more?) but when he decides that 'Oh no, I like Naruto too much, I'm getting soft and loving, I'm starting to question my hatred for my brother even!' he sneaks out the door trying to convince himself that he's doing it for power and not because he's petrified of being happy again.

Too much love? Sasuke has a solution- Quick, hurt the feelings of those you love most, then run away, then go find some perv asshole with a BIG SNAKE who'll use your body, so in the end you've done your very best to kill what's left of your heart and emotive abilities!

Haha, I bet it hasn't worked. I bet he's a big melting pot of love.


He's a freekin moron. :/ "Oh no, I'm starting to LIKE living and I have FRIENDS, quick, run away with the weird looking dude who likes my body and is dangling power, hatred and emotional/physical scars for life in front of me like candy!"
AND he did exactly what Itachi wanted him to do. WTF SASUKE!
Itachi: "Be angry, Sasuke, be full of hate!"
Sasuke: "I HATE YOU BUT OKAY. GOODBYE FRIENDS."
You just KNOW he'll blame all his choices in life on his brother. Itachi might have murdered the clan, Sasuke, but he didn't FORCE you to go and do all that stupidity. He just encouraged it and you didn't have the brains to do the opposite of what he wanted...See how stupid he is? No common sense. None!
Spoiler:


It would take a miracle to get me to like Sasuke even a little...

another thing that bugs me is th fact that we've waited almost 400 chapters till the revenge thing would finally stop and what do we get as a result? Even MORE Sasuke…what the crap?!

so to sum it up...I detest Sauce-gay/sissy-kay/sasgay/duckass with every atom of my existence. He's a bastard that can die in a ditch for all i care. And after that, he can burn in hell.

Ok. I think i've made my point now^^
Oh, I forgot something....His look. What. The. F*ck. In the first part he just looked like a brat. And now, He comes back in Shippuden and it’s the Gayest comeback of the season—no, the gayest comeback in anime! I mean…The first time I saw him in shippuden I was like…“Woah! Guess who’s back? Gayest man of the year!” Why do I call it a gay comeback? Because, when Sasuke made his gay comeback, he had the habit of putting his hand on his waist. GAY! And have you seen his outfit? It practically screams ‘I’M GAY!’ What has Orochimaru done?! He took something that was already f*cked up and made it worse!
__________________
Believe it loozerz! XD

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-03-29 at 08:22.
HikariYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 19:12   Link #422
Last of the Uchihas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-03-29 at 21:17. Reason: spoiler / rude
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 21:49   Link #423
Kishimyu
4th of the 10
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 22
Hmmm, i find that all the characters are pretty cool in their own way, so i dont hate any of them
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 22:08   Link #424
wtfftw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Just wondering who everyone else hates. For me, I really hate Sasuke. I don't really know why, just the way he acts and all I guess.

So what character do you guys hate?
you fail(sad). Arguments are already stated by other members.

point being hating a fictional character means you need a rest from anime/manga.

@Last of the Uchihas even though you make good arguments why bother with giving answers to people who is ignorant? its like a futile attempt there always be people with weird assumptions
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:38   Link #425
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
Quote:
point being hating a fictional character means you need a rest from anime/manga.
I was under the impression that you hated naruto. Guess i was wrong.
There is nothing wrong with having human feelings towards fictional characters.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:43   Link #426
wtfftw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
I was under the impression that you hated naruto. Guess i was wrong.
There is nothing wrong with having human feelings towards fictional characters.
Yes, you were wrong. I dislike naruto. I might have expressed it that way but in no way is it hate. If it was hate id be finding every post of naruto and bashing him. Instead i gave him credit some times for doing some stuff. though i still think he a punk though.

It more like something happens naruto does soemthing dumb and im like damn that kid is a retard.

having a feeling for a character ok but hate. Dude hate is just too much man, same for love. I mean love thats like saying you wanna marry some drawn inkt on a piece of paper or some stuff. like wow i see sasuke on a piece of paper i need to have it love it O M G lol.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:51   Link #427
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
Ah I see. It is all about what different people define hate and love as. Maybe some people do not see hate as deep as you do.

