AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-13, 05:25   Link #23441
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha Episode 3, Scene IV:


Well that was fun
Wow. No complaints here. Then again, this chapter has completely taken away any trace of my ability to comment justly, due to common interests...

You got Caladbolg Zwei correct, even managed to bring the mental image of Archer out intact.

*makes characterization notes*

Looks like the Cleric-Knights weren't on-site when the collapse happened though. Cant' blame them; the TSAB were practically asking for their absence.
__________________

Last edited by Kha; 2008-04-13 at 05:47.
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 09:40   Link #23442
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Type-0 Sentoukijin

Rebuilt of Uomo



Spoiler for Uomo:
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-04-13 at 13:00.
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 09:42   Link #23443
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Kay, I'm finally back... somewhat.
Welcome back.

Quote:
Er... Nanoha-Keroko = Kyou-Ryou? @_@
And meanwhile the male lead goes off and picks the brunette..

Quote:
Infinity Library = I.L = Implosion Lens? :3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha Episode 3, Scene IV:


Well that was fun
Lots of it. And of course multiple OC involvement was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And continuing from the last chapter...

Belkarangers Task One, Hajimarimasu!

Spoiler for Part One:




Spoiler for After Chapter Note:
I was almost expecting an aerial dynamic entrance, with the Belkarangers and all but realized that wouldn't quite work from Aker's perspective. Nice introspective from the man's view of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Type-0 Sentoukijin

Rebuilt of Uomo



Spoiler for Uomo:
Keroko proves again why he's the master of canon integration with Uomo. His history's flawless as far as I can tell and much kudos for a tough job well done.

..though I got the reaction after reading the first two lines of his profile.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 10:42   Link #23444
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
However, the Spawn have Zerg qualities, Keroko-kun. They are controllable to a degree, but only if you have a living Omega Candidate. Employing the limited powers granted by Omega, a Candidate can control the Spawn. This is evident in Episode 2 of Alpha, when the enemy pretty much knocks on Erio/Caro/Lutecia's door. Omega's vessel at that time, not yet fully consumed by Omega, was able to control the Spawn.

So it is possible. :3
But why would Skane want them here? I can understand Kane and the Scrin, as their technollogy is an invaluable source, but the Spawn don't have this. What makes Skane atracted to the Spawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
*runs from Tesla*

Noooooo....Tesla-chan, I didn't call you cliche! I'll buy you a drink if you leave me aloooooooooooooone...
Tesla doesn't drink, try better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Heh.

I just realized something...Keroko-chan's definitely my type. :3 ()

*runs very fast*
Ah, so you like the shoot first types?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Don't they have to be custom-made anyway? Just having random ones floating around seems...
Well, its possible if done the same way Agito is done, but the question is how realistic will it get if everyone has a 'super-rare' Unision Device?

It's not impossible, but it warants extreme caution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Hey there guys, what's up?

Looks like I'm going back to the craziness that is the OC thread. Anyway, didn't want to come empty-handed, so here's a little something....

Spoiler for SearcherS 12:


No color on dialogue, but I think I did okay....

Anyway, I have to go now, do my homework, later.
Whoa, some way to return. That was loooong, but a great read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Random question: Is there anything on how long ago Alhazred (sp?) was around? Even a rough estimate would help, if one exists.
Nope, nothing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
A quick question about elemental affinity (or how do you call it?):

I know a mage can only have one elemental affinity, but what about a mage with two weaker elemental affinity?

example:
Mage1 has 100% fire affinity, Mage2 has 100% water affinity and Mage3 has 50% fire and 50% water affinitiy.

Because of the lower affinity Mage3 is unable to cast high level spells like buster class and with a lower affinity her spells are weaker than Mage1 or Mage2 if Mage3 cast the same spell as Mage1 or Mage2.

Is this acceptable?
You have to concider that having an Elemental Affinity is already extremely rare. That makes the ods of someone having two... quite impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... I don't know what possessed me to finally write this, but DAMN do I feel good doing so, even though it may not be my best work.

And now, without further ado...

"Super Hero Time!

Starts Now!"


Spoiler for Prologue:
This one had me grinning. That instructor was completely, utterly and devastatingly owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I wonder if I can use this for Rebuilt...
Spoiler for CHOU GINGA!!!:
...Ideas...?
I wouldn't mind seeing that for Subaru's Overdrive.

Just don't make her go Kamina. Subaru is Subaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
It is a very rare style though and one no really effective teachers exist for.
Zest could recognise the style after fighting Signum for only a short time. It's more accurate to describe it as a 'dieing stye.' While there are teachers for it, practice of the arts is simply dieing out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
STEEL TALONS


Spoiler for STEEL TALONS:
...

*RUNS AT EPIC FLYING SPEED*
Why not make this a Batallion during the war? Lot less canon-confliction that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Kay, I'm finally back... somewhat.

Okay, for some reason Notepad screws up the formatting and text once it crosses 500 kb of text.

So, mind linking me to the new stuffs over the past week?
Try using Firefox tabbed browsing, works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, it's all dependant on how 'well' she shows it. If she holds it in clearly... well, needless be said, it's not going anywhere. -_-
It's a bit more complicated then that. She doesn't want to do anything that seperates her from Hayate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Night jiis~ at his dust covered stack of bought PC games, but not touched at all simply because his PC can't take the juice...

