AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-13, 20:44   Link #21
yadango
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Must have more Hamster!
yadango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 00:18   Link #22
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Yadango I love your enthusiasm!
HIP HIP HOORAY! YOU CAN DO IT HAYATE NO GOTOKU! 52 MORE EPISODES!!!!!!
I swear if Hayate and Hina don't have more romance... Death... Will... ENSUE!!!
>_<... Or more Hayate x Maria... Maybe a little Hayate and Hamster.
More comedy. More foolishness. More action!!! More Hayate!
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 01:14   Link #23
minhtam1638
Missing In Action
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638 Send a message via Skype™ to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1992 View Post
Wait, is it still called "Second Season"?

It should called Fifth Season... no?
Hayate no Gotoku II, First Season.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 15:59   Link #24
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Age: 31
Picked this up the day the last episode aired...I must say, it's a fun series. Reminds me of some of the classics, like Ranma 1/2. Perfect for a watch when you're in the mood for some laughs.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 14:02   Link #25
Echoes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In line to confess his sins.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesince83 View Post
Picked this up the day the last episode aired...I must say, it's a fun series. Reminds me of some of the classics, like Ranma 1/2. Perfect for a watch when you're in the mood for some laughs.
You've got a lot of fun ahead of you!

I hope the second season will be another 52 episodes as well, I think they could pull it off. The episode quality was a little varying this season, but it was always entertaining nevertheless, and the characters go a long way.
__________________
Echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 13:40   Link #26
arcadian
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I wonder how far ahead the manga is and how much material in terms of episodes that would provide for the 2nd season. Of course they would probably add non-manga related episodes as well. Just wondering because it would give an idea of when the 2nd season starts.
arcadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 16:37   Link #27
Lauren Revolt
Ride the Lightning
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Yadango I love your enthusiasm!
HIP HIP HOORAY! YOU CAN DO IT HAYATE NO GOTOKU! 52 MORE EPISODES!!!!!!
I swear if Hayate and Hina don't have more romance... Death... Will... ENSUE!!!
>_<... Or more Hayate x Maria... Maybe a little Hayate and Hamster.
More comedy. More foolishness. More action!!! More Hayate!
at this point, I'm hoping for HayatexANY of the girls...the man doesn't even blush =/
Lauren Revolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:26   Link #28
dave1992
Hinagiku Fans
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under the sea
Send a message via Yahoo to dave1992 Send a message via Skype™ to dave1992
Lol... I really agree...

Hayate never blush...
dave1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 02:00   Link #29
oompa loompa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 28° 37', North ; 77° 13', East
Age: 24
hes blushed quite a few times with maria (thats my ideal pairing) and in the hina love episode ( if im not mistaken)
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 09:42   Link #30
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Under the Crimson Air
Send a message via MSN to Fynal_Fyre
Hayate has himself blushed several times, I think in Hina Love, Episode 48, and in Nekomimi form. XD
__________________

It's not sad anymore| Insanity and rants

Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 11:24   Link #31
Lauren Revolt
Ride the Lightning
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silver Spring, MD
geez how could i forget about him blushing with Maria XD but seriously...Hayate having more romantic feelings would be a plus.
Lauren Revolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 12:23   Link #32
dave1992
Hinagiku Fans
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under the sea
Send a message via Yahoo to dave1992 Send a message via Skype™ to dave1992
Nekomimi blush shouldn't count... It's more like embrassed, due to the girly appearances.
dave1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 06:52   Link #33
kyon91
Starcraft 2 player
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hanoi
Send a message via Yahoo to kyon91
how long should I wait omg...........
__________________
Vietnamese otakus are emo nerds. How scary is that?
kyon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 00:36   Link #34
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indonesia
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Ahhh i can't wait for 2nd Season
__________________
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 19:57   Link #35
Siegel Clyne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Will Hayate no Gotoku! II Take Over Old Time Slot Again?

All signs increasingly indicate that Zettai Karen Children, which this Spring 2008 replaced Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler) in the Sunday 10:00am-10:30am time slot on TV Tokyo in the Kantou region, will run for only a half year (not one year), will be only two cour (not four cour), and will only last 26 episodes (not 52 episodes).

What will replace Zettai Karen Children in Fall 2008 Spring 2009?

It is not known at this time if the second season of Hayate no Gotoku! will replace Zettai Karen Children or air in another time slot.

It is not even clear at this time if the second season of Hayate no Gotoku! will be a television animation series or OVAs.

2008-06-04 UPDATE
Zettai Karen Children manga creator Shiina Takashi mentions in the 2008-06-04 entry on his blog that the Zettai Karen Children television animation series will air up till Spring 2009.

Zettai Karen Children will indeed will run for one year, will be four cour, and will last 52 episodes.

The episode count (26) by Kids Station and the DVD count (8) that came out were misleading.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2008-06-04 at 18:01. Reason: Zettai Karen Children manga creator confirms anime version will air for a year.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:18   Link #36
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 23
whatever season it is, OMGGGGGGGGGGG IT"S GOING TO BE MORE THAN 52 EPISODES! YES! hehe *i'm planning to buy mangas too but yay!*
__________________
siber222000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 11:33   Link #37
Lauren Revolt
Ride the Lightning
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
All signs increasingly indicate that Zettai Karen Children, which this Spring 2008 replaced Hayate no Gotoku! (Hayate the Combat Butler) in the Sunday 10:00am-10:30am time slot on TV Tokyo in the Kantou region, will run for only a half year (not one year), will be only two cour (not four cour), and will only last 26 episodes (not 52 episodes).

What will replace Zettai Karen Children in Fall 2008 Spring 2009?

It is not known at this time if the second season of Hayate no Gotoku! will replace Zettai Karen Children or air in another time slot.

It is not even clear at this time if the second season of Hayate no Gotoku! will be a television animation series or OVAs.

2008-06-04 UPDATE
Zettai Karen Children manga creator Shiina Takashi mentions in the 2008-06-04 entry on his blog that the Zettai Karen Children television animation series will air up till Spring 2009.

Zettai Karen Children will indeed will run for one year, will be four cour, and will last 52 episodes.

The episode count (26) by Kids Station and the DVD count (8) that came out were misleading.
What does this all mean for Hayate no Gotoku? A different time slot?
Lauren Revolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 06:54   Link #38
arkxkra
全力全開
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Non-management 97th world
is the zettai on the same time slot as the Hayate no Gotoku, and it the same production team, the feeling give me is similar.

If zettai is year anime(i think is) then 2nd season of Hayate will be next year >.<"...
__________________
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 03:58   Link #39
Astrid Widjaja
Anime 4eva
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indonesia
Age: 24
Hoaaaaaaa....
Is it really will become true?!
That HnG 2nd season
I can't wait any longerrrrr...
Harghhh...
(Am I too Much? Hehe..)
Astrid Widjaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 15:56   Link #40
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Age: 33
Meanwhile, here is an AMV of Charcoal Sketches I made for a visual arts course, using the Second Season Title Song of Hayate No Gotoku, 七転八起☆至上主義! sung by KOTOKO.

__________________
My Star-Wars-Mai-Hime Music Video!! Star Wars Springer!!

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.