I agree with you on the hate and love definition. But i like naruto and the dump things he does.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 16:26   Link #428
HikariYume
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
...wow...I just realized i typed A LOT...

Sakura is starting to bug me....
__________________
Believe it loozerz! XD
HikariYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 17:02   Link #429
SabakunoPara
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I don't hate any characters. Some I like more than others, sure, but hate? That's a little strong.
SabakunoPara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 15:32   Link #430
demon espio
akuma kurogani sendo
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: born in new zealnds living in UK :(
Send a message via MSN to demon espio
i completely hate choji with everything ive got he's big fat (ive no problem with tht ) but the way he sounds and acts like a big fat naruto. and i hate how is always god damn well eating and would pass stuff off just to eat. bad ninja
__________________
And I’ll believe in Your bread and wine,And get my bloody old sins washed white!
demon espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 16:28   Link #431
ShadowAssasin
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Those are all excellent answers, I wish I seen this post before, so that I could give some answers of my own, but perhaps its better that I didn't; as I would have probably been banned for my response lol.

Most of the points just sound stupid; it I think the real reason this person dislikes Sasuke is because hes become a far greater ninja than naruto and there is no way his/her favoritism can twist the facts anymore, since in part II, the gap between their power is just too obvious for that bullshit.
Spoiler for manga:
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 00:32   Link #432
filthydani
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
I really hate kabuto, the least coolest charcter and most broing
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 11:10   Link #433
vision55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthydani View Post
I really hate kabuto, the least coolest charcter and most broing
kabuto: He is the Japanese equivalent of Mr. Simthers, and Oro is Mr. Burns......
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 11:16   Link #434
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Pain
Sauske(way to emo for me)
Naruto
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 13:15   Link #435
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
I don't like shipuuden Sakura. I liked her in part 1 despite the fact that she was an obsessed bipolar borderline sociopath, a useless crybaby and a weakling.

I don't like her in part 2 because Kishimoto made her a Tsunade clone. Naruto trained with Jiraiya and Sasuke trained with Orochimaru, but Naruto is still Naruto and Sasuke is still Sasuke. Naruto's signature move is still kage bunshin and Sasuke's is still goukakyuu (imo).

In shipuuden, Sakura's personality and behaviour is almost identical to Tsunade. If the original Sakura had faced Sasuke like she recently did in shipuuden, at best she would be standing further away chanting her "Sasuke-kun" mantra. Now she's cocky enough to think she can beat him? Just because she's now got Tsunade's strength? That's a bad joke, and as a result her team captain got injured to save her from getting killed. And about her strength, Kishimoto should never have given her Tsunadestrength. Sakura was hyped up to have great genjutsu potential in part 1. If Kishimoto hadn't disregarded what he said in part 1 and made her a genjutsu fighter she would still have something to differentiate her from her mentor, just like Naruto and Sasuke do.

Also, Tsunadestrength is useless against nearly every single opponent in Naruto. If she was a genjutsu fighter she could potentially be on par with anyone that doesn't have a doujutsu. It's as if Kishimoto simply didn't want her to suddenly become as strong as the male characters.

I like that she's an expert healer and she's now usefull to the team, but her fighting ability and her personality change are a let down imo.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 17:39   Link #436
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthydani View Post
I really hate kabuto, the least coolest charcter and most broing
Not to mention that Kishimoto clearly has no idea what to do with him (that red eye thing in the Chuunin Exams, the whole hinting at him betraying Orochimaru but never actually going anywhere with it, and... that whole Kabuchimaru thing...), and he's just been sort of... there since the Sannin fight...
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 14:18   Link #437
HikariYume
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Those are all excellent answers, I wish I seen this post before, so that I could give some answers of my own, but perhaps its better that I didn't; as I would have probably been banned for my response lol.