>_<
Buy less games, more PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Er... Nanoha-Keroko = Kyou-Ryou? @_@
Somewhat. At least on Kyou's side. Nanoha isn't as meek as Ryou, but Keroko is fiercely protective of Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, there' classic tsundere, modern tsundere, tsundere-lite and various flavours nowadays for tsundere.

Well, I wouldn't say Keroko is a tsundere... but given the circumstances, she'd make a great one. :3
Circumstances? Do explain. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Only visual, and I poke at the fact that Null = closet Disney fan.
Ah yes, that was it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
And technically, conceptually, KH is Nanohaverse, witho4ut the lame blockades between worlds.
*covers ears* No it isn't, it never is, it never will be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's not strange to think TSAB ruling council might've invested in other science-projects as well, but the details behind how Scag came about is still up in the air, really. There's a 50-50 chance he was found, altered, created or whatever unnatural stuff.
Yes, Due's words were rather vague in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I see your point. Still, providing ranged proficiency is a form of enhancing weaknesses...

The idea behind Rico and Nova's joint fighting style stems from the magister/minister system from Negima; Rico tanks the enemy in melee while Nova pelts him with shooting-type spells; she's refined the classic fireball into an art form. Alone, their strengths and weaknesses complement each other, much like Signum and Agito's natures complement each other. Put them together, and Rico fights in melee or at a distance: Nova boosts his control over his spells and grants him her specialty with shooting spells; the enhanced control allows Rico to use the equivalent of about two dozen Accel Shooter spheres at once, or hundreds of unguided spheres Rico uses to turn aerial battlefields into floating minefields, among many other uses.
So why not make a pair of mages instead of a user/Unision Device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I'll address that in a moment.

Right, here's a bit more preliminary info on Rico and Nova:

The world of Arcadia was one of Belka's staunchest allies during the last great war; now it's nothing more than a wasteland after most of its' major cities experienced death by Arc-en-Ciel. The only people who stick around on this worthless hunk of rock are the people who can't manage interdimensional teleportation. The entire planet is a post-apocalyptic nightmare, and Rico Sachara grew up as an orphan right in the thick of it. What separates Rico from his fellows, however, is the fact that Rico's an extremely powerful mage, descended from a Belkan general named Hikaru Shidou (yes, little miss Rayearth). He's a natural B-rank at the age of 13, and he's practicing daily to get to the point where he can jump ship and go world-hopping. Since Arcadia was so closely-aligned with Belka during the great war, it's hardly uncommon to find Ancient Belka users, though few if any of them are very powerful, Rico aside.

Rico meets Nova while she's seeking after Hikaru, who used to be her meister in the last great war. With Hikaru dead, Nova is despondant and feels utterly alone in the multiverse until Rico offers to be her new meister. "If you have a need to be needed, then stick with me, I'll find a use for you!"

With Nova's help, Rico gets off-world and falls head-first into the outer rim, an area of dimension space outside the TSAB's influence; the seedy underbelly of the multiverse. Rico and Nova get involved in a series of adventures that bind them together as friends and partners of the Kamina/Simon type (right down to the similarities in personalities). Eventually, the two set up business as freelance mages in the outer rim. Just after StrikerS, they pick up the trail of a bounty placed on the head of one Ciel Clearwater by an unknown party, which leads them into contact with Zero and Ciel.

Speaking of Zero, I might not be able to get his final profile posted until Monday; I've got a lot of work to catch up on for school tomorrow, and I'm just about ready to hit the sack at the moment.
... He can 'just' go world-hopping? I daresay that world-hopping is not that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
This is non serious crack and is written to amuse myself. I need to laugh before I go back to the funeral parlor.

Spoiler:


Right, totally non-canon, and is just for cracklulz and Variable Formation and Neppu! Shippu! CYBUSTER.
Crack. Lulzcrack.

I'm laughing, so I'd say mission acomplished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha Episode 3, Scene IV:


Well that was fun
You know... this chapter made me realize just how evem more alike Keroko and Nanoha are at the moment. The only difference is that where Gravemind messes with Nanoha using words, Neltharion's essence messes with Keroko's raw emotions.

So alike. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Just one thing, was it really neccessary to use Riot Zamber on the wall? Since Trident Smasher was enough later on, Fate should have used Riot Blade instead.
Or simply normal Zamber, if you want impressive effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Keroko proves again why he's the master of canon integration with Uomo. His history's flawless as far as I can tell and much kudos for a tough job well done.

..though I got the reaction after reading the first two lines of his profile.
Good. You fell for the trap then. :3
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 11:57   Link #23445
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
So why not make a pair of mages instead of a user/Unision Device?
Because Unison devices are inherently awesome, and I want Rico to be a primarily unarmed fighter who doesn't use a Revolver Knuckle ripoff, which would make any weapon besides a unison device into dead weight. Also, making Nova a unison device creates a bit of a parallel that MKR fans might pick up on.

Nova and Hikaru, for those who haven't seen the MKR anime, are two halves of the same coin. Nova is literally the dark half of Hikaru's heart, who shows up in the second season, spawned from the guilt Hikaru felt at being forced to kill Esmeraude at the end of the first. The two are fairly evenly matched, but eventually Nova returns to Hikaru's heart at the end of the second season. It's this "returning to the heart" business that creates the parallel, the difference being that she doesn't just cease to exist when she unites with Hikaru or Rico.

