AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-06, 11:03   Link #21
Palani
///_^

@Kabuto Maniac:I'm Dutch Too, I'm From South Holland, Alphen aan den Rijn hooligans, Ahum, Excuse me

But this is obviously someone with bad taste and bad grammar.
Old 2004-04-06, 11:09   Link #22
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

He only does this to mess around. All the spoilers, capital letters, smileys and such. A temp-ban or atleast a phat freaking warning should be in place.
Old 2004-04-06, 11:22   Link #23
Bloodstainsfade
Despised

Send a message via AIM to Bloodstainsfade
Bloody mess... Lay off him, he didn't know, it was the first time he posted, he had probably yet to read the forum rules. You yourselves are flaming and breaking rules... therefore appearing as hypocrites, all that needs to be said, is read both sets of the forum rules. That's it, read it and there should be no more problems. Don't flame though, you'll get yourselves banned...
Old 2004-04-06, 11:31   Link #24
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Dranz ... permission to flame ...

This sounds too much like a joke acount ...
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Old 2004-04-06, 12:10   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

n4r00tO_o, you may not realise but we do actually pay royalties whenever someone uses a smiley. Due to this, we need to make sure people do not over use them otherwise we run over our allocated smiley budget.

Since you posted so many in your first post (and this also encouraged others to display them when replying to you), I've had to ban you from the Forums. Hopefully, one day you will return, in which case I'm sure all the nice people here in the Naruto forum will give you an extra special welcome.
Closed Thread