Most of the points just sound stupid; it I think the real reason this person dislikes Sasuke is because hes become a far greater ninja than naruto and there is no way his/her favoritism can twist the facts anymore, since in part II, the gap between their power is just too obvious for that bullshit.
Spoiler for manga:
The reason i dont like Sasuke is because of his shitty attitude...not because he becomes a far greater ninja than Naruto. Favoratism? I dont like either of them... I mean really... if Sasuke became a greater ninja i could care less...hell, the only reason i still read is to see if Hinata will break out in rage if someone hurts Naruto or if Gaara comes back...
__________________
Believe it loozerz! XD
HikariYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 20:36   Link #438
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle WA, USA
I don't watch Naruto anymore, but I think the old thread I started pretty much implies the same thing.


http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35349
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:32   Link #439
ShadowAssasin
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
The reason i dont like Sasuke is because of his shitty attitude...not because he becomes a far greater ninja than Naruto.
Of course.

I find it interesting that the person with the most unlikeable qualities and characteristics on list in the “Least favorite character” thread recieved the least amount of votes. I've read ample posts about Sasuke's "shitty attitude", his “betrayal of the village”, etc. In fact, why don’t I just pick a few from above since they’re all nicely laid out…

1- He's an arrogant prick that thinks of everyone else as inferior or tools on his path to power
2- he treats his fangirls (and everyone else) like crap
3-he betrayed Konoha

5- he thinks his sole purpose in life is revenge
6- he can't appreciate how good he has it because he is so hung up on revenge
7-he almost killed Naruto

Orochimaru epitomizes 1 & 2; his holding facilities for his test subjects and the fact that all his associations with people are based on how far they can further his goals speak for themselves. Number 3 should be obvious, and for numbers 5 & 6, we can substitute the word “revenge” for “power” or “lust for power”(especially #6, as the Hokage position was practically guaranteed for him). Orochimaru also almost killed Naruto, it was Tsunade that stopped him.
Not only do just about all of your twelve points not even apply to Sasuke, but there are characters that exhibit most of these attributes even more apparent than you think Sasuke does(Orochimaru is just one).

Perhaps Sasuke's just recieving more attention and "power ups" in this arc (which is his) than your favorite character; as the above reasons really don't make much sense this way.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 23:15   Link #440
HikariYume
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Of course.

I find it interesting that the person with the most unlikeable qualities and characteristics on list in the “Least favorite character” thread recieved the least amount of votes. I've read ample posts about Sasuke's "shitty attitude", his “betrayal of the village”, etc. In fact, why don’t I just pick a few from above since they’re all nicely laid out…

1- He's an arrogant prick that thinks of everyone else as inferior or tools on his path to power
2- he treats his fangirls (and everyone else) like crap
3-he betrayed Konoha

5- he thinks his sole purpose in life is revenge
6- he can't appreciate how good he has it because he is so hung up on revenge
7-he almost killed Naruto

Orochimaru epitomizes 1 & 2; his holding facilities for his test subjects and the fact that all his associations with people are based on how far they can further his goals speak for themselves. Number 3 should be obvious, and for numbers 5 & 6, we can substitute the word “revenge” for “power” or “lust for power”(especially #6, as the Hokage position was practically guaranteed for him). Orochimaru also almost killed Naruto, it was Tsunade that stopped him.
Not only do just about all of your twelve points not even apply to Sasuke, but there are characters that exhibit most of these attributes even more apparent than you think Sasuke does(Orochimaru is just one).

Perhaps Sasuke's just recieving more attention and "power ups" in this arc (which is his) than your favorite character; as the above reasons really don't make much sense this way.
-_- *chants in head* I will not argue. I will not argue... ok...i'm gonna defend...

first i would like to say yes. I am pretty pissed that my favorite character (Gaara) isn't receiving much attention but i'm not furious. That is not the reason why i dont like Sasuke...

I'll admit. I used to like Sasuke...well no...I never liked Sasuke but i didnt hate him before. I just thought he was a brat. And he still is...dude i dont know what to tell you anymore...do you want a better reason? Do you want a reason that makes sense? I hope this reason makes more sense to you.

Spoiler for manga:


Does that make more sense?
__________________
Believe it loozerz! XD

Last edited by HikariYume; 2008-04-09 at 19:14.
HikariYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.