In this timeline, Hikaru was a soldier in the Belkan war machine centered around Arcadia. Early in her career, she narrowly missed being fried by a blast from an Arc en Ciel, and escaped the experience with a body so saturated with magical energy that her cellular structure decayed much slower than normal, extending her lifespan by about 30 years. Eventually Hikaru rose through the ranks, and near the end of the war she became a general and was assigned a unison device, Nova.

Arcadia fell to Mid forces while Hikaru's division was engaged with the fleet over [insert name of random planet here]. When Hikaru learned that her homeworld had burned while she was away from home, she resigned her post, returned home, and began using her powers to try to help with reconstruction... which is hard to do when you've got hundreds of cities the size of New York in ruins and very little equipment to rebuild with. Nova was retained by the Belkan military as their property, and didn't catch up with Hikaru until about 3 weeks after her death, a long ways down the line.

Fast forward 60 years or so, to right around 0052. Hikaru, now in the waning years of her life, adopts a child abandoned by uncaring parents and raises him as her own. The boy turns out to have a fire affinity, so to keep him from accidentally lighting stuff on fire, Hikaru begins to teach him to control his powers around the time he turns 6. When Rico is 13 years old, Hikaru finally passes away, leaving Rico to fend for himself. A few weeks later, Nova turns up and decides (with some prodding from Rico) that since her original meister isn't around any more, she's going to lend her assistance to Hikaru's legacy. Nova's teleportation magic is what allows Rico to go world-hopping (which should be relatively simple, considering that Fate did it unaided in season 1), and you know the rest of the story from there.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 12:29   Link #23446
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Because Unison devices are inherently awesome, and I want Rico to be a primarily unarmed fighter who doesn't use a Revolver Knuckle ripoff, which would make any weapon besides a unison device into dead weight. Also, making Nova a unison device creates a bit of a parallel that MKR fans might pick up on.
'because they are awesome' is what almost made me create one myself. Fortunately I restrained myself. That, and I can use Rein anyway. And there are various alternatives to Revolver Knuckle (like my Revolver Blade, or a device that boosts physical abillities while in the form of a necklace, or simply no device at all) I'm not familiar with MKR, so I can't comment on that one.

Since your UD is from Ancient Belka, it is more likely that she'll make it through, but we need to work on the details a bit. The below timeline for example has me confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Nova and Hikaru, for those who haven't seen the MKR anime, are two halves of the same coin. Nova is literally the dark half of Hikaru's heart, who shows up in the second season, spawned from the guilt Hikaru felt at being forced to kill Esmeraude at the end of the first. The two are fairly evenly matched, but eventually Nova returns to Hikaru's heart at the end of the second season. It's this "returning to the heart" business that creates the parallel, the difference being that she doesn't just cease to exist when she unites with Hikaru or Rico.

In this timeline, Hikaru was a soldier in the Belkan war machine centered around Arcadia. Early in her career, she narrowly missed being fried by a blast from an Arc en Ciel, and escaped the experience with a body so saturated with magical energy that her cellular structure decayed much slower than normal, extending her lifespan by about 30 years. Eventually Hikaru rose through the ranks, and near the end of the war she became a general and was assigned a unison device, Nova.

Arcadia fell to Mid forces while Hikaru's division was engaged with the fleet over [insert name of random planet here]. When Hikaru learned that her homeworld had burned while she was away from home, she resigned her post, returned home, and began using her powers to try to help with reconstruction... which is hard to do when you've got hundreds of cities the size of New York in ruins and very little equipment to rebuild with. Nova was retained by the Belkan military as their property, and didn't catch up with Hikaru until about 3 weeks after her death, a long ways down the line.

Fast forward 60 years or so, to right around 0052. Hikaru, now in the waning years of her life, adopts a child abandoned by uncaring parents and raises him as her own. The boy turns out to have a fire affinity, so to keep him from accidentally lighting stuff on fire, Hikaru begins to teach him to control his powers around the time he turns 6. When Rico is 13 years old, Hikaru finally passes away, leaving Rico to fend for himself. A few weeks later, Nova turns up and decides (with some prodding from Rico) that since her original meister isn't around any more, she's going to lend her assistance to Hikaru's legacy. Nova's teleportation magic is what allows Rico to go world-hopping (which should be relatively simple, considering that Fate did it unaided in season 1), and you know the rest of the story from there.
You say Hikaru fought in the Belkan war, and then all of a sudden mention MC 52, you do realize that by the time of MC 52, the Belkan war is a good 127 years ago, right? That would make Hikaru around 150 years old. Now, I'm already iffy about the age-prolonging of the Arc blast, but 150 years is a bit too much.

Also, on the subject of teleportation magic, Fate had the nifty advantage of being a AAA mage and actually having the coördinates. Why do you think the TSAB troops, and even Teana and Hayate, used ship-born teleporters if it was easy just to pop in and out wherever you want?
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 12:41   Link #23447
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Fortunately I restrained myself.
I'm not well-known for my self restraint, so I have an excuse.
Quote:
You say Hikaru fought in the Belkan war, and then all of a sudden mention MC 52, you do realize that by the time of MC 52, the Belkan war is a good 127 years ago, right?
...well shit, I guess that means I need to insert a few generations between Hikaru and Rico then, don't I? In that case the age-prolonging thing (which I thought was realistic enough, this is magic we're talking about...) becomes superfluous.

Quote:
Also, on the subject of teleportation magic, Fate had the nifty advantage of being a AAA mage and actually having the coördinates. Why do you think the TSAB troops, and even Teana and Hayate, used ship-born teleporters if it was easy just to pop in and out wherever you want?
Good point, but as a Belkan weapon who's already done a bit of traveling in her history, Nova should have a few sets of coordinates stashed away in her memory anyways. I just need to adjust Rico's motivations for his training a bit.

*EDIT*
Nice work on Uomo, by the way.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 13:07   Link #23448
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I'm not well-known for my self restraint, so I have an excuse.
Don't worry, we'll hammer you back when you go to far. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
...well shit, I guess that means I need to insert a few generations between Hikaru and Rico then, don't I? In that case the age-prolonging thing (which I thought was realistic enough, this is magic we're talking about...) becomes superfluous.
One other should do. If we keep the age-prolonging, and assume Hikaru was around 30 when the war was over, then take the average lifespan of a human (lets take 70) then add the 30 years we're already 70 years down the road. That leaves us with 53 years, more then enough for Hikaru's child to find Rico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Good point, but as a Belkan weapon who's already done a bit of traveling in her history, Nova should have a few sets of coordinates stashed away in her memory anyways. I just need to adjust Rico's motivations for his training a bit.
True, problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*EDIT*
Nice work on Uomo, by the way.
Thank you. Speaking of which, I just added a few illusion type spells. I figured someone with infiltration abillities needs illusion type spells.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 13:16   Link #23449
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sky of stone, floor of flame.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Ooookkaaayyyyy......

I missed a lot of good stuff apparently ^^;

Good to see this thread didn't go and die though, seeing the pace it had been having ^^

And I'm finally back from my forced break! (stupid exams..*grumblecursegrumble*)

Curse exams -_-
Welcome back.

We've really picked back up recently, it's more like the...well, maybe not the good old days, but it's not at all bad.

Well, I got exams in about three weeks or so, too, so I imagine I'll share your pain before long. At least I have a throwaway one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I'm not sure where exactly I heard this (probably Wikipedia), but Hayate's supposedly classified as a Mage Knight. Given that she's a user of the Ancient Belka system yet seems to specialize in massively-powerful ranged attacks, would it be feasible to make a character who is equally balanced in both melee and at range?
You sure can. Don't expect him/her to outdo someone dedicated to one or the other, but a hybrid is feasible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, I had been pretty burnt as of late as well. -_-

How old was this again...?
As of that post...maybe a month?

Nice to have ya back, though.
Quote:
I think that about sums the general reaction up...
Quote:
Well, there' classic tsundere, modern tsundere, tsundere-lite and various flavours nowadays for tsundere.

Well, I wouldn't say Keroko is a tsundere... but given the circumstances, she'd make a great one. :3
It's not just a character archetype anymore...now it's got subtypes and everything. *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Hmm... I'm going to have to re-watch the Nanoha series before arguing any further... Right now my head is still full of exam stuff and can't proerly recall anime/manga related stuff -_-;
PURGE THE EVIL!!!!!!!!

:3

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
*waves*
Domo, I'm another of the haxxbusters in here. Just on an extended hiatus. I'll get to reading maybe next week when I have a break from uni.
Another absentee returns...now it's really starting to feel like old times. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
This is non serious crack and is written to amuse myself. I need to laugh before I go back to the funeral parlor.

Spoiler:


Right, totally non-canon, and is just for cracklulz and Variable Formation and Neppu! Shippu! CYBUSTER.
Non-serious perhaps, but I couldn't help a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
[RP mode on]

I tried to conduct an intervention at the IRC, and got kicked for it. Such is the EVIL that is the IRC.

LIES! BLASPHEMIES! DESECRATIONS IN THE NAME OF A PUNY DAEMON!

I /spit at you Cultists! Never again shall we speak in kindness. YOU SHALL BE PURGED!!!

[/RP mode off]



Thanks for giving me something to post about.



But I still wish there was something worth replying to here rather than making more Khrack. After all, SOCOM is coming soon, and there's Genderbent of Chrono AKA Chronko when I bothered about him/her, but this isn't called progress. It's a digression.

I curse the thread for being slow on weekends.

Ah well back to assignments with me. ... ... ...
Kha, your "intervention" was line-spamming. :3

Especially since we had *massive static burst through which the words "Hayate" and "Signum" can be heard* going on at the time...

I must ask you, though...why do you insist in genderbending everyone?!?!?!?!?

*head asplodes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*Catches Kha and Administers another beating*


Your cause was noble, but your methods barbaric spam can never be tolerated!
Ooh, man...the riot police and everything. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha Episode 3, Scene IV:


Well that was fun
Aaaaah yes...even though I pretty much knew what was coming, I still liked it. You earn one thumbs-up. *thumbs-up...with a little spiral*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Just one thing, was it really neccessary to use Riot Zamber on the wall? Since Trident Smasher was enough later on, Fate should have used Riot Blade instead.
Oh but Riot Zamber looks more impressive. Rule Of Cool, anyone? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Type-0 Sentoukijin

Rebuilt of Uomo



Spoiler for Uomo:
IT'S A TRAP!

But "he" is a well-written trap, I'll give you that. We don't have many bluff/stealth mages around here, do we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Tesla doesn't drink, try better.
Damn.

*LE-kun drops land mines behind himself instead*

I still think I can get you drunk Tesla-chaaaaaaaan...
Quote:
Ah, so you like the shoot first types?
Hell yes.
Quote:
Nope, nothing at all.
Damn.
Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing that for Subaru's Overdrive.

Just don't make her go Kamina. Subaru is Subaru.
Subaru: ATASHI WA DARE DA TO OMOTTE YARU!?

*runs fast*
Quote:
It's a bit more complicated then that. She doesn't want to do anything that seperates her from Hayate.
Among all the Wolkies, would Tesla be one of the most attached to Hayate?
Quote:
... He can 'just' go world-hopping? I daresay that world-hopping is not that simple.
Is there anything on how straining it is to world-hop, perchance?
Quote:
Good. You fell for the trap then. :3
[Dubya]You just fell fell for the trap![/Dubya]

I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
I'm not well-known for my self restraint, so I have an excuse.
Now see, that's the kind of attitude that makes the Haxxbust Squad take a closer look at you. Gotta hold back some.
__________________
In my hands, a sun, that my path may be lit.
At my back, the sky, so I may be free to soar.
In my eyes, hell, for it is my cradle and grave.
LimitedEternal is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 13:30   Link #23450
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
ReBuild of Katrina? Nah..


~~~~~~




Spoiler for Katrina:



Backstory explaining Katrina's link to Jail, as well as Quint and the Alphinos.

Spoiler:



---

A placeholder for the revised version of the original profile. I got tired of referring to three separate posts for one profile and decided to make changes to the old one while I was at it.

A list of the changes.
  • - comestic changes to history
  • - reorganization of each section.
  • - rank fixed at S+
  • - Edited spells and added in some new ones.
  • - junking of conflicting spells such as AMF
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 14:11   Link #23451
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Just one thing, was it really neccessary to use Riot Zamber on the wall? Since Trident Smasher was enough later on, Fate should have used Riot Blade instead.
...aren't Riot Blade and Riot Zamber the same thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Wow. No complaints here. Then again, this chapter has completely taken away any trace of my ability to comment justly, due to common interests...

You got Caladbolg Zwei correct, even managed to bring the mental image of Archer out intact.

*makes characterization notes*

Looks like the Cleric-Knights weren't on-site when the collapse happened though. Cant' blame them; the TSAB were practically asking for their absence.
Okay, I wasn't sure if I got Kha correct in that scene because I've never seen more than paragraphs written about him. Thanks though ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Type-0 Sentoukijin

Rebuilt of Uomo



Spoiler for Uomo:
Awesome trap is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Lots of it. And of course multiple OC involvement was great.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
But why would Skane want them here? I can understand Kane and the Scrin, as their technollogy is an invaluable source, but the Spawn don't have this. What makes Skane atracted to the Spawn?
Oh, I didn't say he wanted them there. Unless he needs legions of super-powerful cannon fodder, anyway.

Of course, when enough Spawn congregate on a planet, they'd start turning the resident Cerberate (which is the control center of Spawn in this dimension) into a Proto-Gravemind form, and then *poof* there goes your control over them (the biomass on World 52 was a proto-Cerberate). Unless you can repeatedly kill the Ceberates before they begin to evolve, anyway, then you can have indefinite control over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You know... this chapter made me realize just how evem more alike Keroko and Nanoha are at the moment. The only difference is that where Gravemind messes with Nanoha using words, Neltharion's essence messes with Keroko's raw emotions.

So alike. >_<
Indeed >.< Fortunately, Keroko's had time to deal with it, and Nanoha's experience got dumped on her all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Aaaaah yes...even though I pretty much knew what was coming, I still liked it. You earn one thumbs-up. *thumbs-up...with a little spiral*
lolz, thank you. Credit must go to Shou for the creepy elements though ^^;.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
ReBuild of Katrina? Nah..


~~~~~~




Spoiler for Katrina:



---

A placeholder for the revised version of the original profile. I got tired of referring to three separate posts for one profile and decided to make changes to the old one while I was at it.

A list of the changes.
  • - comestic changes to history
  • - reorganization of each section.
  • - rank fixed at S+
  • - Edited spells and added in some new ones.
  • - junking of conflicting spells such as AMF
Well other than my aversion to people named "Katrina", I otherwise think this is quite well thought out and I like her ^^;
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 14:28   Link #23452
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
You sure can. Don't expect him/her to outdo someone dedicated to one or the other, but a hybrid is feasible.
That's what's great about being a hybrid mage; you don't have to outdo someone else's strength, just target their weakness. Tear snipers apart in melee, and blast tanks from a distance. That's how Rico goes from AA+ to S+ with his unison; he knows enough about fighting to target his enemy's weaknesses, making him as great a threat as someone with a good deal more power than he has.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 14:36   Link #23453
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
That's what's great about being a hybrid mage; you don't have to outdo someone else's strength, just target their weakness. Tear snipers apart in melee, and blast tanks from a distance. That's how Rico goes from AA+ to S+ with his unison; he knows enough about fighting to target his enemy's weaknesses, making him as great a threat as someone with a good deal more power than he has.
I'm going to shoot that one down before it even goes of the ground. From AA+ to S+ in a Unision is not going to pass. Ever.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:13   Link #23454
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Coming to a theatre near you...

Spoiler for Our Hero:
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:14   Link #23455
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Type-0 Sentoukijin

Rebuilt of Uomo



Spoiler for Uomo:
Wait... That's a man?!!!
__________________
Evil Rick is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:18   Link #23456
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
But why would Skane want them here? I can understand Kane and the Scrin, as their technollogy is an invaluable source, but the Spawn don't have this. What makes Skane atracted to the Spawn?
Seriously trying to control these sorts of bio-weapons ALWAYS ends badly...

Quote:
Ah, so you like the shoot first types?
Well I prefer a "one fair warning then shot them full of so many holes they look like swiss cheese" type myself.

Quote:
Well, its possible if done the same way Agito is done, but the question is how realistic will it get if everyone has a 'super-rare' Unision Device?

It's not impossible, but it warants extreme caution.
*TK glances around as if he’s being watched… then goes back to typing.*

Quote:
You have to concider that having an Elemental Affinity is already extremely rare. That makes the ods of someone having two... quite impossible.
Pretty much I also don't get how you can think that somehow toning them down somewhat somehow makes violating the pretty air-tight "one per customer rule" okay.


Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing that for Subaru's Overdrive.

Just don't make her go Kamina. Subaru is Subaru.
And all the good and bad that entails...
Quote:

Zest could recognise the style after fighting Signum for only a short time. It's more accurate to describe it as a 'dieing stye.' While there are teachers for it, practice of the arts is simply dieing out.
That doesn’t really prove anything IMO it’s likely a rather famous style just because of its rarity and let’s face it the Knights are probably nearly as famous as the aces so it’s possible he knows of it because of Signum to start with, and who could teach it? Hayate? Vita seems to have largely switched over too and is teaching something more like Neo-Belkan (judging by her interactions with Subaru and Signum comments), and Signum seems only marginally interested in teaching at best. Plus there also the fact that just knowing something doesn’t even necessarily make you qualified to teach it.

Quote:
Why not make this a Batallion during the war? Lot less canon-confliction that way.
Was thinking the same thing my Eyebrows went up when I saw them mentioned as fighting Jail... my reaction to that is pretty much. "Hahah... no."

Quote:
Try using Firefox tabbed browsing, works fine for me.
I think the issue is probably more one of not having acesses to the net for long periods if he's using word pad he likely copy and pastes all the huge posts so he can read them offline later.

Quote:
It's a bit more complicated then that. She doesn't want to do anything that seperates her from Hayate.
Which works fine for me... so I was planning to have her working in Special Investigations post Strikers, since that was Hayate old job and she seems to have gone back and it works well with what I have planned. Is that cool?


Quote:
Somewhat. At least on Kyou's side. Nanoha isn't as meek as Ryou, but Keroko is fiercely protective of Nanoha.
Calling Nanoha meek seems kinda... wrong. I don't tend to associate meek with savage magical beatings.

Quote:
Yes, Due's words were rather vague in that department.
Something I have plans to exploit... and also delve a bit into some of the workings of the TSAB military industrial complex.

Quote:
... He can 'just' go world-hopping? I daresay that world-hopping is not that simple.
I'd perfer it not be myself I know I have my OC using a network of magitech teleports to go from administered world to administered world, civilians use them too. Though they only really go planet to planet since they're hugely expensive airplanes and such are used to move around the planets themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Welcome back.

We've really picked back up recently, it's more like the...well, maybe not the good old days, but it's not at all bad.
This is about the level I like though with the summer break from classes approaching for a fair number of us I think a small upswing might be in the wind as well.

Quote:
Well, I got exams in about three weeks or so, too, so I imagine I'll share your pain before long. At least I have a throwaway one.
I got luckly my classes this semester proved very much "Duh" kind of things with minimal workloads I've had allot of free time.

Quote:
You sure can. Don't expect him/her to outdo someone dedicated to one or the other, but a hybrid is feasible.
Indeed just look at Fate, though you'd get ALLOT of flak for making someone quite that good.

Quote:
It's not just a character archetype anymore...now it's got subtypes and everything. *sigh*
Really it had that from nearly the beginning, but yeah it's now more of a "class" then a specific type of character.

Quote:
Another absentee returns...now it's really starting to feel like old times. :3
They need to post moar before we can declare that.

Quote:
Kha, your "intervention" was line-spamming. :3

Especially since we had *massive static burst through which the words "Hayate" and "Signum" can be heard* going on at the time...
Yesss it was annoying it needed to be stopped yesss. Even if I actually somewhat supported his cause, hey I was leading an army of Riot Police trying to storm the stage after all...

Quote:
I must ask you, though...why do you insist in genderbending everyone?!?!?!?!?

*head asplodes*
Why must Kha do half of what he dose?

Quote:
Ooh, man...the riot police and everything. That's gonna hurt in the morning.
Pff just the next morning? That would be one pissant beating, na this is gonna hurt for the next month.

Quote:
Damn.

*LE-kun drops land mines behind himself instead*

I still think I can get you drunk Tesla-chaaaaaaaan...
TK deploys Disposal and Detection Section Sappers to sweep the mines so Tesla can keep chasing LE.

Quote:
Now see, that's the kind of attitude that makes the Haxxbust Squad take a closer look at you. Gotta hold back some.
Acutally it's the kind of attitude that makes us break out pitchforks and torches...
__________________



Tk3997 is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:22   Link #23457
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Acutally it's the kind of attitude that makes us break out pitchforks and torches...

First thing to come in mind is this.
Sheba is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:37   Link #23458
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
I'm going to shoot that one down before it even goes of the ground. From AA+ to S+ in a Unision is not going to pass. Ever.
Not even treating the ranking system as a threat ranking instead of a power ranking?

...Fine, AAA+ then.

*Goes and sulks in a corner*
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 15:57   Link #23459
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
IT'S A TRAP!

But "he" is a well-written trap, I'll give you that. We don't have many bluff/stealth mages around here, do we?
Surprisingly little. And he's an antagonist too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Damn.

*LE-kun drops land mines behind himself instead*

I still think I can get you drunk Tesla-chaaaaaaaan...
You're dropping land mines to shake of a mage that can fly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Hell yes.
*note to self, get badass hair-down scenario for Keroko done*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Subaru: ATASHI WA DARE DA TO OMOTTE YARU!?

*runs fast*
Yeah... does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Among all the Wolkies, would Tesla be one of the most attached to Hayate?
That title belongs to Vita. No, Tesla is as atached as the rest of the Wolkies, but she's not going to say bye to Hayate and jump on board a ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Is there anything on how straining it is to world-hop, perchance?
Not how straining, but its not done one-two-three either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
ReBuild of Katrina? Nah..


~~~~~~




Spoiler for Katrina:


Spoiler for Abilities:


Spoiler for Skills:


Spoiler for Style:


Spoiler for spell list:


[/SPOILER]


Backstory explaining Katrina's link to Jail, as well as Quint and the Alphinos.

Spoiler:



---

A placeholder for the revised version of the original profile. I got tired of referring to three separate posts for one profile and decided to make changes to the old one while I was at it.

A list of the changes.
  • - comestic changes to history
  • - reorganization of each section.
  • - rank fixed at S+
  • - Edited spells and added in some new ones.
  • - junking of conflicting spells such as AMF
It's been a while since I've seen such a great wall of bluecheesium for a profile.

Even though I've read most of it already, it was still a good thing to re-read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Oh, I didn't say he wanted them there. Unless he needs legions of super-powerful cannon fodder, anyway.

Of course, when enough Spawn congregate on a planet, they'd start turning the resident Cerberate (which is the control center of Spawn in this dimension) into a Proto-Gravemind form, and then *poof* there goes your control over them (the biomass on World 52 was a proto-Cerberate). Unless you can repeatedly kill the Ceberates before they begin to evolve, anyway, then you can have indefinite control over them.
Yup, definetely see zero reason for Skane to go after the Spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Indeed >.< Fortunately, Keroko's had time to deal with it, and Nanoha's experience got dumped on her all at once.
Correction, Keroko had time to get used to it. And even then had Yuuno not come along she would eventually have lost her struggle and killed herself and anyone in the vicinity.

I've done an alternate scenario in my mind once where Nanoha never met Keroko until RF6's return trip to earth, Keroko was at the point of complete collapsing. Very tragic story, that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Well other than my aversion to people named "Katrina", I otherwise think this is quite well thought out and I like her ^^;
Bad memories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Wait... That's a man?!!!
Ahh, yet another whom we can introduce to the lovely world of traps. >3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Seriously trying to control these sorts of bio-weapons ALWAYS ends badly...
Seconded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well I prefer a "one fair warning then shot them full of so many holes they look like swiss cheese" type myself.
Fun thing about magic, you don't need to give warning shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*TK glances around as if he’s being watched… then goes back to typing.*
.... I think that means what I think that means.

Just a question, does this happen to involve a certain red haired girl with a hammer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Pretty much I also don't get how you can think that somehow toning them down somewhat somehow makes violating the pretty air-tight "one per customer rule" okay.
If it were an issue of power, it could be concidered. But this is an issue of biology which is a whole different case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
That doesn’t really prove anything IMO it’s likely a rather famous style just because of its rarity and let’s face it the Knights are probably nearly as famous as the aces so it’s possible he knows of it because of Signum to start with, and who could teach it? Hayate? Vita seems to have largely switched over too and is teaching something more like Neo-Belkan (judging by her interactions with Subaru and Signum comments), and Signum seems only marginally interested in teaching at best. Plus there also the fact that just knowing something doesn’t even necessarily make you qualified to teach it.
Considering Zest recognised neither Vita nor Signum, the first reasoning goes out the window. The fact that there still are practicioners of Ancient Belka -minus the Wolkies- shows that the style is not dead yet. Dieing, yes. Being pushed away by the younger generation, yes. But not dead yet. There could, no, should still be trainers around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I think the issue is probably more one of not having acesses to the net for long periods if he's using word pad he likely copy and pastes all the huge posts so he can read them offline later.
Oh, hadn't thought about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Which works fine for me... so I was planning to have her working in Special Investigations post Strikers, since that was Hayate old job and she seems to have gone back and it works well with what I have planned. Is that cool?
It fits perfectly with what I have planned. Green lights on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Calling Nanoha meek seems kinda... wrong. I don't tend to associate meek with savage magical beatings.
Hence why I said it only somewhat computes on Kyou's part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Indeed just look at Fate, though you'd get ALLOT of flak for making someone quite that good.
It should be noted that Fate was absolutely pwned by ranged specialist Nanoha. So much for 'versetality is invincible'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
TK deploys Disposal and Detection Section Sappers to sweep the mines so Tesla can keep chasing LE.
Don't bother, she'll just fly over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Not even treating the ranking system as a threat ranking instead of a power ranking?

...Fine, AAA+ then.

*Goes and sulks in a corner*
I prefer to keep the system as a power ranking, concidering its used as such 99% of the time.
__________________
Keroko is offline  
Old 2008-04-13, 17:43   Link #23460
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Surprisingly little. And he's an antagonist too.
Well I acutally have four of them and a magical hacker in my fic… they don't get much spotlight until the third chapter though, working name: SNAFU.


Quote:
You're dropping land mines to shake of a mage that can fly?
Maybe they’re anti-gravity/rocket propelled mines that like shot out of the ground and attack when mages fly by!

Quote:
That title belongs to Vita. No, Tesla is as atached as the rest of the Wolkies, but she's not going to say bye to Hayate and jump on board a ship.
Yup though she dosen't seem as clingy as she used to be since she seemed to work and hang around Nanoha more then Hayate by Strikers.

Quote:
Yup, definetely see zero reason for Skane to go after the Spawn.
My solution to these sorts of things has always been to take a page from another play book: EXTERMINATE. Don't try and control them, don't try and trick them, sure as hell don't try and reason with them just kill it, with fire preferably.

Quote:
Fun thing about magic, you don't need to give warning shots.
Just opening fire is still generally frowned upon by law enforcement agency's even with technically non-lethal weapons. Use of force is a complex issue, but most departments have a "Continuum of force" starting with verbal warnings and going to lethal force and normally you're supposed to exhausts each option before escalating further.

A verbal warning is basiclly always the first response though, and acutally you basiclly have to give at least one warning as if you don't tell them what to do and just attack they can argue they weren't resiting since they hadn't been given an order to desist and that it was assualt. The exception is if they attack you in which case hostile intent and will to resist is assumed and you can fight back, even then though many officers even if the act is aggressive will still give some chance to submit. (See any number of videos with cops yelling "drop the gun" basiclly once he pulled that they could probably shot him if he even vaugely pointed it at them and be right, but they'll tend to hold fire unless it really looks like he's going to use it.)

A good example is a video I saw (but can't find on the web) where two guys from a truck fight with an officer first they talk trash after the officer tells them to lay down on the ground, then the attack and scuffle but the officer breaks away and draws a baton and orders them to get on the ground again. They back off but keep talking trash and then one of them gets a shovel from the truck and starts to advance toward him and only then dose he acutally draw his gun on them. (showing there level of intelligence they still give in, but they do back off and not try to attack anymore and he basically holds them at gun point until more officers arrive.)

Basically force is NEVER the first option at least in a law enforcement setting and a verbal warning is pretty much mandated. That said use of force is a bit of a, sometimes contradictory, legal minefield (though it tends to favor the cops in all but the most previous abuses). Even so someone that makes a habit of attacking first and asking questions or trying to reason later is going to come under scrutiny as a potential legal liability.

Quote:
.... I think that means what I think that means.

Just a question, does this happen to involve a certain red haired girl with a hammer?
Hmmm there’s an idea, but no acutally it’s something completely different it’s more like having an good excuse to port an OC from another universe of mine. It’s sort of a plot point though so I don’t really want to talk about it yet it happens in chapter three of the fic. Plus such a thing would throw a huge wrench in things for Aaron’s fic… then again it still might anyway, but the wrench will be smaller.

Quote:
If it were an issue of power, it could be considered. But this is an issue of biology which is a whole different case.
Well that was kind of my point I was questioning why he seemed to think that messing with the power level would somehow make it possible or okay when that was never the issue to start with.

Quote:
Considering Zest recognised neither Vita nor Signum, the first reasoning goes out the window. The fact that there still are practicioners of Ancient Belka -minus the Wolkies- shows that the style is not dead yet. Dieing, yes. Being pushed away by the younger generation, yes. But not dead yet. There could, no, should still be trainers around.
Well he never said he knew her, but then again she knew him and it's not like on seeing someone you happen to know in passing your first response is. "Ah it's you, who I know somewhat form having worked in the same officer as you some years before and posses a passing knowledge as to skills!"

I personally doubt there are any trainers around myself even the people from the church seem to largely use the Neo-Style, but then again what exactly makes something "ancient Belkan" is nebulous at best.

Quote:
Oh, hadn't thought about that.
No wonder Keroko can't plan or think ahead, what with you writing for her.

Quote:
It fits perfectly with what I have planned. Green lights on my part.
KK won't become an issue until later in Chapter four at the earliest though so probably months away...

Quote:
Hence why I said it only somewhat computes on Kyou's part.
I'd have gone more with, dosen't really compute at all but that's just me.

Quote:
It should be noted that Fate was absolutely pwned by ranged specialist Nanoha. So much for 'versetality is invincible'
Yeah "ranged specialist" Nanoha that went toe to toe with an AAA rank Belkan right after she upgraded her device... of course this merely goes back to what I've often said. Mainly that range tends to be inherently superior to close combat since a gun works just as well at five feet as fifty, a sword... not so much. Basiclly if you have a sturdy defense of high speed you don't really NEED close combat skills.
Spoiler for YT Vid:

Or weapons for that matter...

Quote:
Don't bother, she'll just fly over them.
See above, besides just leaving mines laying around is never a good idea damn things draw mine steppers like fly to stink...
__________________



Tk3997 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.